The "Sam's the Man" Picture Thread! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-21-2007, 05:18 PM   #1
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default The "Sam's the Man" Picture Thread!

Starting off Sam's forum with pictures of him swimming with the dolphins in Miami.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg U2029P6T12D2814607F44DT20070321072402.jpg (50.4 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg sam_miami.jpg (134.3 KB, 65 views)
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 03-25-2007 at 07:55 PM.
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2007, 02:29 AM   #2
country flag DMNRS22

DMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond reputeDMNRS22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Sam's the Man" PICTURE THREAD!

Happy that Sam has his own picture thread!

"You look at certain guys and they just know how to play tennis. Andy Murray is one of those guys."--McEnroe on Andy

"I think everything will come, you know, with time and with experience. I just need to stay focused on my tennis and on my practice and try to improve on some things which I still have to improve on and results will come."--Novak

PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE YOUNG GUNS
DMNRS22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:45 AM   #3
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

That dolphin must be wicked tired after dragging all 7 feet of Sam around for a minute.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:54 PM   #4
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Sam vs Roger, Miami piccies
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 03-26-2007 at 05:25 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:03 PM   #5
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Sam's the Man" Picture Thread!

this may not be as good, all i got is his signature... its the one on the right. I got it at the first round of the Australian Open

#1 Fan Martin Vassallo Arguello

Chela.Mathieu.Montanes.Ferrero.Hartfield
Querrey.Massu.Gaudio.Djokovic.Robredo
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 02:51 PM   #6
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

Cool.. Thanks for sharing You got it while he was walking off the court?
ataptc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:50 AM   #7
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute

right after court, after watching him.. i was actually going for accasuso, then i changed my mind in the middle of it. He was such a good tennis player, then i found out he was 19, so i rushed down to get his signature

Old 04-10-2007, 05:20 AM   #8
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

It's good that you changed your mind then
Old 04-10-2007, 07:59 AM   #9
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

well my brother is a big fan of acasuso, so i had to keep quiet, so i snuck and got it, Oh aif anyone wants to know the one on the left its Dmitry Tursunov's

Old 04-10-2007, 03:21 PM   #10
country flag ataptc

Was he there with you? You must have enjoyed yourself at the tournament then?
Old 04-11-2007, 01:18 AM   #11
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Yes it was fun, but skeaking off was a hard... yes i loved it, and im going again next year

Old 04-11-2007, 01:39 PM   #12
country flag ataptc

Lucky you! Back here, the nearest tournament would be either Shanghai or Australia
Old 05-03-2007, 05:56 PM   #13
Last dance, Andy

Sammy piccies from Estoril
Attached Images
File Type: jpg estoril.jpg (75.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg estoril2.jpg (85.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg estoril3.jpg (87.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg estoril4.jpg (91.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg estoril5.jpg (79.0 KB, 50 views)

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 05-04-2007, 02:33 PM   #14
country flag ataptc

My favorite shade of blue
Old 06-03-2007, 07:32 PM   #15
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

Here is a picture I took of Sam on the Saturday before Roland Garros started. He played an exhibition match against Florent Serra and won 76 I was quite impressed with him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pict0240.jpg (213.5 KB, 37 views)
Papakori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote