DuŠan VemiĆ - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-05-2008, 12:34 PM   #316
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

How many points will he receive for this semis?
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2008, 12:57 PM   #317
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
How many points will he receive for this semis?
I think 450. He'll be somewhere around 60. Career High
His best was 90 in 2000.

Janko Tipsarević

Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro | Dušan Lajović

Jelena_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:25 PM   #318
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, almost as if he won a Masters. Hope he keeps up with the good results.
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:44 PM   #319
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena I guess you're watching Ana/Jelena too - but our TV has just shown this huge close-up of Dusan in the stands watching them play He looked really good, and I love it how he always seems to go and watch his fellow countrymen/women play and supports them

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:52 PM   #320
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Jelena I guess you're watching Ana/Jelena too - but our TV has just shown this huge close-up of Dusan in the stands watching them play He looked really good, and I love it how he always seems to go and watch his fellow countrymen/women play and supports them
I love it too

I watched the match, but can you believe it, I ran to my room to take sth and they showed him then my brother was like: Dusan! Dusan! I tried my best to get there, but he was not on the screen anymore. I just know to pick the moment

During those matches of Ziki/Nestor and Ana/Jelena I was occupied, but now that I sit in my room I think again how close Dule and Bruno were

I will find sth to work not to think about it. And later I'm going to the cinema with my friend

Janko Tipsarević

Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro | Dušan Lajović

Old 06-05-2008, 05:40 PM   #321
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena_78 View Post
I love it too

I watched the match, but can you believe it, I ran to my room to take sth and they showed him then my brother was like: Dusan! Dusan! I tried my best to get there, but he was not on the screen anymore. I just know to pick the moment

During those matches of Ziki/Nestor and Ana/Jelena I was occupied, but now that I sit in my room I think again how close Dule and Bruno were

I will find sth to work not to think about it. And later I'm going to the cinema with my friend

Shame you missed it Sounds like your TV must have the same "feed" as ours does.

And - please don't be sad - yes,- they were so close,- but that is something to be proud of

And Serbia has done so well this year at RG, and - as you say, you still have Ziki/Nestor Btw - I'm sure you know this anyway - but our TV said Nenad Zimonjic got married last week, and he and his new wife are making this Paris tournament part of their honeymoon Isn't that sweet

Enjoy the cinema - what are you going to see?

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 06-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #322
country flag Jelena_78

Quote:
Shame you missed it Sounds like your TV must have the same "feed" as ours does.

And - please don't be sad - yes,- they were so close,- but that is something to be proud of

And Serbia has done so well this year at RG, and - as you say, you still have Ziki/Nestor Btw - I'm sure you know this anyway - but our TV said Nenad Zimonjic got married last week, and he and his new wife are making this Paris tournament part of their honeymoon Isn't that sweet

Enjoy the cinema - what are you going to see?
Thank you

I know they got married last week it is so sweet that it is part of their honeymoon. And it would be like a dream for him to win it! He won I think 3 mixed doubles GS titles, but Men's Doubles has always been his priority and dream.

I'm going to see 'What Happens in Vegas', I hope it's funny.

Have a nice evening.

Janko Tipsarević

Old 06-05-2008, 07:26 PM   #323
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Thank you

I know they got married last week it is so sweet that it is part of their honeymoon. And it would be like a dream for him to win it! He won I think 3 mixed doubles GS titles, but Men's Doubles has always been his priority and dream.

I'm going to see 'What Happens in Vegas', I hope it's funny.

Have a nice evening.
I've heard it's funny, though I haven't seen it myself Hope you enjoy it. As for Ziki (as you call him ),- I don't know so much about him, apart from the fact he sometimes used to play doubles with Tim Henman, and I remember he was always very sweet with Rose (Tim's eldest daughter) when she was a baby I remember seeing him playing so nicely with her in the Hotel in Monte Carlo maybe 4 - 5 years ago

Have a nice evening yourself, and sure we'll speak tomorrow

Old 06-06-2008, 09:45 PM   #324
country flag Jelena_78

The Artois Championships

qualies
1st round: Dusan Vemic SRB vs Adam Feeney AUS
Saturday - court 5, not before 12.00

Good luck Dule!

Janko Tipsarević

Old 06-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #325
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
The Artois Championships

qualies
1st round: Dusan Vemic SRB vs Adam Feeney AUS
Saturday - court 5, not before 12.00

Good luck Dule!
I wish I could go up to quallies to support him But although Queens is very close to me, I just have so much to do this weekend Here's hoping that he qualifies, because I have tickets and the whole day off work on Monday so I can see him and support him then. Ajde

Old 06-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #326
country flag Jelena_78

Quote:
I wish I could go up to quallies to support him But although Queens is very close to me, I just have so much to do this weekend Here's hoping that he qualifies, because I have tickets and the whole day off work on Monday so I can see him and support him then. Ajde

Ajde!

Janko Tipsarević

Old 06-07-2008, 11:50 AM   #327
country flag Jelena_78

managed to break his opponent's service in the opening game and led 2:0 but lost the 1st set 3:6

Ajde Dule!

Janko Tipsarević

Old 06-07-2008, 11:55 AM   #328
country flag Jelena_78

Slika008.jpg

Slika012-1.jpg

Slika013-1.jpg

Janko Tipsarević

Old 06-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #329
country flag Jelena_78

Dusan lost 3:6 3:6

Good luck in Wimbledon qualies

Janko Tipsarević

Old 06-07-2008, 12:34 PM   #330
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Dusan lost 3:6 3:6

Good luck in Wimbledon qualies
That's sad. Now I feel guilty for not going up to support him Maybe he will stick around at Queens and use the courts to practice for a few days? Or perhaps play doubles? Sorry for the loss anyway