DuŠan VemiĆ - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-02-2008, 06:40 PM   #286
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Dusaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! OMG!!!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...

SF vs Cuevas/Horna

Janko Tipsarević

Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro

Jelena_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2008, 06:51 PM   #287
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena_78 View Post
Dusaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! OMG!!!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...

SF vs Cuevas/Horna

I am so happy for you - I know how much you like him

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:20 PM   #288
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Thank you so much
What a day! Unbelievable achievement!

I have to calm down now and do some work

Janko Tipsarević

Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro

Old 06-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #289
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you so much
What a day! Unbelievable achievement!

I have to calm down now and do some work
Don't work too hard - you'll need all your strength for the next matches

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 06-02-2008, 08:25 PM   #290
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute

What a French Open for Srbske !

Please buy Nadal some hair gel so that he can stop buttpicking to comb his hair.
Goat only matters to make cheese.
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:44 AM   #291
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am too

It'd be nice to have Jelena's boy vs my boy in the finals

Then again, my boy needs to get to the SF first, to do that he needs to beat your boy.

Our boys are all doing so well

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:19 AM   #292
country flag Jelena_78

Jess, that would be awesome! I would think I'm dreaming

Here are some 'stolen' photos

Janko Tipsarević

Old 06-03-2008, 07:23 AM   #293
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
I am too

It'd be nice to have Jelena's boy vs my boy in the finals

Then again, my boy needs to get to the SF first, to do that he needs to beat your boy.

Our boys are all doing so well
Indeed Jess - they are And don't worry - even if your boy beats my boy Dima in the quarters, I still have my other boy Janko to cheer for I like to share my affections around.

Old 06-03-2008, 07:26 AM   #294
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Jess, that would be awesome! I would think I'm dreaming

Here are some 'stolen' photos

Great photos - where did you "steal" them from?

I like to see Dusan in black! Actually - I forgot to tell you.............. when I went to his first match, he came out wearing a white shirt with black shorts, but before the match started, the Referee/Supervisor came onto court and told him that he had to change it I think it was something to do with the advertising logo on the shirt. So he had to rummage around in his bag until he find this very nice sleeveless black shirt He put it on, and then made Bruno take off his white shirt and find a black one, so they matched and looked smart on court

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 06-03-2008 at 07:34 AM.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:34 AM   #295
country flag Jelena_78

Quote:
Great photos - where did you "steal" them from?

I like to see Dusan in black! Actually - I forgot to tell you.............. when I went to his first match, he came out wearing a white shirt with black shorts, but before the match started, the Referee/Supervisor came onto court and told him that he had to change it I think it was something to do with the advertising logo on the shirt. So he had to rumage around in his bag until he find this very nice sleeveless black shirt He put it on, and then made Bruno take off his white shirt and find a black one, so they matched and looked smart on court

A girl that works at RG tagged him in her album on fb, so I saw them on his profile

Janko Tipsarević

Old 06-03-2008, 07:38 AM   #296
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:

A girl that works at RG tagged him in her album on fb, so I saw them on his profile

I'm sure she wouldn't mind It's all in a good cause They're great photos too!

Old 06-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #297
country flag Jelena_78

Quote:
I'm sure she wouldn't mind It's all in a good cause They're great photos too!
You see the third one? Well, there's one from a VERY different angle , but it's inappropriate to show it around

Janko Tipsarević

Old 06-03-2008, 07:46 AM   #298
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
You see the third one? Well, there's one from a VERY different angle , but it's inappropriate to show it around
Now I am intrigued You can always PM it or email it to me if you want But only if you want of course

Old 06-03-2008, 07:50 AM   #299
country flag Jelena_78

Quote:
Now I am intrigued You can always PM it or email it to me if you want But only if you want of course
Done

Janko Tipsarević

Old 06-03-2008, 08:00 AM   #300
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Done

Thanks A very nice photo that brightened my day at work considerably