2007 schedule & results (1st post updated) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-25-2007, 10:25 PM   #31
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Well, when you don't speak French, it's a bit hard to find many informations about Mathieu for sure. ^^

My favourite informant says Mathieu is leaving for Estoril tomorrow, so this time he should really play.
True

adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2007, 04:19 PM   #32
country flag lady_mont

lady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond repute

wait a minute! I checked Estoril players' list and he isn't there!Are you sure?
lady_mont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:55 PM   #33
country flag JBdV

JBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
The sales of Lacoste pink polos would increase tenfold if they were promoting Mathieu better, people are loving it.
(They can't use Roddick or Gasquet for that product line ^^, it has to be Mathieu.)

You definitely have a great taste, lady_mont!
It's really becoming a fashion phenomenon now, all the line judges in Casablanca are wearing pink Lacostes
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Tennis Tipping 2009 Results:
Singles: Cherbourg CH W
Doubles: ...
JBdV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:09 PM   #34
country flag lady_mont

lady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond reputelady_mont has a reputation beyond repute

by the way do you like my new picture ?I made this photo when he played vs Starace... I was the only one to scream for Mat : "go mathieu, go Montcourt" !!! The other people looked at me like I was crazy! "You can't understand!" I answered "he's great so SHUT UP and !!".......however in this photo he's delicious
Old 04-26-2007, 05:48 PM   #35
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_mont View Post
by the way do you like my new picture ?I made this photo when he played vs Starace... I was the only one to scream for Mat : "go mathieu, go Montcourt" !!! The other people looked at me like I was crazy! "You can't understand!" I answered "he's great so SHUT UP and !!".......however in this photo he's delicious
Great picture!
You're so lucky got to see him that close And you're a very devoted fan indeed
Old 04-27-2007, 11:07 AM   #36
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wait a minute! I checked Estoril players' list and he isn't there!Are you sure?
He is in Estoril, he is going to play there - unless he gets injured again, of course, but he said his back feels better. He plays the qualies, maybe what you saw was just the entry list for the main draw? I don't think there is a list for the qualies yet, they can still sign in.

I've seen on the French blog he wants indeed to play the qualies in Rome and Hamburg after Estoril. I thought it might be close with his ranking, but he must know what he's doing.

So if you're going to Rome for the qualies, lady_mont, maybe you can see Mathieu again there!
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:24 AM   #37
country flag lady_mont

Yes dear I will go in rome on 8th may ......and this time I'll make more photos
By the way you can simply call me Giulia

Last edited by lady_mont : 04-30-2007 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:40 AM   #38
country flag lady_mont

OMG!! HE LOST IN ESTORIL?!! Mathieu I kill you !!!!!!You make me soffer ...If you don't come in Rome and you don't pass the qualifications I definitely kill you
Old 04-30-2007, 10:48 AM   #39
country flag lady_mont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
Great picture!
You're so lucky got to see him that close And you're a very devoted fan indeed
I have his autograph too
Old 05-04-2007, 01:05 PM   #40
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes dear I will go in rome on 8th may ......and this time I'll make more photos
By the way you can simply call me Giulia
Oh, I'll be THRILLED if Mathieu is still in the tournament on the 8th of may...
Actually, it's not sure at all he will enter the qualies, he still needs so many withdrawals to get in! But I asked the guy who knows him and he says Mathieu left today for Rome.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:06 PM   #41
country flag Truc

And I want him to play next week the qualies of Hamburg because I will probably be there! (Gael already said he should skip Hamburg, so if Mathieu also lets me down, I'll )
Old 05-04-2007, 02:41 PM   #42
country flag lady_mont

I know he won't pass, but if he does, I will ask him for an autograph on my back (believe me I will do it!!)
Old 05-06-2007, 05:09 PM   #43
country flag lady_mont

WHERE ARE YOU NOW, MATHIEU ??? WHY AREN'T YOU IN ROME ?????????
Old 05-07-2007, 10:17 AM   #44
country flag Truc

Quote:
WHY AREN'T YOU IN ROME ?????????
I already answered this morning, but I see now my post didn't show up.

He isn't playing Rome because he didn't make the cut with his ranking, which was pretty predictable! How the hell was he so sure he would play the qualies of Rome and Hamburg and didn't even enter a Challenger in case he doesn't make the cut? He had to enter the Prague qualifying in last minute instead of Rome. Really sorry for you.
(And I'm afraid the same thing will happen to me in Hamburg next week, although there usually are more withdrawals there. )
Old 05-07-2007, 12:33 PM   #45
country flag lady_mont