What Does Your Birth Date Mean For Your Love Life? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-17-2007, 06:22 PM   #31
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Does Your Birth Date Mean For Your Love Life?

Your Birthdate: July 17

You love being in love... so much so that it's very hard for you to be single.
Unfortunately, it's difficult for you to stay in love over time. Too many people intrigue you!
Only your true love will be able to keep you interested over time.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 1

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 4

You are most compatible with people born on the 8th, 17th, and 26th of the month.

Right.
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2007, 08:10 PM   #32
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Your Birthdate: November 12

You are certain and confident when you choose to love someone.
Even though your romantic choices may be unconventional - you stand behind them.
Your friends never know you as well as a romantic partner does.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 4

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 1

You are most compatible with people born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, and 30th of the month.

What Does Your Birth Date Mean For Your Love Life?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyo...rlovelifequiz/

My heart to be broken once... and I already know the person who will do this... in few weeks or months

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:47 PM   #33
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Your Birthdate: November 1

You don't just believe in love at first site - you've experienced it.
You develop crushes pretty easily, but keeping your interest is another matter!
You are very prone to love - hate relationships.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 2

You are most compatible with people born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, and 28th of the month.

Only 2 loves but hey i'll so get my heart broken
Old 03-18-2007, 12:11 AM   #34
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

Your Birthdate: October 10

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 2

You are most compatible with people born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, and 28th of the month.

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:04 PM   #35
country flag angela

angela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond repute

Your Birthdate: May 21

You are certain and confident when you choose to love someone.
Even though your romantic choices may be unconventional - you stand behind them.
Your friends never know you as well as a romantic partner does.

You are most compatible with people born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, and 30th of the month.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:29 AM   #36
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Your Birthdate: November 16

Calm and understated, you struggle to express your love with words.
Over time, your partner learns to recognize your passion by the actions you take.
You're good at wooing someone slowly, without them even realizing it!

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 5

You are most compatible with people born on the 7th, 16th, and 25th of the month.

Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:30 AM   #37
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory View Post
Your Birthdate: July 17

You love being in love... so much so that it's very hard for you to be single.
Unfortunately, it's difficult for you to stay in love over time. Too many people intrigue you!
Only your true love will be able to keep you interested over time.

You are most compatible with people born on the 8th, 17th, and 26th of the month.

Right.
Maria Sharapova......
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:41 AM   #38
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

Your Birthdate: August 7

Over time, your partner learns to recognize your passion by the actions you take.

You are most compatible with people born on the 7th, 16th, and 25th of the month.

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 09:46 AM   #39
country flag Iheartandy&roger

Iheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond repute

Your Birthdate: September 27

For you, love is a feeling that lingers for really long time - even after a relationship is totally over.
In fact, you still make have strong feelings for the first person you fell in love with.
You usually are reluctant to end relationships. And sometimes you're the last to know that things are ending!

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 5

You are most compatible with people born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of the month.

GOOD LUCK TO|ANDY!| | JAMES ! | ROGI ! | RAFA !| MILOS!| NOVAK! | MARDY! | RICHARD ! |ROBBY !| TOMMY!| JCF !| GAEL!| DAVID!| |CARLOS!|

YOU ROCK BOYS!!
CONGRATS LA KINGS 2012 Stanley Cup Champs

GOODBYE ANDY TENNIS WILL MISS YOU!
Iheartandy&roger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:52 PM   #40
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadie View Post
Your Birthdate: November 25

we share our birthdays

Only 2 true loves?
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:19 AM   #41
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

For you, love is a feeling that lingers for really long time - even after a relationship is totally over.
In fact, you still make have strong feelings for the first person you fell in love with.
You usually are reluctant to end relationships. And sometimes you're the last to know that things are ending!

You are most compatible with people born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of the month.

Well, so far only had one true love and one heart broken, so I'm waiting for my 3 other loves and no more heart breaks (the one was bad enough!)
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:20 PM   #42
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

You don't love lightly. For you, love is always a serious undertaking.
However, you are able to love many types of people. You can bring out the best in almost anyone.
Love surprises you often. You never know when or where you'll find it next.

You are most compatible with people born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st of the month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:34 AM   #43
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Your Birthdate: March 15

For you, love is a natural progression from friendship. You are almost always friends first.
In love, you are loyal, steady, and honest. You are not a cheater or even much of a flirt.
You are likely to stay friends with your ex... and open to rekindling something in the future.

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 6

You are most compatible with people born on the 6th, 15th, and 24th of the month.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:55 AM   #44
country flag Sofyaxo

Sofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond repute

Your Birthdate: November 10

Sofyaxo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:07 PM   #45
country flag Monteque

Monteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond repute

Your Birthdate: December 16