Djokovic reports on Ana win - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-12-2007, 11:28 PM   #1
country flag cremolafoam

cremolafoam has a reputation beyond reputecremolafoam has a reputation beyond reputecremolafoam has a reputation beyond reputecremolafoam has a reputation beyond reputecremolafoam has a reputation beyond reputecremolafoam has a reputation beyond reputecremolafoam has a reputation beyond reputecremolafoam has a reputation beyond reputecremolafoam has a reputation beyond reputecremolafoam has a reputation beyond reputecremolafoam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Djokovic reports on Ana win

From Ana's website (www.anaivanovic.com)

Djokovic reports on Ana win
March 12, 2007 / Indian Wells, California

By special arrangement, ATP world No.13 Novak Djokovic kindly agreed to report on Ana's third round match. She beat Alicia Molik 6-2, 6-1 to reach the fourth round of the Pacific Life Open:

And here she is! The whole stadium is welcoming our beauty with a big standing ovation! Every time there is a new collection of adidas clothes, we are all curious to see how Ana will look in it…of course beautiful!

She started furiously! She wins the first game of the match on Molik’s serve. We all know that Ana’s game is really aggressive (and it should stay that way) but today she has to be a little bit more calm and consistent with Alicia Molik, who is a very powerful player with a big serve!

But Ana has better strokes, especially the return. She proves that with another break! She is 5-2 up and serving for the set. It is really hot today, and the air is dry, which makes it difficult for the players. But Ana doesn’t seem to have a lot of difficulties on her on her serve and she takes the first set 6-2!

I remember a long time ago when we played against each other, at the Partizan tennis club, where we have been members for a long time. She was really tall for her age, which helped her serve then, and it helps now too! Her forehand was always her big weapon, and it is this forehand that helps her make another break in the first game of the second set.

She leads 2-0. By the way this report is a surprise for Ana, she did not know I am writing it. I hope she is going to like it, because this is what tennis is all about, making people happy and enjoying life. We can all be even more happy now, because Ana breaks again and leads 3-0 with serve!

Ana holds her serve again to lead 4-0. One of the reasons why she serves so well is because she doesn’t have too much pressure on her serve today – Molik is not returning well, she is making a lot of unforced errors today!

Ana shows how well she is playing, and how mentally strong she is with another break and now she serves for the match.

Ana is on fire!!! She is the winner of the match by 6-2, 6-1!

She improved since I watched her last match, especially her movement. She has big potential. With a little bit more consistency and experience she is going to be on top! Everything comes with time, and I know that she believes in herself.

I wish her all the best, and I hope she is going to have a big smile on her face when she sees this blog.

Novak Djokovic
cremolafoam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2007, 11:41 PM   #2
country flag AsianSensation

AsianSensation has a reputation beyond reputeAsianSensation has a reputation beyond reputeAsianSensation has a reputation beyond reputeAsianSensation has a reputation beyond reputeAsianSensation has a reputation beyond reputeAsianSensation has a reputation beyond reputeAsianSensation has a reputation beyond reputeAsianSensation has a reputation beyond reputeAsianSensation has a reputation beyond reputeAsianSensation has a reputation beyond reputeAsianSensation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic reports on Ana win

nice one Nole

Djokovic~Haas~Gasquet~Lopez~Dimitrov~Nishikori~Kar lovic~Fognini~Gulbis
AsianSensation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:51 PM   #3
country flag Peoples

Peoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond repute

Ivanovic and Djokovic together are kinda like...incest.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:10 AM   #4
country flag Grofica

Grofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples View Post

Djokovic-Zimonjic-Bozoljac-Troicki
Nadal-Youzhny-Haas-Coria-Safin
Grofica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:55 AM   #5
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:13 AM   #6
country flag DDrago2

DDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond repute

Cute
DDrago2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:17 AM   #7
country flag TeamID

TeamID has a reputation beyond reputeTeamID has a reputation beyond reputeTeamID has a reputation beyond reputeTeamID has a reputation beyond reputeTeamID has a reputation beyond reputeTeamID has a reputation beyond reputeTeamID has a reputation beyond reputeTeamID has a reputation beyond reputeTeamID has a reputation beyond reputeTeamID has a reputation beyond reputeTeamID has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of the greatest things I have heard on MTF
TeamID is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:34 AM   #8
country flag DDrago2

DDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond reputeDDrago2 has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, Djokovic translates as "Dickman" haha

And Nenad Zimonjic translates as "Nohope Winterman" ha ha ha

Who would you choose if you were Ana?
DDrago2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:03 AM   #9
country flag *Viva Chile*

*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute

How funny it's nice to have a best female friend that does the same job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Take that you bitch. In your face. And to top it off her son, Novak went out in the 3rd round, has been leapfrogged by Murray in the rankings and is only a little bit ahead off Juan Martin In yo face, biatch.
*Viva Chile* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:37 AM   #10
country flag Magenta

Magenta has a reputation beyond reputeMagenta has a reputation beyond reputeMagenta has a reputation beyond reputeMagenta has a reputation beyond reputeMagenta has a reputation beyond reputeMagenta has a reputation beyond reputeMagenta has a reputation beyond reputeMagenta has a reputation beyond reputeMagenta has a reputation beyond reputeMagenta has a reputation beyond reputeMagenta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Omg
Magenta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:41 AM   #11
country flag Headbump

Headbump has a reputation beyond reputeHeadbump has a reputation beyond reputeHeadbump has a reputation beyond reputeHeadbump has a reputation beyond reputeHeadbump has a reputation beyond reputeHeadbump has a reputation beyond reputeHeadbump has a reputation beyond reputeHeadbump has a reputation beyond reputeHeadbump has a reputation beyond reputeHeadbump has a reputation beyond reputeHeadbump has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic is just trying to get some.
Headbump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:43 AM   #12
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond repute

get a room, get a room...
morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:52 AM   #13
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

something's gotta be going on there
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:02 AM   #14
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
something's gotta be going on there
strong friendship? they knew each other before picking up their first racket
Old 03-13-2007, 09:09 AM   #15
country flag lilimi80

lilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond repute

so cute
lilimi80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote