With Federer Out, let the choking begin!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-12-2007, 06:06 AM   #1
country flag zicofirol

zicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond repute
Default With Federer Out, let the choking begin!!!

Now that Federer is out I suspect we will see seeded players, especially on his side of the draw, start choking away their golden opportunity to reach a MS final and possibly win won, Hewitt already went out, I suspect Gonzalez might suffer teh same fate against soderling tomorrow, well see if Cañas can now handle the pressure of taking out Federer, its also Murray's and Haas chance, we shall see how they do...

RON PAUL: Stop Dreaming

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Kazimierz Pulaski
zicofirol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote