Film Quotes - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-17-2004, 07:05 PM   #31
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Film Quotes

From Casablanca:

Ilsa Lund (Ingrid Bergman): Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake

RickBlaine (Humphrey Bogart): Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

Yvonne: Where were you last night?
Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.
Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?
Rick: I never make plans that far ahead.

Rick to Ilsa: Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.
Ilsa: But what about us?
Rick: We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
Ilsa: When I said I would never leave you.
Rick: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. [she begins to cry] Now, now...Here's looking at you,kid.

Rick: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Last edited by Lindsayfan : 04-17-2004 at 07:09 PM.
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2004, 09:46 PM   #32
country flag RoddickPride

RoddickPride has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickPride has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickPride has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickPride has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickPride has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickPride has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickPride has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickPride has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickPride has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickPride has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickPride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Film Quotes

Sandra Bullock in 28 Days:

"One day at a time, what does that mean? Like two or three days at a time is an option!!!"

Henin-Hardenne sucks!

Congrats Alicia Molik on your Bronze medal, and Mardy Fish, on your Silver Medal!!!!

Good Luck: Safin, Fish, Roddick, Pavel, Ferrero, Molik, Capriati, Mandula, and Sharapova!!!!!
RoddickPride is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote