Film Quotes - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-06-2004, 10:28 AM   #16
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Film Quotes

one of my fave classics:

'Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine' - Humprey Bogart in Casablanca.

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2004, 11:58 AM   #17
country flag Aurora
icicles down my spine

Aurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond repute

Classics are the best indeed!

More good ones have come out Bogey's mouth from one of my favourtie movies, The Maltese Falcon:

"You're a good man, sister"

"When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it" (well, euhm, only he can get away with that)

"You always have a very smooth explanation"
Sam Spade: "What do you want me to do, learn to stutter?"

"I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble"

"I hope they don't hang you, precious, by that sweet neck. Yes angel, I'm gonna send you over. The chances are you'll get off with life. That means if you're a good girl you'll be out in 20 years. I'll be waiting for you. If they hang you, I'll always remember you"

Sam Spade: "All we've got is that maybe you love me and maybe I love you"
Brigid: "You know whether you love me or not"
Sam Spade: "Maybe I do. I'll have some rotten nights after I've sent you over, but that'll pass"
Aurora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 12:19 PM   #18
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Conan the Librarian would be proud of this: "Hasta la vista, baby!"

FRENCH KISS
Old 04-06-2004, 07:01 PM   #19
country flag Catsou

Catsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond repute

LOL here some more from Breakfast club:

John Bender: Well, Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch. All the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers?
Brian Johnson: Uh, no. Mr. Johnson.

John Bender: Sporto.
Andrew Clark: What?
John Bender: You get along with your parents?
Andrew Clark: Well, if I say yes I'm an idiot, right?
John Bender: You're an idiot anyway. But if you say you get along with your parents, well, you're a liar too.

Richard Vernon: What if your home... what if your family... what if your *dope* was on fire?
John Bender: Impossible, sir. It's in Johnson's underwear.

From Blade Runner (one of my fav movie):
Deckard: Replicants are like any other machine - they're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem

From Thelma & Louise:
Thelma: You said you 'n' me was gonna get out of town and for once just really let our hair down. Well darlin', look out 'cause my hair is comin' down!

From The School of Rock:
Dewey Finn: Ok, here's the deal. I have a hangover. Who knows what that means?
Frankie: Doesn't that mean you're drunk?
Dewey Finn: No. It means I was drunk yesterday.
Freddy: It means you're an alcoholic.
Dewey Finn: No.
Freddy: You wouldn't come to work with a hangover unless you were an alcoholic. Dude, you got a disease!
Dewey Finn: What's your name, kid?
Freddy: Freddy Jones.
Dewey Finn: Ok, shut up!
Old 04-06-2004, 08:30 PM   #20
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly… stupid

Jack Sparrow - Pirates of the Caribbean

Just as I like more of his words in this movie.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 03:46 AM   #21
country flag oxy

oxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond repute

"You had me at Hello"....Renee Zewellger in Jerry Maguire

JEFF TARANGO: To say what? "Welcome to the locker room. Don't bend over for the soap."
oxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 07:51 AM   #22
country flag Mrs. B

watched it again on dvd last night.

"Are you the police?". "No, we're musicians!" - from The Blues Brothers

FRENCH KISS
Old 04-12-2004, 10:06 AM   #23
country flag Domino

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

As Good As It Gets:

Jack Nicholsem (Melvin): "Carol the waitress; Simon the fag."
Old 04-12-2004, 10:19 AM   #24
country flag Maia

Maia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond repute

The best imo is: "yipee yay yey, motherfucker" by Bruce Willis in Die Hard (2, I think)
Maia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 01:49 AM   #25
hedgehog

hedgehog will become famous soon enoughhedgehog will become famous soon enough

Lassie woof.. woof ! lol
Old 04-16-2004, 02:02 AM   #26
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

from Annie Hall (Woody Allen):

"Everybody thinks of New Yorkers as ultra left-wing, commie, Jewish homosexuals. I think of us that way and I live here!"

"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 02:24 AM   #27
hedgehog

Officer and a Gentleman....Richard Gere is at dinner table meeting his g/f's family and theres total silence, he says to her father "excuse me sir but why do you keep staring at my food? or is it me"
Old 04-16-2004, 02:27 AM   #28
hedgehog

Al pacino in scent of a woman drinking a jack daniels

"Jim Daniels....hooooohaaaaa"

"I'm sorry sir i think u mean jack daniels?"

"sonny when you known him as long as I have you can call him jim"
Old 04-16-2004, 02:29 AM   #29
hedgehog

James Bond in Never Say Never Again

bond girl "james how wreckless of me I have made you all wet"

james bond: "thats quite alright, my martini is still dry"
Old 04-16-2004, 12:18 PM   #30
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

i cant remember the exact qoute but it was from city of god (cidade de deus) from a young probably 8-10 year old?
"i am a man, ive snorted, smoked and killed"
i found this quite shocking
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote