INDIAN WELLS/SUNRISE/MIAMI: NICO - Go To The Mattresses! It's A War Out There! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #61
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: INDIAN WELLS AND MIAMI: We Believe In NICO!!! Turn A Whisper Into A SCREAM!

Poor Kid... What a jerk your boss is!!!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #62
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: INDIAN WELLS AND MIAMI: We Believe In NICO!!! Turn A Whisper Into A SCREAM!

FYI - the draw for Indian Wells comes out today - I don't see the time posted on their web site.

California is three hours behind NY time.

So it's 9:00 a.m. in NY right now, 6:00 a.m. in California, 8:00 a.m. Mexico/US CST, 3:00 p.m. in Europe, 2:00 p.m. in England.

So probably will be posted very late for everyone across the pond.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:10 PM   #63
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think we get TV coverage for IW for some strange but annoying reason...

Más vale mańa que fuerza -- proverbio espańol
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:11 PM   #64
country flag NicoFan

RogiFan - they have the live streaming through masters series TV - not the same, but at least it's something.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:34 PM   #65
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

The Draw.....fingers crossed....

ESPN2 will cover both IW and Miami here in the States-you don't get that in Canada Rogifan? I was pleasantly surprised to see it will have some coverage of the French Open too, but only goes as far as the men's quarters and the women's semifinals and it much less than for they usually have for a slam (of course half of the coverage of the AO were repeats so it wasn't as impressive as ESPN like to think it was ) But still, I recogninize its better than the nothing I thought is was going to have

welcome back Doris!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 03-06-2007 at 01:49 PM.
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #66
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys for your support he just arrived but the good thing is that he'll be travelling a lot this year

I just read the word "draw" and I got all nervous it doesn't matter, I only want Nico to defend his points and if there's something else to come it'll be more than welcome

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!! WE BELIEVE!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 02:03 PM   #67
country flag NicoFan

The Tennis Channel will also have coverage in the States...if you get it.

I think that Canada is having a lot of controversy because they won't put on a lot of the US TV stations - people want them, but the government says they want to maintain Canada "culture". So they may not get ESPN??? RogiFan will have to let us know...
Old 03-06-2007, 02:05 PM   #68
country flag NicoFan

Kid - I'm with you - he just needs to get to the 2nd round...but with his luck with draws lately...

At some point you would think that the tennis gods would give him a little bit of a break...with the exception of the Olympics, they've never given him a break...

EDIT: But we believe in Nico no matter what the draw is!

He's such a hard worker - and someday it will pay off.

(It better - I'm so sick of these lazy jerks getting ahead, and Nico doesn't. )

Last edited by NicoFan : 03-06-2007 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:21 PM   #69
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I know about the luck in the draws but I try to not think about that …. He really needs a break from the tennis gods and from all the gods that could exist but I think that by now he is just like us, nothing could surprise him so the only thing that is left is to continue his hard work and the rewards will come ... they have to come!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:30 PM   #70
country flag NicoFan

Brahna - I love the picture you posted in A Picture A Day!

I love that hair!

Which reminds me that I have video of Nico taking down his hair and putting it back up in Toronto - really really reallly up close. But I only want it to be seen by "real" Nico fans. So I'm going to put it in youtube as "private" - and then just send the link to all of you individually.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:44 PM   #71
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
Brahna - I love the picture you posted in A Picture A Day!
I love that hair!
Which reminds me that I have video of Nico taking down his hair and putting it back up in Toronto - really really reallly up close. But I only want it to be seen by "real" Nico fans. So I'm going to put it in youtube as "private" - and then just send the link to all of you individually.
Yeah, I'm crazy about this picture. I wish I shoot it myself, because I've tried it but my camera isn't that good! So when I found this, I was so happy and I decided to share it!
We're are expecting your link, NicoFan!
Brahna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:52 PM   #72
country flag NicoFan

I just send myself a note as a reminder - I'll do it tonight.

And Brahna - I'm going to put that picture of Nico on my blog too...it should be posted everywhere...
Old 03-06-2007, 04:03 PM   #73
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute

Post it where you want, I'm not the author!
I forgot to tell you how great is your avy!
I'm tired of expecting the draw, what a suspens! Anyway, it can't be as bad as last year with Federer on the 2nd round!
And Kid, she must have a lot of pics from Acapulco to share!
Poor Kid, it must be hard to come back at work after a beautiful week like that!
Old 03-06-2007, 04:06 PM   #74
country flag NicoFan

Merci! I just need to change the font color of "I Believe" to white - it's kind of hard to see in black. And then it will also match his headband and wristband.

I think we have a long time for the draw to come out. But I'm still nervous ...
Old 03-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #75
country flag Brahna

what a sense of harmony do you have!
you're perfectionist! That's great!