Morgan Phillips - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-06-2007, 01:42 PM   #16
country flag Morgan Z

Morgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Morgan Phillips

Thanks a lot for the pics. It's great that Morgan has fans outside of Britain.

Can I pleeeeeeaaase take that last pic?
Morgan Z is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2007, 09:30 PM   #17
country flag giulietta

giulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond repute

you're welcome!
yes you can!
well today I went to Monza to see Pablo's semifinal...unfortunately he lost but during the match I was near Francisco and after it (and Pablo's shower of course ^^) I stayed with them... Francisco said me that Morgan injuried (he didn't say "broke", he used the verb "lesionar" which means "to injury"...) his knee and maybe he will play again next week, of course only in training, he's not ready for tournaments yet...
Of course he said it was really a pity because he was playing good...
anyway, I'll post any news when I'll have it

Last edited by giulietta : 04-07-2007 at 07:46 AM.
giulietta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:08 PM   #18
country flag Morgan Z

Morgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond reputeMorgan Z has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

Morgan's plan is to start playing tournaments again from the end of April.
Morgan Z is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:46 PM   #19
country flag giulietta

giulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond repute

news...
today Francisco played with Morgan half an hour (he hasn't played for 5 weeks)...he's better but he still can't move...they hope he will play tournament within a month and half

Last edited by giulietta : 04-09-2007 at 09:56 PM.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:08 AM   #20
country flag johnnylad

johnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond repute

wish him all the best for his recovery from his British fans!

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
DAN EVANS/ALEX SLABINSKY/ALEX BOGDANOVIC
MORGAN PHILLIPS
JAMIE BAKER/ROSS HUTCHINS
http://www.britishtennis.net
johnnylad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:21 PM   #21
country flag johnnylad

johnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond repute

Morgan has a hole in his cruciate.

Minimum 3 more months off from now

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
MORGAN PHILLIPS
Old 05-28-2007, 11:12 AM   #22
country flag giulietta

poor boy, I'm really sorry for him!
Old 06-16-2007, 12:14 PM   #23
country flag giulietta

Francisco yesterday told me that Morgan had his knee operated one month ago. He still can go only on crutches; he's a bit sad but he really wants to play again, maybe at the end of the year...
Old 06-30-2007, 10:17 AM   #24
country flag johnnylad

such a bad injury. gutted...

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
MORGAN PHILLIPS
Old 09-12-2007, 06:24 PM   #25
country flag giulietta

bad news...
a Valencian trainer I knew in Genoa told to me about Morgan's injury (how it happened) and the journey from Siracusa (where he broke his knee) to Valencia... he did it with him because he was coming back home and Paco Fogues asked him to bring Morgan with him... Morgan felt bad, of course, and he was on the wheelchair...
anyway, in March he didn't want to be operated because they wasn't sure of what he had...after that he was operated in May, as I said you before...he came back to England but he still comes to Valencia sometimes, he's slowly improving but he and Paco don't know what they'll do... there is the possibility that he never will be able to play ATP tournaments again...
Old 09-12-2007, 09:10 PM   #26
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad news.. I really hope that that proves not to be the case..

Thank you for the continual updates though

Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 07:50 PM   #27
country flag johnnylad

Morgan seems set to hit the tour again in February 2008! Vamos!

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
MORGAN PHILLIPS
Old 01-11-2008, 07:39 PM   #28
country flag giulietta

great news!!!
even if I kept in touch with Paco and Pablo and a month ago I've also been to the Academy where they train (because I was in Valencia), I hadn't had any piece of information about him because he was in England, taking care of his knee, until January 1st
Old 03-08-2008, 04:35 PM   #29
country flag johnnylad

Morgan competes in his third comeback tournament this week in either Spain or Portugal. I can't remember which! He is through to QR2 dishing out 6-0 6-0 to some poor no hoper!

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
MORGAN PHILLIPS
Old 08-31-2008, 07:44 PM   #30
country flag giulietta

I've heard some news.. unfortunately, not good news..
he got a WC for the Wimbledon Qualies but he got injuried again and they had to re-operate him too..