Come & cheer for Fab on the Tour - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-10-2007, 06:35 AM   #61
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Come & cheer for Fab on the Tour

Fab's in Rome. He plays doubles with Nenad.

Today's OOP:

Campo 6
starting at 15PM: (6) Santoro (FRA)/Zimonjic (SRB) c. Aspelin (SWE)/Fisher (AUS)
followed by
Blake (USA)/Fish (USA) c. (3) Damm (CZE)/ Paes (IND)
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2007, 03:26 PM   #62
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

And they've won 4-6 6-2 10-7
Old 05-12-2007, 05:36 AM   #63
country flag Choupi

Fab & Nenad have defeated Ljubicic/Thomas to reach the semi (6-4 6-2).

They play Damm/Paes today.

OOP:

Centre Court

start at 2 pm: Volandri (ITA) vs (6) Gonzalez (CHI)
followed by
(4) Davydenko (RUS) vs (2) Nadal (ESP)
followed by
(3) Damm (CZE)/Paes (IND) vs (6) Santoro(FRA)/Zimonjic (SRB)
followed by
(1) B.Bryan (USA)/M.Bryan (USA) vs (4) Knowles (BAH)/Nestor (CAN)
Old 05-13-2007, 08:19 AM   #64
country flag Choupi

Fab & Nenad reached the final, beating Damm/Paes 6-3 6-4.

They will play the Bryan brothers today at 13PM. Allez!!
Old 05-13-2007, 08:23 AM   #65
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad they are breaking up as a team.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 12:17 PM   #66
country flag JBdV

JBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond repute

Will this be their last tournament together? Would be a nice way to end if they could win this, like Fab and Mika winning the TMC in their last tournament
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Tennis Tipping 2009 Results:
Singles: Cherbourg CH W
Doubles: ...
JBdV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 12:52 PM   #67
country flag JBdV

JBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond repute

And so they did, 6-4 6-7(4) 10-7 against the Bryans
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Tennis Tipping 2009 Results:
Singles: Cherbourg CH W
Doubles: ...
JBdV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 12:54 PM   #68
country flag Anne-Claire

Anne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond repute

Well done guys

Janko - Nenad - Ana

Visit my Novak's website >> www.noledjokovic.com
Anne-Claire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 04:06 PM   #69
country flag Choupi

From the ATP site:

Santoro & Zimonjic Snap Bryans' Streak to Win Rome

Sixth seeds Fabrice Santoro & Nenad Zimonjic snapped the 17-match winning streak of top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan to win the Internazionali BNL d'Italia on Sunday with a 6-4, 6-7(4), 10-7 (Match TB) win.

Santoro & Zimonjic will jump to fifth from eighth in the Stanford ATP Doubles Race.

Santoro & Zimonjic were headed for a straight-sets win when they led by a set and a double break at 6-4, 3-0 before the Bryans hit back to force a Match Tie-break. The Bryans also rallied from 2-6 in the Match TB to level the decider at 7-7 before Santoro & Zimonjic won the last three points of the match to claim their second title (Dubai) of the year.

Santoro captured the 2005 Rome title with French compatriot Michael Llodra, when he also defeated the Bryan brothers. Santoro & Zimonjic avenged their semifinal loss to the Bryans earlier in the year in Miami.

Santoro said: "We are very happy to win our first Masters Series title together. Beating the Bryans is always something special because they are the No.1 team in the world. They are playing really well and to beat them you have to be at your best.

"At 6-4, 3-0 up we thought the match was over but it was not at all. The Bryans came back strong but in the end we were able to pull it out."

The Bryans, who were chasing their sixth title of 2007, suffered just their third loss of 2007 (29-3). But they extended their commanding lead at the top of the Stanford ATP Doubles Race. They slipped to 38-23 lifetime in ATP finals.

They had been on a 17-match winning streak, including consecutive ATP Masters Series titles in Miami and Monte-Carlo.

http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/doubles/news/
Old 05-15-2007, 10:43 AM   #70
country flag Choupi

Fab's playing San Remo this week. He plays Marc Lopez in the 1st round.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:42 PM   #71
country flag Choupi

Fab lost to Lopez 3-6 6-1 6-7. According to the site of the event, the match's been very long.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:36 PM   #72
country flag Manja

Manja has a reputation beyond reputeManja has a reputation beyond reputeManja has a reputation beyond reputeManja has a reputation beyond reputeManja has a reputation beyond reputeManja has a reputation beyond reputeManja has a reputation beyond reputeManja has a reputation beyond reputeManja has a reputation beyond reputeManja has a reputation beyond reputeManja has a reputation beyond repute

I went to Hamburg at qualifying saturday and thought "Fabrice will arrive at sunday evening or monday". On sunday I heard that Fabrice has a wildcard for San Remo but it´s not sure if he take it. Monday Fabrice arrived in San Remo and lost next day.
I was sooo sad. I have never been to Hamburg without him! Never! I missed him and talked to Nenad what happened. (See News...)

xx Manja
OLIVIERFILIPPO
SIMONESEBASTIEN
DUSAN
Mischa Guga John Ivo
Manja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 12:21 PM   #73
country flag Choupi

Next tournament for Fab: Halle, Gerry Weber Open.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:24 PM   #74
country flag Choupi

It's gonna be a qualifier 1st round.

http://www.gerryweber-open.de/en/res...gles-draw.html
Old 06-11-2007, 01:35 PM   #75
country flag Choupi

And it's W. Moodie.