rotterdam... over in a flash, but we can speculate lol - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2007, 08:52 PM   #1
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default rotterdam... over in a flash, but we can speculate lol

... has a pretty cool website. an innovative-looking order of play (that has two days, match start times, and no separate columns for courts), and what's more, odds for matches (from a contest they are running, apparently)

what i'm really trying to say is, the prediction for gicquel v clement is 32%/68%, as i speak...

according to what i hear on the other thread... if that's the general betting odds out there, is it a good idea to bet against our dear arnaud, since we think marc is playing well?

Last edited by Via : 02-21-2007 at 11:07 PM.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2007, 01:30 PM   #2
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: rotterdam...

lost to Giquel 6/4 6/3. Maybe he needs Camille back...?
higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 02:16 PM   #3
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

First round again...

(Maybe he needs her but she doesn't need him, she's never been as good as for some months ago )
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:33 PM   #4
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

i should have placed that bet! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
First round again...

(Maybe he needs her but she doesn't need him, she's never been as good as for some months ago )
are we getting into these speculations now, finally? is camille the reason why he's so up and down in the last... what... 8 months?

well then i guess, for camille anyway, doing well is the best revenge.... ????
Old 02-21-2007, 09:47 PM   #5
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Did I miss something about Arnaud and Camille?
Old 02-21-2007, 10:07 PM   #6
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Nope. Just speculation about why Arnaud isn't playing so great.
(Playing well in doubles tho, let's not forget)

btw, did you see him at the ABN ?
Old 02-21-2007, 10:18 PM   #7
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I saw him.
Yesterday the training was fun, I was really happy to see him and Bruno again They are soooooooooooo cute

The match today wasn't really nice. Arnaud was distracted by all the noise from kids day activities and after the break in the second set he was constantly shaking his head. He just gave up in that moment.
And ofcourse he had to teach the ballkids how to do their job
Old 02-21-2007, 10:22 PM   #8
country flag Via

Quote:
don't tell me that you've totally missed it, because the 'and' doesn't apply anymore

kezzi you are a very tolerant type... having witnessed a first round loss like i did but come out of it still feeling pretty good about this guy!

btw there's no kids day at sydney when he played so it wasn't his excuse there sorry, my mouth is going out of control again
Old 02-21-2007, 10:28 PM   #9
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
don't tell me that you've totally missed it, because the 'and' doesn't apply anymore

kezzi you are a very tolerant type... having witnessed a first round loss like i did but come out of it still feeling pretty good about this guy!
Really? I have totally missed that, what happened?

Arnaud is just too nice to not like him. Even after he lost, me and my sister wished him good luck in the next tournament and he still managed to smile at us. It was a sad smile, but first I got the impression he was very angry and maybe it was better not to say anything at all. But we first talked to Bruno and he was still really nice, so we also tried our luck with Arnaud .

edit: he didn't use kids day as an excuse himself. For us it was obvious he was very distracted by all the noise. Even we thought it was very annoying .
Old 02-21-2007, 10:38 PM   #10
country flag Via

Quote:
Really? I have totally missed that, what happened?
sorry you've just found out! i know the feeling myself!
no one knows what happened, just that it happened.

Quote:
Arnaud is just too nice to not like him. Even after he lost, me and my sister wished him good luck in the next tournament and he still managed to smile at us. It was a sad smile, but first I got the impression he was very angry and maybe it was better not to say anything at all. But we first talked to Bruno and he was still really nice, so we also tried our luck with Arnaud .

edit: he didn't use kids day as an excuse himself. For us it was obvious he was very distracted by all the noise. Even we thought it was very annoying .
you are the one who's nice
Old 02-21-2007, 10:44 PM   #11
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
sorry you've just found out! i know the feeling myself!
no one knows what happened, just that it happened.

you are the one who's nice
They were really cute when I saw them together in 2004 in 's Hertogenbosch
How did you find out?

Thanks
I think it's very hard not to like Arnaud on court, if you like him off court . The whole match I only thought "Awww, poor Arnaud"
Old 02-21-2007, 10:58 PM   #12
country flag Via

Quote:
They were really cute when I saw them together in 2004 in 's Hertogenbosch
How did you find out?
there was talk in the grapevine last year lol but reported in french newspapers before the start of this year, i think. someone had quoted the paper in some thread on this forum, you can search for it but there isn't anything much else.

Quote:
Thanks
I think it's very hard not to like Arnaud on court, if you like him off court . The whole match I only thought "Awww, poor Arnaud"
good on you. i don't know what to say. something turned different for me.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:06 PM   #13
country flag higherlaw

Quote:
Really? I have totally missed that, what happened? .
Sorry to be vague, I thought everyone knew !

Thanks for the info about the match. Any pix for us?
Old 02-22-2007, 07:46 PM   #14
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
there was talk in the grapevine last year lol but reported in french newspapers before the start of this year, i think. someone had quoted the paper in some thread on this forum, you can search for it but there isn't anything much else.

good on you. i don't know what to say. something turned different for me.
I still can't believe it, they were so cute together

What do you mean?
Old 02-22-2007, 07:59 PM   #15
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
Sorry to be vague, I thought everyone knew !

Thanks for the info about the match. Any pix for us?
Doesn't matter, I'm happy I found out. Now I know not to mention her to Arnaud, that would maybe ruin the conversation. And it already is hard for us to have one, because I don't speak French and I get the idea he's not so happy about talking English .

I'm sorry, but all my pics are very blurry. I will upload the best ones, but I have to resize them.
The light in Rotterdam is too bad for taking pics without flashlight with my little camera .