Andy Roddick's "Who Cut the Cheese?" Thread!!!! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-25-2004, 12:25 AM   #106
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Roddick's "Who Cut the Cheese?" Thread!!!!

Dirk, I agree with you in so far as you wish that this thread didn't exist.

I also wish it didn't exist because it gives and excuse for a dolt like you to come in here and whine and cry and act like some little victim.

Tangy isn't making fun of Roger anymore than she makes fun of Andy when he loses. She likes to take the piss out of her sports favorites.......... if you hadn't noticed that by now.

As for this thread giving feeling justified in not liking Andy fans and treating them badly in GM, Long before Tangy started posting on this board, posters in GM were attacking Andy's fans mercilessly. Anytime a new fan showed up, the GM bullies attempted to run them off. Things have really improved since Bunk and Tangy and Mani arived here. They've been wonderful, and because of their wit, good humor, and saunch defense of Andy, the GM bullies have pulled in their horns.

And as for you not calling people names Since you have called me a stupid skank and have written about your fantasy of my bloody and sexually tortured death, I really don't think you can get on your high horse about being called a doucebag.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2004, 12:30 AM   #107
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

That was over politics Star and I do regret saying that as for the so called fantasy, Again I was just giving you an example of what Iraqian women went through on during Saddamn's years since you opposed the war. If you couldn't pick that out then its your problem because I don't recall me ever attaching some smiling or laughing emoticon on that post.
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 12:31 AM   #108
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind being called a doucebag just as long as its not Mrs. Guga's doucebag. I wouldn't want a STD or anything.
Old 08-25-2004, 12:34 AM   #109
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

You haven't a leg to stand on so you insult someone who is so far above you that in real life you would be lucky to lick the sole of her shoe.

You have such a twisted view of women it is disgusting.
Old 08-25-2004, 12:37 AM   #110
country flag Dirk

Oh yes I do have a leg to stand on. Brutal and terrible things happen to women in not only Iraq but all over the middle east and you oppose any kind of real change. I cited for you a factual example and one of many. Would you like to hear more? Not just of women but of many people in that country during his years.
Old 08-25-2004, 12:41 AM   #111
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I know that you would love to type each word with baited breath and excitement.

Did you get an errection when you were typing out the brutality with which you thought it would be nice for me to meet? Do you get a little shiver of excitement when you read about the horrors visited on other women? Is there a reason you like to peruse the stories of **** and torture of women? I think the answer is yes.
Old 08-25-2004, 12:44 AM   #112
country flag Dirk

Once again Star you completly avoided the issue. Never do I wish that upon you in that post or any other post. I was just pointing out how you opposed the war which lead to that kind of action being halted.
Old 08-25-2004, 12:44 AM   #113
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

i know this 35 year old woman who is married though. and i like who she is and how she is. some things i dont see eye to eye on her but i dont think i've found one person who i have seen eye to eye to on everything. not everyone has to agree with me obviously lol.
this threads intention wasnt to hurt or anger anyone. it's just humor. just like the same exact humor in the duck hunt thread even though i heard it wasnt all that humorous to us as fans but i don't know. though it was humor to the person who created it and all the people that had fun in it...wasnt it? even though it MAY have hurt us in any way or made us angry just like it's happening now(if it is)?
i don't want anyone bashing a players fan. if you think they are a phony fan, then think it or address it to the person. not into a thread where you're gonna get a lot of responses. we know who is a phony fan and who is not. frankly...we know tangy likes roger and she is a fan of him. if you dont agree then dont. go ahead it's your opinion
glad you're taking it into consideration maybe some other people can as well
Old 08-25-2004, 12:45 AM   #114
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

*rips a HUGE stinker*

ok everyone needs to stfu a bit and make this thread die. thanks.

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 12:51 AM   #115
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk
Once again Star you completly avoided the issue. Never do I wish that upon you in that post or any other post. I was just pointing out how you opposed the war which lead to that kind of action being halted.
Bullshit. You could have done that without making it personal to me, but you did not. Instead you wrote a lengthy detalied post with me as the victim. It was your senario, your writing and you were the one who used my name in the post in the post and you were the one who typed the pronouns to make it evident that the one being tortured to death was me.

I suppose calling me a stupid skank was merely for intellectual illustrative purposes as well.
Old 08-25-2004, 03:54 AM   #116
country flag Dirk

Well you are right in the sense that the torture event described in the post did happen quite a bit in Iraq pre war. That was not bullshit. Like I said in the post. Since you wanted to call it an invasion and not a liberation. That is your right but thanks to that invasion women in Iraq (included in the 25 million) will not be stripped naked and hugged upside down on lamp posts during their period for humilation. I did make it personal to the point of saying you wouldn't trade your life here in America for a women living in that country or pretty much anywhere else in the middle east. You also opposed the action that was taken to stop that. I never understood why the feminist movements of this country were not more supportive of the action, oh that is right I forgot the president has an R next to his name and not a D.
Old 08-25-2004, 10:03 AM   #117
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk, why are you so insecure about Roger being liked or not? This thread wasn't intended to make fun of Roger but yet you see it as such. We keep telling you it isn't meant to put down Roger but you're too stubborn to see otherwise.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 11:10 AM   #118
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Iraqi women aside and all, as a Roger fan I really don't see anything offensive about this thread. Just a way to look at things a little differently.

Dirk, you know how disappointed I was with Rogi's loss in Athens, but the way I figure it, even the bad moments need to be taken with a little pinch of salt and a dab of sugar. Even when it comes to more serious events happening in a person's life, trying to look at the brighter side of things can even sometimes help you get over the disappointments.

I agree if there were posts like "Rogi sucks I'm so glad he lost I can stand that SOB blah blah blah" then that is not warranted and pathetic. But all the people in this thread were trying to do was cast a bit of a humourous glance at Rogi's losses and I don't see anything wrong with that
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 10:08 AM   #119
country flag 1NightStandsRule

1NightStandsRule has a spectacular aura about1NightStandsRule has a spectacular aura about1NightStandsRule has a spectacular aura about

The cheese is starting mature now, that it hasn't been sliced for a while.
1NightStandsRule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 05:01 AM   #120
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

that usually means it will be sliced or grated again soon.
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote