Andy Roddick's "Who Cut the Cheese?" Thread!!!! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-21-2004, 02:12 AM   #91
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Roddick's "Who Cut the Cheese?" Thread!!!!

lol Naldo
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2004, 06:54 AM   #92
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

lol
superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 05:46 PM   #93

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

Tangy, have you seen the new Roger - Williams sisters Wilson commercial? They dont allow Rogi to open his mouth... does anyone else think Roger looks like a brontosarous (huge sp?)??
??

Old 08-22-2004, 11:32 PM   #94

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

lol i havent seen it, i want to now lol. what channel was it on?
Old 08-22-2004, 11:53 PM   #95

CBS, it came on during the legg mason final
??

Old 08-22-2004, 11:54 PM   #96

ah, okay thanks, i will have to keep an eye out for it
Old 08-24-2004, 06:11 PM   #97
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just pointing out Tangy's hypocrisy. You said she gets sad when Rogi loses but then she comes here and makes fun of him losing? Ok so I am the only one smart enough to see both sides of the coin here. Mrs. Guga and others can't take the truth. You call me a Roddick hater but since when did I ever create a bashing Andy thread in Federer's forum? There isn't one over there and never will be one. You have to admit that a 35 year old married women posting fart noises to make fun of a player losing is pretty sad? I know I know me coming here as a non Roddick fan and pointing that out is far more immature. Mrs. Guga for someone who aims to be a tennis groupie, maybe you should rethink calling someone names. The screenwriting thing must not be going all that well huh?
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 07:18 PM   #98
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk
I'm just pointing out Tangy's hypocrisy. You said she gets sad when Rogi loses but then she comes here and makes fun of him losing? Ok so I am the only one smart enough to see both sides of the coin here. Mrs. Guga and others can't take the truth. You call me a Roddick hater but since when did I ever create a bashing Andy thread in Federer's forum? There isn't one over there and never will be one. You have to admit that a 35 year old married women posting fart noises to make fun of a player losing is pretty sad? I know I know me coming here as a non Roddick fan and pointing that out is far more immature. Mrs. Guga for someone who aims to be a tennis groupie, maybe you should rethink calling someone names. The screenwriting thing must not be going all that well huh?

You and the other ball-less wonder Fedex really are peas in a pod, aren't you? Watching you guys self-destruct is terrific entertainment.

First of all, this thread doesn't make fun of Roger as much as it makes fun of his conquerors. Second of all, you trash Andy all the time in GM and in every forum you visit. Third, we make fun of Andy all the time but you wouldn’t know that because all you do is troll the “Bizarre, Obscene” thread looking for imaginary anti-Roger dirt. Lastly, you can't possibly be any more clueless than you already are because nobody in here takes this thread seriously and it's not meant to be taken seriously. There are no Fed-haters in here.

Like I said, if you don't get the joke, get the hell out and quit stinking up this place with your You're only embarassing yourself.

And as for your personal attacks on Mrs Guga and her writing, you really haven't a leg to stand on there, Ninja boy. Get a day job. Get two.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 07:42 PM   #99
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

you wouldn't know that she's sad when she loses cause you don't talk to her on MSN like some of us do. sometimes shes not that upset and sometimes she is. big whoop. we're humans. you can feel one way all the time or the other all the time or both. obviously we're not all alike so just respect the way she or anyone else is or don't come in here at all please.
if you don't like the thread or any thread, then don't come into it. if you do come into a thread in which you don't like and post something mean or whatever, then all you start is a bickering fight which frankly everyone is tired of. we've had our fair share of them or even more than we should have and it really does get tiring. imagine being a fan of andy's and going through what we have to go through every single day on here. everyone else goes through it as well, i'm positive of it, but every day there's more and more crap going on about andy than anyone else. put yourself in that position and tell me what it's like. it's not pretty and it's not happy. the best thing we have is each other and this forum where we are all fans of andy (minus the trolls and idiots who start rude threads just for the heck of it).
you don't have to like tangy or anyone else here. you don't have to be best friends with anyone if you don't want to. all you have to do is stop starting these stupid posts about tangy and just please leave us be unless if you or anyone else has something positive to say. it's all i'm asking and it's not much.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:09 PM   #100
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191
you wouldn't know that she's sad when she loses cause you don't talk to her on MSN like some of us do. sometimes shes not that upset and sometimes she is. big whoop. we're humans. you can feel one way all the time or the other all the time or both. obviously we're not all alike so just respect the way she or anyone else is or don't come in here at all please.
if you don't like the thread or any thread, then don't come into it. if you do come into a thread in which you don't like and post something mean or whatever, then all you start is a bickering fight which frankly everyone is tired of. we've had our fair share of them or even more than we should have and it really does get tiring. imagine being a fan of andy's and going through what we have to go through every single day on here. everyone else goes through it as well, i'm positive of it, but every day there's more and more crap going on about andy than anyone else. put yourself in that position and tell me what it's like. it's not pretty and it's not happy. the best thing we have is each other and this forum where we are all fans of andy (minus the trolls and idiots who start rude threads just for the heck of it).
you don't have to like tangy or anyone else here. you don't have to be best friends with anyone if you don't want to. all you have to do is stop starting these stupid posts about tangy and just please leave us be unless if you or anyone else has something positive to say. it's all i'm asking and it's not much.
Mani, you deserve a huge rep for that and if I could give you one I would , I have nothing else to add to it, sums up in a nutshell (in my opinion) what a lot of us feel and have talked about before

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 10:43 PM   #101
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I work a lot which is why it takes me so long to write up stories after he wins an event. Mrs. Guga started with the personal attacks first. I've never call anyone vulgar names here. If she wants to start then fine I could go there too. Since this thread about making fun of Rogi exists, its only natural for Federer fans to see what it is about. Like I've said before there isn't an Andy bash thread in Rogi's forum.
Old 08-24-2004, 11:07 PM   #102
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

yes you have the right to come here and look through the forum and threads. we know that. everyone has the right to do that.
i dont know what is going on with you and Mrs.Guga so i dunno about that*shrugs*
though this thread ISN'T making fun of roger. you may take it that way but we don't. none of us are making fun of roger whatsoever in this thread. if someone is then that's them. not the rest of us. tangy didnt start this to make fun of roger. that was not her intention. if you take it that way, then take it. we know the truth about this thread and hopefully one day you and everyone else will as well.
i dont think anyone said anything about there being a thread on bashing andy is the roger forum but then again i do tend to forget things. blame it on my brother for dropping me oln the head when i was little. anyway back onto the topic...
we havent started a bashing thread on roger here. this isnt a bashing thread. if you look at things in a different point of view, maybe you might see it as well.
again, think what you want. i doubt you'll take what i'm saying into consideration but at least try to. just a simple request from a simple girl living in new jersey

that last line was corny
Old 08-24-2004, 11:30 PM   #103

go mani!!! i would good rep you if i could...
Old 08-25-2004, 12:12 AM   #104
country flag Dirk

I will take what you said into consideration Andyroxysox. Just do me a favor as you are browsing through this keep thinking to yourself "My god a 35 year old woman is behind all of these fart jokes in relation to Roger losing". That will help you see my side of it and help you realize how pathetic it truly is. When Andy fans set up threads like this which (you can call it indirect all you want) makes fun of a player when he loses it just makes the posters who don't like the andy fans and treat them badly in the GM all the more justified.
Old 08-25-2004, 12:22 AM   #105

the thing is, this doesnt really make fun of a player. maybe you should take your comments and post them in some of those threads offensive to certain players over in GM