News and Articles about Janko - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 07-11-2008, 03:43 PM   #91
country flag guille&tati4life
Registered User
 
guille&tati4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 26
Posts: 15,585
guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Ignorant comments make me sick.

Federer is guaranteed to get to the semis of every slam, he's done that in the last 17 slams. Seems a little more predictable than Ivanovic or Sharapova. Does Janko even have a clue what goes on in tennis???
__________________
Barbora Zahlavova Strycova
guille&tati4life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-11-2008, 06:13 PM   #92
country flag sanshisan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 522
sanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: News and Articles about Janko

I used to like to watch Janko. I'm especially incensed by his slander against Anna Ivanovic - `she plays like a truck on steroids'. That's dirty pool. Pure dirty, dirty underhanded SLANDER. If Janko was a REAL MAN he would accuse someone on the MEN'S TOUR of using steroids, there are a few likely bets. But no he's too cowardly to do that, so he goes after the women, because he's JEALOUS. Jealous of the money they make. Jealous of Ivanovic's fame.

Tipsarevich says he is is own worst enemy. Definitely a self-mutilator. Tongue bar on the way!

Tipsarevic should apologize. Profusely. Or be kicked off the Serbian Olympic team! He has cast a dark cloud of illegal drug use over one of his teammates.
sanshisan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #93
country flag Liesel
Registered User
 
Liesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 45
Liesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanshisan View Post
I used to like to watch Janko. I'm especially incensed by his slander against Anna Ivanovic - `she plays like a truck on steroids'. That's dirty pool. Pure dirty, dirty underhanded SLANDER. If Janko was a REAL MAN he would accuse someone on the MEN'S TOUR of using steroids, there are a few likely bets. But no he's too cowardly to do that, so he goes after the women, because he's JEALOUS. Jealous of the money they make. Jealous of Ivanovic's fame.

Tipsarevich says he is is own worst enemy. Definitely a self-mutilator. Tongue bar on the way!

Tipsarevic should apologize. Profusely. Or be kicked off the Serbian Olympic team! He has cast a dark cloud of illegal drug use over one of his teammates.
I don't think Janko accuses Ivanovic of using steroids. He said she plays like IF she is, but that doesn't mean she does. He was talking about THE WAY women like Williams, Sharapova, Ivanovic play. Lack of technique, just hitting the ball hard and if possible ever harder than that!

And you say he's jealous of Ivanovic? Why would he be? Because she has more money. If I were Janko, I would be jealous of Federer and not ivanovic!!!, because he's got it all: money and technique.
Liesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:05 AM   #94
country flag tennisfan444
Registered User
 
tennisfan444's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 502
tennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Kick him off the team? Ouch thats a bit harsh.
Can't say as I agree with all his statements but I'm of the everyone is entitled to their own views line of thinking.
Guys who think that way are all around the tour and the world for that matter. If every national team kicked off every player who attacked another team member, the whole intro of nations thing would be a lot shorter.
__________________
Federer Gasquet
tennisfan444 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 07:07 AM   #95
country flag wop875
Registered User
 
wop875's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 192
wop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond reputewop875 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally1213 View Post
Thanks a lot for the translation, Taejin
thx for translation, Taejin
and thx Ally1213 for translate the article in chinese
wop875 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:03 AM   #96
country flag Time Violation
Slacker
 
Time Violation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mount Sharp
Age: 35
Posts: 11,265
Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Thanks guys. I'll be away for the weekend, so I'll continue posting the rest from Monday.
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:38 AM   #97
country flag Ally1213
Registered User
 
Ally1213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 273
Ally1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Thanks guys. I'll be away for the weekend, so I'll continue posting the rest from Monday.
hey Taejin
Hope you don't mind me translating your English version into Chinese.
I'll post them on one of the biggest BBS in Taiwan. We have a borad discussing all Serb player.

Thanks
Ally1213 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:14 AM   #98
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liesel View Post
I don't think Janko accuses Ivanovic of using steroids. He said she plays like IF she is, but that doesn't mean she does. He was talking about THE WAY women like Williams, Sharapova, Ivanovic play. Lack of technique, just hitting the ball hard and if possible ever harder than that!

And you say he's jealous of Ivanovic? Why would he be? Because she has more money. If I were Janko, I would be jealous of Federer and not ivanovic!!!, because he's got it all: money and technique.
I agree with you Leisel. People are over-reacting because of the use of the contentious word "steroids", but as far as I can tell, Janko NEVER accused Ana or anyone else of actually taking drugs, just of playing with power AS IF they do I don't deny that his comments were perhaps ill-advised, as they were likely to cause the furore that they have - but I see no reason why he should not have the right to express his opinons. Amongst all the "yes men" on the Tour, who stick to their PR peoples' script and never come out with an original thought or idea, I find it quite refreshing. He is an intelligent guy, he can think for himself, and he isn't afraid to speak up for what he believes in. Good for him And thanks again taejin - and enjoy your weekend away.
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 11:35 AM   #99
country flag guille&tati4life
Registered User
 
guille&tati4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 26
Posts: 15,585
guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanshisan View Post
I used to like to watch Janko. I'm especially incensed by his slander against Anna Ivanovic - `she plays like a truck on steroids'. That's dirty pool. Pure dirty, dirty underhanded SLANDER. If Janko was a REAL MAN he would accuse someone on the MEN'S TOUR of using steroids, there are a few likely bets. But no he's too cowardly to do that, so he goes after the women, because he's JEALOUS. Jealous of the money they make. Jealous of Ivanovic's fame.

Tipsarevich says he is is own worst enemy. Definitely a self-mutilator. Tongue bar on the way!

Tipsarevic should apologize. Profusely. Or be kicked off the Serbian Olympic team! He has cast a dark cloud of illegal drug use over one of his teammates.
You've missed the point. He was in no way suggesting she used steroids. He was stating that she plays like a powerful machine with extreme strength. If he wanted to say she was on steroids he'd have said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan444 View Post
Kick him off the team? Ouch thats a bit harsh.
Can't say as I agree with all his statements but I'm of the everyone is entitled to their own views line of thinking.
Guys who think that way are all around the tour and the world for that matter. If every national team kicked off every player who attacked another team member, the whole intro of nations thing would be a lot shorter.
Well, I'm not of that view. Pashanski for example should have been given a ban for what he said. Janko on the other hand is not saying anything at all as offensive and as such should not be kicked out the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
I agree with you Leisel. People are over-reacting because of the use of the contentious word "steroids", but as far as I can tell, Janko NEVER accused Ana or anyone else of actually taking drugs, just of playing with power AS IF they do I don't deny that his comments were perhaps ill-advised, as they were likely to cause the furore that they have - but I see no reason why he should not have the right to express his opinons. Amongst all the "yes men" on the Tour, who stick to their PR peoples' script and never come out with an original thought or idea, I find it quite refreshing. He is an intelligent guy, he can think for himself, and he isn't afraid to speak up for what he believes in. Good for him And thanks again taejin - and enjoy your weekend away.
Rosie, I'd love to agree with that, but the guy talks garbage in this interview. There's nothing intelligent about not keeping up too date with either the WTA or even his own tour for that matter.
Love the guy, but he really needs to do some research.
__________________
Barbora Zahlavova Strycova
guille&tati4life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:00 PM   #100
country flag sanshisan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 522
sanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Janko deliberately, specifically connected Anna Ivanovic's name to STEROIDS. A dirty trick. Of course he can't say Anna uses steroids, then he would have to prove it, the pompous little prick. Then he would be open to a lawsuit for slander.

What does Janko expect to gain from badmouthing Anna and women tennis players in general? Does he think that if the tournament organizers decide that women doen't deserve as much prize money as they are getting because they don't play as well as the men, does little Tipsy think they are gonna give that money to him? Does he think he's gonna make more money? Earn more respect?

The point is - it DOESN"T MATTER whether women play as well as men. What MATTERS is will the public PAY to SEE WOMEN PLAY TENNIS? Doesn't matter whether it's tennis or an airplane pull. It's what the public wants. Millions of women play tennis. Clearly the public likes to watch women play tennis. And that's what matters.

There are some blind fangirls and fanguys on MTF but the moderators and most fans on Anna's website are in SHOCK. A few posts:


just lost my respect for this guy:


Janko Tipsarevic wrote:

"99% of male tennis players can't stand women's tennis. There's no other sport with such a big disparity concerning level of play and the money women make. A friend of mine says that a woman who wins a Slam should only earn enough money to pay for her airplane ticket home. Who knows what else I would say if it wasn't for Ana and Jelena whom I may consider friends. But of course, I appreciate the effort they're putting into tennis, because I know they practise as hard as I do. [...] The way women think on court cannot be compared to men. Their only strategy is 'hit the ball where your opponent isn't.' Nothing more! No 'Put more spin on the ball, this is an important point, play to her backhand'. No way! [...] It's that such kind of tennis works today. Look at the Williams sisters, Sharapova or Ivanovic who hits the ball like a truck on steroids. I get a bit critical when I see how much the women earn and how their opening rounds go. That's what irritates me the most, I feel like going to WTA HQ and *something* all of them. Look at Federer who is so dominant, he has to work so hard to beat a Staracce or an Almagro, he may even lose a set and then look at Sharapova or Ivanovic who lose 3 games in the first 4 rounds. It makes me sick".

Source(In Serbian): http://www.b92.net/zivot/licni_prostor. … _id=306659


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Jul 08, 2008 2:54 pm ATB
Moderator
Location:
Malta
Gender:
From: Birkirkara
Posts: 3116 I used to like him, but I found out he's a jerk.

Other quotes:
"Agassi was my idol, but he really dissapointed me when he married Steffi."
Asked to comment on Kournikova: "She isn't all that beautiful, it's just the other female players are just so ugly. I've never seen at least pretty tennis player, except Sabatini."
"I know there are some homosexual male players, but I try not to have any contact with them. And as for women, I know Mauresmo is a pervert."

And I who thought he was a nice guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jul 08, 2008 3:12 pm Soul
World No.1
Location:
United Kingdom


Gender:
Posts: 547 I considered myself a fan of his...

Janko, you mug.

All respect lost I'm sorry to say.


Jul 08, 2008 3:23 pm Dylan
Golden Slam Champion
Location:
Comoros
Gender:
From: Melbourne
Posts: 7532 ATB wrote:

I just lost my respect for this guy:


Janko Tipsarevic wrote:

"99% of male tennis players can't stand women's tennis. There's no other sport with such a big disparity concerning level of play and the money women make. A friend of mine says that a woman who wins a Slam should only earn enough money to pay for her airplane ticket home. Who knows what else I would say if it wasn't for Ana and Jelena whom I may consider friends. But of course, I appreciate the effort they're putting into tennis, because I know they practise as hard as I do. [...] The way women think on court cannot be compared to men. Their only strategy is 'hit the ball where your opponent isn't.' Nothing more! No 'Put more spin on the ball, this is an important point, play to her backhand'. No way! [...] It's that such kind of tennis works today. Look at the Williams sisters, Sharapova or Ivanovic who hits the ball like a truck on steroids. I get a bit critical when I see how much the women earn and how their opening rounds go. That's what irritates me the most, I feel like going to WTA HQ and *something* all of them. Look at Federer who is so dominant, he has to work so hard to beat a Staracce or an Almagro, he may even lose a set and then look at Sharapova or Ivanovic who lose 3 games in the first 4 rounds. It makes me sick".

Source(In Serbian): http://www.b92.net/zivot/licni_prostor. … _id=306659

That is absolutely ridiculous. If he's trying to say that there's more depth in men's tennis then he ought to be shot.

Men's tennis has Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, then NOTHING. Womens tennis has depth throughout the whole top 50 at least!

Janko, you moron. Talk about being jealous because he's just not good enough.

And he actually said he practices hard? LOL! It's common fact that Janko is like the laziest guy around, he's almost as bad as Philippoussis when it comes to working hard and practicing.

Last edited by Dylan (Jul 08, 2008 3:38 pm)


Rik
Moderator

Location:
Netherlands

Gender:
From: Voerendaal
Posts: 4208 Mircea wrote:

fANAtic wrote:

Lol, Janko. He will have a lot of problems because of this interview, wait till the rest of it is translated. He should've kept his big, philosophic mouth shut.

lol, so it's more than this?

What a moron


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A proud moderator of the #1-player in the world-forum

Ana Ivanovic: 2008 Aussie Open runner-up, Indian Wells, French Open winner, *more to come*
AJDEEE ANAAA!!!

Irishsteve
All-Time Great
Location:
Ireland

Gender:
From: Dublin

Posts: 2053 If those quotes are really his, the guy is a 100% idiot.
What the hell was he thinking? Can't believe 1st of all he thinks like that & especially that even if he does, that he actually says those crazy thoughts in an interview!
Janko i think has just lost many many fans today


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today"

Liam
World No.1
Location:
United Kingdom
Gender:

Posts: 748 Seems a bit out there to be true, but if it is what an idiot

http://www.anaivanovic.com/forum/topic.php?id=479&p=17

Last edited by sanshisan : 07-12-2008 at 01:03 PM. Reason: spell
sanshisan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:15 PM   #101
country flag Liesel
Registered User
 
Liesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 45
Liesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

It's so typical for those 'big' ivanovic fans to go bashing Janko, because he said Ana Ivanovic and steroids in the same sentence. Stop being so narrow minded!!!
Honestly, you people, get real!!!! From what I get from interviews Ana has given, I think she's a really nice girl, not arrogant and with two feet on the ground. But admit that her game isn't very much the same like the big pros (Henin, Federer, Hingis, Sampras, ...) It's just hitting as hard as possible. I'm sure Janko did not want to give the impression that he clames Ivanovic is using steroids.
Liesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:16 PM   #102
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
You've missed the point. He was in no way suggesting she used steroids. He was stating that she plays like a powerful machine with extreme strength. If he wanted to say she was on steroids he'd have said that.



Well, I'm not of that view. Pashanski for example should have been given a ban for what he said. Janko on the other hand is not saying anything at all as offensive and as such should not be kicked out the team.



Rosie, I'd love to agree with that, but the guy talks garbage in this interview. There's nothing intelligent about not keeping up too date with either the WTA or even his own tour for that matter.
Love the guy, but he really needs to do some research.
Well - I am probably not the right person to discuss this, as you know me, and you also know my views on womens' tennis - I hate it and it bores my stupid However -the subject has been done to death on GM many times,-and I guess we all individuals, we all have our own personal opinions,and should be entitled to them,Janko included.

Also - I know it is not really my place to say anything - as I am not a Moderator here - Jess is on holiday right now, and probably not able to access the Internet until her return........ but perhaps it would be a good idea to draw a line under this whole subject now? Jelena and taejin were good enough to translate this for us as fans of Janko, and we are grateful to them. Of course Ana's fans, and those on WTA World are entitled to say what they think in their own Forums, but this is Janko's support thread for his fans, and I don't particularly like to see people coming here purely to trash him. Debate is fine but unpleasantness is best left on GM in my opinion anyway Time to move on
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:23 PM   #103
country flag guille&tati4life
Registered User
 
guille&tati4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 26
Posts: 15,585
guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanshisan View Post
"I know there are some homosexual male players, but I try not to have any contact with them. And as for women, I know Mauresmo is a pervert."
I heard this quote a million times and no-one who's ever claimed it was said has ever backed it up with evidence. When asked they say that they heard he said it .
Provide evidence and I'll listen.

Ok, I'm willing to shut up about the subject now.
__________________
Barbora Zahlavova Strycova
guille&tati4life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:29 PM   #104
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
I heard this quote a million times and no-one who's ever claimed it was said has ever backed it up with evidence. When asked they say that they heard he said it .
Provide evidence and I'll listen.

Ok, I'm willing to shut up about the subject now.
Having you over here is always a pleasure Paul my dear When are you next going to a tournament?
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:52 PM   #105
country flag Liesel
Registered User
 
Liesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 45
Liesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
I heard this quote a million times and no-one who's ever claimed it was said has ever backed it up with evidence. When asked they say that they heard he said it .
Provide evidence and I'll listen.

Ok, I'm willing to shut up about the subject now.
I also find it very hard to believe that he said such a thing. Sounds like someone wants to give him a really bad name.
Liesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios