News and Articles about Janko - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #76
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Proof that reading books and wearing glasses don't make people necessary relevant. His words about WTA is utter crap. SAd.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2008, 09:49 PM   #77
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys for the kind words, you will spoil me. There is a big part that remained still, so I'll try to reduce it tomorrow. Stay tuned.
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:12 PM   #78
country flag teR

teR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond repute

To read everything what they say on Janko in the forum of Ana Ivanovic

Gaston Gaudio | Janko Tipsarevic | David Ferrer | Marcos Baghdatis | Novak Djokovic

~ puno srece, najbolji si, nikada ne sumnjaj u to. Gde god da si, uvek cu biti uz tebe ~
teR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:28 AM   #79
country flag Mora

Mora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liesel View Post
He's damn right about america!!
I'm not the least bit patriotic, I detest the current government, its actions and policies, and the U.S. definitely has its problems - but Janko's are silly blanket statements. (And I like Janko, incidentally.) I would never make such broad statements about the entire populace of a country, especially one I didn't know well. There's an enormous variety of people and attitudes in the United States. I doubt if Janko has much experience of the U.S. outside the little exposure he gets to a small group of people at tournaments in Cincinnati, Palm Springs (two extremely conservative cities, btw), Miami and New York. How much of the U.S. do you know?

Last edited by Mora : 07-10-2008 at 09:37 AM.
Mora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:16 AM   #80
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Thanks guys for the kind words, you will spoil me. There is a big part that remained still, so I'll try to reduce it tomorrow. Stay tuned.
You deserve to be spoiled

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:25 PM   #81
country flag tennisfan444

tennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond repute

ugh I wish I hadn't read that. I have friends family all over the us and spend a lot of time there. The us is an easy target and I don't agree with all their politics. But the people I know, and I them from all over, are not like the ones he described. Oh well, I love his game, his looks, hes entitled to his own op. Anytime he wants to ditch the gf, I'd be happy to show him around any country he wants
Old 07-10-2008, 04:39 PM   #82
country flag Liesel

Liesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mora View Post
I'm not the least bit patriotic, I detest the current government, its actions and policies, and the U.S. definitely has its problems - but Janko's are silly blanket statements. (And I like Janko, incidentally.) I would never make such broad statements about the entire populace of a country, especially one I didn't know well. There's an enormous variety of people and attitudes in the United States. I doubt if Janko has much experience of the U.S. outside the little exposure he gets to a small group of people at tournaments in Cincinnati, Palm Springs (two extremely conservative cities, btw), Miami and New York. How much of the U.S. do you know?
Yes Janko was wrong to say all americans, but he did have some point. Definitely the republicans are black or white, there's no grey for them. I mean, the democrats wouldn't make such a mess of America. Look at the country. decreasing the money from healthcare just to increase the amount for war (one that they will never ever win)!!!???!!! That's completely insane!!!! You have to give it, Mora. Europe would never do such a thing!
Liesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #83
country flag Mora

Mora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liesel View Post
Yes Janko was wrong to say all americans, but he did have some point. Definitely the republicans are black or white, there's no grey for them. I mean, the democrats wouldn't make such a mess of America. Look at the country. decreasing the money from healthcare just to increase the amount for war (one that they will never ever win)!!!???!!! That's completely insane!!!! You have to give it, Mora. Europe would never do such a thing!
Liesel - I agree with you absolutely that the war is insane and healthcare is horrible, among many other terrible U.S. government policies right now. (And btw, at least parts of Europe have "done such a thing" at various times - it's always terrible, whoever does it.) Like I said, I detest the current U.S. "leadership" and I'm hoping for a BIG change with the next election. It's horrifying for many Americans that they're judged based on the actions of the government. But Janko wasn't talking about the government, he was generalizing about the character of a pretty diverse people. I know people like he described in many countries - and I know many people in the U.S. who aren't at all like that.

Yep, Tennisfan444, I think Janko needs a much better tour guide than he has had to the US.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:24 PM   #84
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Continued from yesterday and until the end:

Quote:
Q: Well then, what is your strategy?

It also goes for football that you don't win a title by winning in a big match; you win by collecting points winning in matches with small clubs. Well, that's the part I'm missing, and that I need to become a complete player... It's not a problem for me to play great against big names, I don't get nervous playing in front of 20 000 people... I don't want to sound arrogant, or to look like I can't get motivated unless I play in a Grand Slam. If I can't get motivated by the ATP Masters in Hamburg, then I don't know what else could I need - strip show or something... Simply, I'm my biggest opponent. I believe I can achieve more, the same as every player in the world thinks. Not even Roger is satisfied with his game; he thinks he can do more, break every record in men’s or women’s tennis. I'm 24 and the good part is that I still have time, that I'm surrounded by the right people and that I solved some things inside my head, and I'm ready to give 100%. I can enter the top 10! Anyone who has the balls to admit to himself that he is ready for whatever it takes to enter top 10 is already closer to the goal. I admitted that to myself this year. Before, the story went something like I'm talented, good junior, I have cards up my sleeve... The biggest problem with tennis players and other sport players is they don't have the balls to admit they've reached their limit and that they gave their best shot. Maybe no. 32 is my limit, but the players won't admit it. And nobody wants to admit he is not training enough... It is enough that somewhere in your head you know that maybe you could've done more. Time and again I've heard stories like "if only my parents had helped me, if only I had luck, and so on..." The biggest opponent of every player is the player himself.

Q: You are participating in the Fellowship of the Blue Knight initiative, organized by Metals Bank, which is also your sponsor. You lectured to kids in schools...

I’m very glad people started to invest in tennis and to realize how big potential we have. What happened with Serbian tennis recently, came out of the blue, from the dust, out of nowhere... Out of the radiation, bombing, or who knows what... I don't need to pretend, I am happy that Metals Bank decided to help me and to help me get rid of some financial pressure. I’m happy also that I can be a part of a something nice, where I can do some good. It would be stupid of me to tell fairytales, how I'm happy being able to tell the kids they should stay away from the heroin and like that, because that's just empty. Metals Bank explained and stated their plan to me - to spread sports and culture. Those are the good things, because from '90s till today we were mostly a part of some ugly things. Sports and culture, to some extent, were able to survive. Even though the cooperation is based on a mutual interest, I like that the Fellowship of the Blue Knight is a great idea, and that people from Metals Bank are serious and professionals. Because I was known as a promising player ever since I was a kid, I've heard every kind of promise in the book, but those were mostly empty ones, and all of them were starting like "Hey bro'..." and "...I tell you!", Well, this story is a different one, these people speak little and do much.
Now the missing part is between Jelena's part and my two parts. stay tuned.
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:55 PM   #85
country flag Liesel

Liesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond repute

thank you Taejin!!

And Mora, well, I guess you're not like the typical American then! Great!
Liesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:46 AM   #86
country flag tennisfan444

tennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond repute

Mora, if every american were like you, the us would never get a bad rep

Theres more parts? Wow, forget the new channels, this is the place to be! Thank you all for sharing!
Old 07-11-2008, 02:39 AM   #87
country flag Ally1213

Ally1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for the translation, Taejin
Ally1213 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:42 AM   #88
country flag Mora

Yes, thanks for the translation - and the conversations!
Old 07-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #89
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't around much yesterday - but just wanted to say - thanks for the new translation taejin,- and pleased to meet you Mora

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #90
country flag lana105

lana105 has a reputation beyond reputelana105 has a reputation beyond reputelana105 has a reputation beyond reputelana105 has a reputation beyond reputelana105 has a reputation beyond reputelana105 has a reputation beyond reputelana105 has a reputation beyond reputelana105 has a reputation beyond reputelana105 has a reputation beyond reputelana105 has a reputation beyond reputelana105 has a reputation beyond repute

Janko Tipsarevic: "Women's tennis makes me sick"

http://greattennisphotos.blogspot.co...-makes-me.html

lana105 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote