Pics And Reports (SUNDAY) for MTF exclusively - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-19-2007, 02:33 AM   #1
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pics And Reports (SUNDAY) for MTF exclusively

I have lots of pics to upload, but the different image hosts are not working, if someone could pass me one I would upload them.

I hope you enjoy my report and my picks of today`s play.

First Turn-Center Court
Galvani-Brzezicki:
Great first set of JuanPablo with lots of backhand winners, and a great forehand. Stefano was quite slow and playing at a lower velocity than JuanPablo`s.
The second set started very favourable for Brzezicky again, he served for match at 5-3 but played horrendously that game. The Galvani broke again and served for 6-5 to win the set. Lots of mistakes with the serve there for Stefano.

At the tiebreak Juan Pablo came back from a 0-3 to be 4-3.

Second Turn-Center Court
Berlocq-Schwank:
I couldn`t see whole match as I was watching Junqueira`s match. From what I could see, Charly Berlocq continued to have problems with his backhand, but was geat serving and with his forehand. Eduardo seemed to be nervous today and could never be focused on the match and hit consistent baseline shots. The match was always in control of Charly.

Third Turn-Center Court
Jiri Vanek-Igor Andreev:
Really good servers both, which was demonstrated today on court. Great rallies with great power from both sides. Igor won because he could manage better the match, but it was a really close match.
He brke in 5-4 to win the match in a game were he connected 4 winners.

First Turn-Second Court
Junqueira-Fraile:
Impressed by Diego`s talent. He has similar baseline strokes to Nadal, strong forehand with lots of topspin, and a backhand with also similar technique to Rafa`s one. He`s only problem is his fisic, since he is a bit fat and tires up very quickly. If he could get fit enugh he would be a great player. This was the first match I saw in the tournament where neither players fought or act with bad intentions.
Diego and Gorka

Second Turn-Second Court
Pella-Gremelmayr:
Yesterday I said Denis was not a good player, at least for today i`ll have to retract. I think he played one of his best match in his life. He made about 12-13 drop shots in the match about 10 were succesful, great volleys from him and lots of nice shots, even though his backhand failed him on some moments.
Guido today played very nervous and never could enter the match, even though I predict him a big future.

Extras:

The Argentinian international umpire, was watching Pellaas match infront of me and he was called to his radio about 5 times, making a huge noise.

I took a photograph with Roitman while he was having an icecream

Vasallo Arguello signed autographes for about an hour, and he was all the time smiling.

Second day in a row I see Olivier Patience smoking and playing backgammon with a friend at the player`s lounge.

Second day in a row Gaudio goes to train into a court with stadium which instantely is full of people. Gaston is annoyed all the time.

Great support from about 5 or 6 guys which were friends of him and were giving support all the match to Juan Pablo. Stefano was quite annyed with Argentinian crowd and celebrate some points dedicating them ironically to argenitinian supporters

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2007, 03:02 AM   #2
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pics And Reports (SUNDAY) for MTF exclusively

Diego Junqueira

Old 02-19-2007, 03:18 AM   #3
country flag ExcaliburII

Old 02-19-2007, 03:37 AM   #4
country flag ExcaliburII

Gorka Fraile serinvg 2-4 against Junqueira:

If anyone wants this photos in real size, just ask for them and i`ll send them to you.

Old 02-19-2007, 04:27 AM   #5
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for the reports, Excalibur!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
Second day in a row I see Olivier Patience smoking and playing backgammon with a friend at the player`s lounge.
That was Oli who was smoking or another guy joined him too? And didn't that his friend look like my avatar by any chance?

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:50 AM   #6
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute

have you seen the exhibitionmatch moya against nalbandlian?

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Claudine :bounce
claudine140 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:08 AM   #7
country flag ExcaliburII

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudine140 View Post
have you seen the exhibitionmatch moya against nalbandlian?
no, i didn`t

Old 02-19-2007, 11:09 AM   #8
country flag ExcaliburII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
Thanks a lot for the reports, Excalibur!

That was Oli who was smoking or another guy joined him too? And didn't that his friend look like my avatar by any chance?
Oli was smoking.
I don`t quite remember how his friend look like.

Old 02-19-2007, 11:54 AM   #9
country flag JeffCandoi

JeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond repute

tnx mate, good job

2007: Brasov CH
2008: Brasil Open & Acapulco
2009: Umag & Genoa CH
2010: Roland Garros, Newport, Bastad, Toronto, Cincinnati, London WTF
2011: Rotterdam & Valencia
2012: Estoril, Bastad, Bangkok
2013: Sydney, Estoril, Nottingham Ch, Cali Ch
2014: Chennai, Buenos Aires
JeffCandoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:20 PM   #10
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

thanks excalibur

Martin es re buena onda!!!!!