^^Jonathan Eysseric^^ - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-09-2007, 12:26 PM   #226
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ^^Jonathan Eysseric^^

They lost 6-4 6-0, losing the last 8 games. They seemed to give up after going down a break in the second.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2007, 12:58 PM   #227
country flag JBdV

JBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond reputeJBdV has a reputation beyond repute

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Tennis Tipping 2009 Results:
Singles: Cherbourg CH W
Doubles: ...
JBdV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 01:20 PM   #228
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:50 AM   #229
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Jono fans this is the last installment of his Roland Garros blog, since you guys haven't got it up yet:

Quote:
SATURDAY - JONATHAN

I love Ana Ivanovic!

Today I lost my doubles so now I’m going home. The first set was close but at 4-4 we had deuce and I missed a really easy volley, and we lost the game because of the stupid no-ad rule! I really don’t like it. Then after that lost the second set 60, the other guys played well.

There were lots of people watching the match, someone made a big banner for us which was really nice, I don't know who did it but I'd like to say thank you. After the match we had to sign a lot of autographs, there was one crazy Serbian guy, he’s goes to every tournament with Djokovic and watches all the Serbian players, but he was watching my match today. So he told me to write a message for Ana on his programme and he would give it to her for me, so I wrote "I love Ana, from Jon", I hope she likes it, maybe I should have put my phone number on it too!

I’m taking a flight today at 6pm to go home. Unfortunately I can’t party with Kellen tonight, but anyway he has to go and do some shopping to get his girlfriend a present!

So, that’s the end of my blog. I’ve had fun telling you about my tournament, and I’ve even learnt a new job!

I’ll see you in Wimbledon. It will be my first time there because I just discovered that Faye is the one who suspended me last year, so I couldn’t play! I can’t believe it!

Au revoir! See you soon.

Jon

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:39 PM   #230
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

He sounds like a lot of fun. I bet Ana would like to have his number.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:04 PM   #231
country flag Scotso

I stole these from the ITF site.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IO_26743_gallery.JPG (141.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IO_26744_gallery.JPG (120.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IO_26778_gallery.JPG (99.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IO_26780_gallery.JPG (98.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IO_26895_gallery.JPG (118.4 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg IO_26935_gallery.JPG (88.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IO_26936_gallery.JPG (94.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IO_26995_gallery.JPG (138.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IO_26998_gallery.JPG (90.5 KB, 29 views)
Old 06-18-2007, 03:04 PM   #232
country flag Scotso

The fifth one is really sexy.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:55 PM   #233
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

He won the Roehampton juniors tournament, beating Klizan 6-4 3-6 6-4 in the final.

Quote:
Eysseric, Kvitova take Roehampton titles Today was finals’ day at the Grade 1 ITF Junior Roehampton, with two very different encounters in the boys’ and girls’ singles. While Martin Klizan and Jonathan Eysseric battled for three tight sets before Eysseric came out the winner, Jasmina Tinjic had to retire after just one game of the girls’ final against Petra Kvitova.

The first meeting between Eysseric and Klizan was always destined to be a close affair, with both players having been among the very best juniors in the world for the past year. Neither had much experience on grass coming into the tournament, with Eysseric never having played an ITF tournament on the surface before and Klizan’s experience limited to his first-round defeat at Wimbledon last year. Unsurprisingly, the match was played predominantly from the baseline and Eysseric got the better of the early exchanges, racing into a 51 lead. At this stage Klizan started to find his range and dominate proceedings with his heavy groundstrokes, but he was unable to prevent Eysseric from clinching the set 64. A rain delay interrupted the match at the beginning of the second set, but Klizan was able to keep his momentum after the resumption of play and took the set 63.

With strong winds making life difficult for both players, the third set was a battle of nerves and Klizan will long regret the two double faults he served when up a break at 43. He managed to force Eysseric into several deuces in the next game, but the Frenchman held serve to put Klizan under pressure again. A clean winner at 54 30-30 gave Eysseric his first match point, and when Klizan made an unforced error on the next point the title was his.

This was Eysseric’s second Grade 1 title of the year and improves his 2007 record on the ITF Junior Circuit to 23-4. Klizan will also gain plenty of confidence from this week as he seeks to add the Wimbledon title to the Roland Garros he won last year.

Petra Kvitova’s victory after Jasmina Tinjic’s retirement takes her winning streak on the ITF Junior Circuit to 23 wins, stretching back almost a year. The Czech has been playing predominantly women’s events and has never played a junior Grand Slam. This win will give her confidence that she can make it a winning debut at Wimbledon.

Doubles results and photos will follow.

Last edited by silverwhite : 06-29-2007 at 09:20 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:51 PM   #234
country flag Scotso

Jeremy

but Martin
Old 06-30-2007, 08:18 AM   #235
country flag silverwhite

Jeremy?
Old 06-30-2007, 08:21 AM   #236
country flag silverwhite

Wimby juniors draw is up. He faces Andrew Thomas of Australia in the first round. Allez!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:09 AM   #237
country flag Pixie

Pixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond repute

Eysseric and Klizan to probably meet in the 3rd round is quite a pity...
~♠ Lisnardaire(s) ♠~
un pour un, un pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Pixie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:57 PM   #238
country flag Scotso

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
Jeremy?
I don't know.

Jonathan
Old 06-30-2007, 08:57 PM   #239
country flag Scotso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Eysseric and Klizan to probably meet in the 3rd round is quite a pity...
Indeed
Old 07-01-2007, 11:05 AM   #240
country flag Grenouille

Grenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond repute

Great win Jon