Roger Federer has his own street?-Roger Federer Alee- - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-20-2011, 07:58 AM   #16
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Federer has his own street?-Roger Federer Alee-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verd View Post
With the minor controversy over Margaret Court Arena I'm beginning to understand the Swiss approach more and more. Far easier to give an honor than it is to revoke it later.
Very well noticed.
Should one of my fav players ever start (n)uttering the same rubbish as M.C., that will be the day I'll dump him from my fav list.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2011, 01:19 PM   #17
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
Very well noticed.
Should one of my fav players ever start (n)uttering the same rubbish as M.C., that will be the day I'll dump him from my fav list.
If I boycotted people/products/companies because they didn't share my beliefs (political or otherwise) I'd be one lonely, bored person. That's why I'm glad my fav has chosen to be a-political for the most part. He sticks to what he does best...

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:01 PM   #18
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobama View Post
If I boycotted people/products/companies because they didn't share my beliefs (political or otherwise) I'd be one lonely, bored person. That's why I'm glad my fav has chosen to be a-political for the most part. He sticks to what he does best...
- well, I admit I am rather touchy on discrimination matters (whatever the form).
Otherwise, I agree - it usually isn't such a bad idea if sportsmen just concentrate on their jobs. And there's just another reason why I have problems with religious nutters - somehow they always seem to feel like they are entited to shove their beliefs into everyone's faces at any time. I very much disliked Chang for that same reason.

Anathema

Old 12-20-2011, 04:09 PM   #19
country flag mark73

mark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
- well, I admit I am rather touchy on discrimination matters (whatever the form).
Otherwise, I agree - it usually isn't such a bad idea if sportsmen just concentrate on their jobs. And there's just another reason why I have problems with religious nutters - somehow they always seem to feel like they are entited to shove their beliefs into everyone's faces at any time. I very much disliked Chang for that same reason.
Keep in mind nobama is an american republican. An anti-gay hyper conservative party, hyper religious party, that has given the world the Iraq war. I doubt he's concerned about human rights issues, poverty etc. etc.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:19 PM   #20
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark73 View Post
Keep in mind nobama is an american republican. An anti-gay hyper conservative party, hyper religious party, that has given the world the Iraq war. I doubt he's concerned about human rights issues, poverty etc. etc.
Uhm... I emphasize that I do not agree with nobama's political opinions at all, but you are jumping to conclusions here which I do not think are appropriate in view of the discussion at hand.

However much nobama might be an 'american republican', I've never seen her post anything anti-gay.

Anathema

Old 12-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #21
country flag mark73

mark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uhm... I emphasize that I do not agree with nobama's political opinions at all, but you are jumping to conclusions here which I do not think are appropriate in view of the discussion at hand.

However much nobama might be an 'american republican', I've never seen her post anything anti-gay.
I did not say that he did.

But as an analogy I would not support the Nazi part if I was pro Jew. And he did support a republican candidate for President that is anti-gay(even though he may not be anti-gay, it's still disgusting).

Have you seen some of his signatures complaining that poor people don't pay enough taxes?