A Chat Thread for All the Fab Fans - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-06-2006, 05:26 AM   #1

Default A Chat Thread for All the Fab Fans

I thought I would start a chat thread to try to get a little
more posting done in the Forum. I know Fab isn't playing right now, but I do remember what was said at the time the Forum was started. And that was if the Forum sat around like a ghost town it would be closed. I made a post on 4/2 and it is now 4/6. So time is starting to go by without anyone posting anything. This isn't good. So I hope people will use this thread to chat about whatever they want to and help keep the Forum active

Last edited by 16681 : 04-06-2006 at 05:58 AM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2006, 06:41 AM   #2
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for All the Fab Fans

Good idea Mae!! And I'm sure it would please Fab because he likes to talk a lot.

Hope everybody around is fine.
Old 04-06-2006, 04:47 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
Good idea Mae!! And I'm sure it would please Fab because he likes to talk a lot.

Hope everybody around is fine.
Glad you like the idea Choupi It is hard to keep a Forum active when that player isn't playing I think. Also this Forum is so big I find it hard to get to all the places I want to go I have been a member since September of last year and a couple of days ago I found a place on the Forum that I hadn't even known was there
Old 04-07-2006, 06:24 AM   #4
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean Mae. It's true this place is very big. But you'll see that you end up visiting your fave places...and this is one of mines!!

Don't know if you feel the same but I'm sooooooooooo longing for the weekend to begin. Still 9 hours to go!!
Old 04-07-2006, 07:07 PM   #5

Quote:
I know what you mean Mae. It's true this place is very big. But you'll see that you end up visiting your fave places...and this is one of mines!!

Don't know if you feel the same but I'm sooooooooooo longing for the weekend to begin. Still 9 hours to go!!
I also wish the weekend was here And I wish some of the other posters would join us in chat Don't get me wrong Choupi I do enjoy chatting with you, but I am getting concerned about the Forum I hope things will pick up when Fab is back playing
Old 04-08-2006, 08:03 AM   #6
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I also wish the weekend was here And I wish some of the other posters would join us in chat Don't get me wrong Choupi I do enjoy chatting with you, but I am getting concerned about the Forum I hope things will pick up when Fab is back playing
Well, don't worry, I don't misunderstand you Mae. It's true that the forum is desert when Fab isn't playing. Maybe we should try to draw some others around. I also wish that it stays open.

Anyway, it's finally weekend time. And today, waking up has been a true pleasure, seeing that beautiful sun outside.
Old 04-09-2006, 01:45 AM   #7

Quote:
Well, don't worry, I don't misunderstand you Mae. It's true that the forum is desert when Fab isn't playing. Maybe we should try to draw some others around. I also wish that it stays open.

Anyway, it's finally weekend time. And today, waking up has been a true pleasure, seeing that beautiful sun outside.
I think we have our own private thread. It has been raining here, but finally all the rain has left the area Yes I do wish some others would join us. But I must say I could look at your lovely Avatar for a long time and never be tired of it
Old 04-09-2006, 07:19 AM   #8
country flag Choupi

Hehehe!! Mae, my avatar is sitting next to me right now and thanks you for the compliment.

As for the beautiful sun, somebody stole it during the night as it wasn't present anymore this morning... Looks like it is rainy, though not raining yet. But I can't be bothered because I'm gonna spend all afternoon long watching DC on tv.
Old 04-09-2006, 05:17 PM   #9
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone! I'm soooo happy I've found a place to talk about Fabrice with other fans! I'm willing to discuss Fabrice all the time....so I'm hoping you other fans will see this post and we can all begin chatting!

Have a great day everyone!
Fabrice Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 06:15 PM   #10
country flag Choupi

Hello Fabrice fan and welcome along. You know the saying: the more, the merrier!!
Old 04-09-2006, 07:52 PM   #11
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Choupi! I'm glad to be here! Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I haven't discovered everything this site has to offer...but I did see where you translated the huge article from the April 2006 Tennis magazine. VERY COOL! 14 pages of Fabrice! That's excellent. Were there very many photos included???
Old 04-09-2006, 11:15 PM   #12

It's so nice to have another poster in this thread and in this Forum Welcome Fabrice Fan
Old 04-09-2006, 11:18 PM   #13

Quote:
Hehehe!! Mae, my avatar is sitting next to me right now and thanks you for the compliment.

As for the beautiful sun, somebody stole it during the night as it wasn't present anymore this morning... Looks like it is rainy, though not raining yet. But I can't be bothered because I'm gonna spend all afternoon long watching DC on tv.
Oh your cat is just beautiful And I also have been following DC on TV. And don't I wish my Avatar could be sitting next to me
Old 04-09-2006, 11:53 PM   #14
country flag Fabrice Fan

Thank you for the welcome Mae! I was really excited to find a spot where I could chat with other fans of Fabrice!

I like the way you think Mae! Tommy Haas sitting next to you....hmmmm....I've been trying to add an Avatar of my own...but every time I try to add the photo it tells me my picture is too large...it's just a jpg. file....any ideas of how I can make it small enough to add? Did you have that problem when you added your Avatar?
Old 04-10-2006, 03:52 AM   #15
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

Hi eveybody!

Chat thread is a great idea Mae, one sure way to keep this forum alive.

Fabrice Fan, try to make your pictures smaller in one of the picture editors, Paint for example. It has to be no more than a 140 by 140 pixels to upload as an avatar. Talking about avatars, i really need to think about one! But i didn't find a picture of a tennis player that i would want to put there and that other people didn't use already so... maybe i'll take Choupi's example and put there somethig completely unrelated to tennis.
napki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote