Standing on the Baseline this Spring (Spring indoor/HC thread!)!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-13-2007, 03:31 AM   #46
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Standing on the Baseline this Spring (Spring indoor/HC thread!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb!. View Post
only if you mean it
I do

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2007, 03:32 AM   #47
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Standing on the Baseline this Spring (Spring indoor/HC thread!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisMaster View Post
"festival of the manifestation of Christ to the gentiles"
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisMaster View Post
I do
You better not be lying to me

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:35 AM   #48
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You better not be lying to me
There are all these different definations, I dont know which one you ment

http://dictionary.reference.com/sear...hany&x=33&y=21

I would never lie

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
Old 02-13-2007, 03:37 AM   #49
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Look at definition #3

You better not

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 02-13-2007, 03:39 AM   #50
country flag TMJordan

Quote:
Look at definition #3

You better not

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
Old 02-13-2007, 04:22 AM   #51
country flag Deboogle!.

Thanks Reuters, now Andy will lose to Dancevic

American Querrey sets up Roddick clash in San Jose
Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:47 AM GMT

By Simon Cambers

SAN JOSE, Feb 12 (Reuters) - American teenager Sam Querrey set up a match against top seed Andy Roddick with an impressive 6-2 6-1 victory over compatriot Paul Goldstein in the San Jose Open first round on Monday.

The 19-year-old wildcard repaid the faith shown in him by tournament organisers by hammering down 13 aces on his way to victory over in just 50 minutes.

At 6-foot-6, one of the tallest players on tour, the 19-year-old Querrey never allowed Goldstein to get a foothold in the match and broke the world number 73 four times.

Querrey, who climbed more than 600 places in the rankings in 2006 and entered this week at number 92, broke in the sixth and eighth games to take the first set.

Goldstein was constantly under pressure on his serve and the writing was on the wall when he was broken in the fourth game of the second set.

Querrey then broke again and served out to set up an intriguing clash with Roddick, the winner in San Jose in 2004 and 2005.

Old 02-13-2007, 04:23 AM   #52
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

I hate the media!
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:02 AM   #53
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

The court is faster this year, I've heard that mentioned.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8

Last edited by Fee : 02-14-2007 at 10:28 PM.
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:19 AM   #54
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fee just called, she wanted me to pass along that one of the other drivers recently picked Andy and James up at the airport and the first thing they did when they got in the car was call their moms
How sweet.
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:13 AM   #55
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fee just called, she wanted me to pass along that one of the other drivers recently picked Andy and James up at the airport and the first thing they did when they got in the car was call their moms

Quote:
Sam just destroyed Paul Goldstein 2 and 1 in 50 minutes he'd play Andy if Andy beats Dancevic
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:20 AM   #56
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good boys. They have been well trained

Fee have a good time
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:26 AM   #57
country flag Sofyaxo

Sofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that the court is faster makes me happy. I just thought everyone should know that
Sofyaxo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:26 AM   #58
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Good boys. They have been well trained
Hahaha.
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:47 PM   #59
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Awwwwwwwwwwww!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:35 PM   #60
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

exactly well done boys! Heehee I have a friend who used to drive the guys at Wimbledon it is an awesome job!!!
kaylee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote