2007 cheering thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-26-2007, 04:57 PM   #46
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Cheer the Fly to some great results in Dubai! First round opponent: Djokovic!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Btw. Where is everybody? you guys fighted for a Kristof forum, and nobody posts here anymore. I know Mae wanted to leave the board, and seems ot have done this. But there should be more fans!!!
what was up? once so active everywhere at MTF
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2007, 06:21 PM   #47
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Cheer the Fly to some great results in Dubai! First round opponent: Djokovic!"

They won their doubles 6-2, 6-1

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:22 PM   #48
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
what was up? once so active everywhere at MTF
I don't know imo she was always quite active and I dunno why she doesn't like it anymore.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-26-2007, 06:27 PM   #49
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Court 1
Matches start at 2.00pm
Ferrer (ESP) vs. Soderling (SWE)
Not Before 4.00pm
Youzhny (RUS) vs. Nieminen (FIN)
followed by
Vliegen (BEL) vs. Djokovic (SRB)
Not Before 7.00pm
Davydenko/Youzhny (RUS) vs. Allegro/Federer (SWI)

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-26-2007, 06:29 PM   #50
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I wish I was in Dubai, 3 matches in a row I would love to see

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-27-2007, 04:15 AM   #51
country flag OddJob

OddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OddJob
Yeah kris forum is still quite new, now we're looking for fans to keep it active. So nice you are here now

Great that you are his fan When did you become his fan?
Hehe before he got this forum I was one of the only people in his thread. I've been following Kris for awhile I can't even remember how far back it goes.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
OddJob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:11 AM   #52
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddJob View Post
Hehe before he got this forum I was one of the only people in his thread. I've been following Kris for awhile I can't even remember how far back it goes.
Nice to read there are here some fans for a longer time already. I always cheered for Kris, because he is a Belgian, but I am only a real fan since the Ordina Open last year

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-27-2007, 11:08 AM   #53
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know imo she was always quite active and I dunno why she doesn't like it anymore.
*sigh* sometimes maybe life means that
Old 02-27-2007, 11:11 AM   #54
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
*sigh* sometimes maybe life means that
who knows, maybe she comes back. at the end of 2005/beginning of 2006 I had such moment as well that I really wanted to leave the board. Ah well, I stayed posting in a few threads, but very few posts a day. But I came back like before

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-27-2007, 11:36 AM   #55
country flag linus

really?? girls' style I think
Old 02-27-2007, 11:40 AM   #56
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

But for me it was different, I spent my whole day here, didn't do anything else anymore. That wasn't good. I did post in 1 year like over 30000 posts Then I thought that was not what I wanted, so I just stopped. It did go really well. Now I do many things aside the board so it was a good decision for me. This way I like the board, just a few chats, cheering for a few players. Taht's it I think I'll be online this afternoon to cheer for the Fly

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-27-2007, 11:51 AM   #57
country flag linus

Quote:
But for me it was different, I spent my whole day here, didn't do anything else anymore.
werent you kidding Gosh.... you were crazy

Quote:
That wasn't good. I did post in 1 year like over 30000 posts Then I thought that was not what I wanted, so I just stopped. It did go really well. Now I do many things aside the board so it was a good decision for me. This way I like the board, just a few chats, cheering for a few players. Taht's it
exactly

when I had time, I would spend some time chatting here with girls I like but I never have the feeling to go to know as many ppl here as possible I dont need this site to kill my time, just take some rest with tennis and tennis players' feeling when I am busy, I will cut myself here off. study/life is more important but if I do like the girls I know and talk with often, I will come from time to time even just one or two posts left. It fits me more.

Quote:
I think I'll be online this afternoon to cheer for the Fly
if they can begin play before my zero, I will cheer too.

finally we both go to the thread' real topic

Fly, fly !!
Old 02-27-2007, 12:29 PM   #58
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
werent you kidding Gosh.... you were crazy
No it was really bad felt so ashamed about that

Quote:
exactly

when I had time, I would spend some time chatting here with girls I like but I never have the feeling to go to know as many ppl here as possible I dont need this site to kill my time, just take some rest with tennis and tennis players' feeling when I am busy, I will cut myself here off. study/life is more important but if I do like the girls I know and talk with often, I will come from time to time even just one or two posts left. It fits me more.
I didn't feel like chatting with many people, I did chat with a few, but some lived in australia, so chat with them in my morning, then the europeans I could chat with in my afternoon and those from south america and usa I had to chat with in evening
but it fits me more as well, to post a bit less. I used to hate computers a few years ago

Quote:
if they can begin play before my zero, I will cheer too.

finally we both go to the thread' real topic

Fly, fly !!
I hope he does, would be nice if we can cheer for him together. What time is it for you now?

Yeah that's why I did add the sentence, to bring it back on topic

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-27-2007, 02:54 PM   #59
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Kris is leading with a break *4-3

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-27-2007, 04:24 PM   #60
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

He lost, 6-4, 4-6, 3-6 but he showed a great fight, several breakchances. Sadly he couldn't go to a win. But I think vs. Djokovic this is a great result. Still sad tho

Hopp Suisse!