2007 cheering thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-09-2007, 04:51 PM   #16
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "the Fly can use some support! Cheer for him here: first of all Davis Cup"

He played great, really liked the match. Didn't see too much, maybe 1,5 set in total. But it was nice to see him reaching a good level in front of the home crowd

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2007, 05:31 PM   #17
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2007

Very well done to Kristof for his 5-set defeat of Lleyton Hewitt!
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 06:27 PM   #18
country flag ufokart

ufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "the Fly can use some support! Cheer for him here: first of all Davis Cup"

Kristof

Berdych - Andreev - Acasuso - Mathieu - Tursunov - Gaudio - Simon

Vliegen * Malisse * Chela * Zabaleta * Gasquet * Calleri * Djokovic * Starace

Retired and not so active players¬

SJENG SCHALKEN [] PAT RAFTER [] THOMAS MUSTER [] GUGA KUERTEN

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MARIA KIRILENKO
ufokart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:37 PM   #19

Kristof won I haven't seen any Davis Cup scores yet. I really need to get to the site and check up on things.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:42 PM   #20

Default Re: Davis Cup 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa View Post
Very well done to Kristof for his 5-set defeat of Lleyton Hewitt!
Great he defeated Lleyton We kind of messed things up in the Forum. I had already started this thread for the Davis Cup and then when the cheering thread was started it started out with the Davis Cup also! I think I need to ask a Moderator to blend the two threads before things really get confused.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:22 AM   #21
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Kristof won I haven't seen any Davis Cup scores yet. I really need to get to the site and check up on things.
The reason why I missed a part of Kristof's match, is that my eyes were fixed on the scoreboard but when I heard the commentators saying there were some good moments, I watched the replay of the point

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-10-2007, 06:01 PM   #22
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

They lost doubles today, I didn't see a lot as I had to switch channel between world championship speedskating, WTA SF of Safarova and the doubles of the Belgians. But what I saw didn't look too good, also the score showed that the Aussies definitely were better.

Good luck to them tomorrow

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-11-2007, 08:00 AM   #23

Well Kristoff and Ollie hadn't played much Doubles together, but I heard the Aussie team had only played together once So I had wanted a better result. But now they are stuck with having someone win a Match today But everyone else is in the same situation in the Davis Cup All Ties will be won on what happens today! So Good Luck Guys
Old 02-11-2007, 09:17 AM   #24
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I like it that no tie is decided yet. Go Belgians Hope they can finish it today in the first match already

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-11-2007, 09:21 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I like it that no tie is decided yet. Go Belgians Hope they can finish it today in the first match already
I would love for that to happen myself
Old 02-11-2007, 09:39 AM   #26
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I would love for that to happen myself
Ah well not just for myself, but also for Kristof. I don't know how he'll play if he has to play the deciding match. And as he had quite a bad start of the year so far... but I hope this weekend is the start of better results for Kristof

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-11-2007, 03:57 PM   #27
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Oli did lose his match, so it's up to the Fly to win the tie. C'mon Kristof

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-11-2007, 06:33 PM   #28
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

And he did win with 3x 6-4 I like this after the hard start of the year for Kris

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-11-2007, 08:37 PM   #29
country flag Patxy

Patxy has a reputation beyond reputePatxy has a reputation beyond reputePatxy has a reputation beyond reputePatxy has a reputation beyond reputePatxy has a reputation beyond reputePatxy has a reputation beyond reputePatxy has a reputation beyond reputePatxy has a reputation beyond reputePatxy has a reputation beyond reputePatxy has a reputation beyond reputePatxy has a reputation beyond repute

I never come here. So I just wanted to say hi everyone and congratulations for the victory over Australia
Kristof is my fave, btw...
Patxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 09:10 PM   #30
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Kris!!!! Fantastic!!!!

CONGRATS TO BELGIAN TEAM!!!!

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote