2007 cheering thread - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-08-2007, 05:09 PM   #226
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Allez Kristof ~ Where are you fans?

been a while since this forum got posts where are you all fans?!

Kristof had a good last week, reaching final in Mons... hopefully this is the start of more good results!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2007, 05:54 AM   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
been a while since this forum got posts where are you all fans?!

Kristof had a good last week, reaching final in Mons... hopefully this is the start of more good results!
I hope so But since Kristof got this Forum his results normally haven't been good He won't get any new fans unless he really starts to play much better. It was just too sad when I was checking his results and he was losing his Matches Then when I stopped checking he did some winning--so may be I shouldn't check
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:38 PM   #228
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

don't be supersticious! It has nothing to do with you or this forum, I am sure he can fight his way through this. During practise his game seemed to be allright, it just didn't come out in the matches. Please keep checking his results, and help me keeping this forum active.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-17-2007, 05:14 AM   #229

Quote:
don't be supersticious! It has nothing to do with you or this forum, I am sure he can fight his way through this. During practise his game seemed to be allright, it just didn't come out in the matches. Please keep checking his results, and help me keeping this forum active.
It's seems funny a Forum for two posters And it is sad, but I can't post like I used to I really shouldn't be posting at all! I have a wrist problem and using a keyboard will only make it worse
Old 10-18-2007, 06:04 AM   #230

Default Re: Cheering for "fly" ~ Mae and Yvo look for more Kristof-fans! :p

Kris is in St. Petersburg. I forgot how to say good luck in Kris' language so it will have to be good luck in English
Old 10-18-2007, 06:33 PM   #231
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Kris is in St. Petersburg. I forgot how to say good luck in Kris' language so it will have to be good luck in English
Good luck is "succes" in Dutch

Kom op Kris

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-19-2007, 05:27 AM   #232

Quote:
Good luck is "succes" in Dutch

Kom op Kris
Is Kom op come on in Dutch? You will have to overlook me the only language I know is English and sometimes I don't do too well with that
Old 10-19-2007, 02:09 PM   #233
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Is Kom op come on in Dutch? You will have to overlook me the only language I know is English and sometimes I don't do too well with that
Yep that's come on indeed, easy to translate! My English is full of mistake, but I trust my Dutch to be good (should be 100% of course )

I wouldn't mind to teach you some Dutch, as part of the Kristof Vliegen forum. How to speak his language

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-20-2007, 07:24 AM   #234

Quote:
Yep that's come on indeed, easy to translate! My English is full of mistake, but I trust my Dutch to be good (should be 100% of course )

I wouldn't mind to teach you some Dutch, as part of the Kristof Vliegen forum. How to speak his language
Your English is excellent I would love to speak another language, but I tried French for 2 years and it was awful
I couldn't learn anything at all
Old 10-21-2007, 04:44 AM   #235

Kris plays Potito Starace from Italy in St. Pete. I don't really know anything about Starace, but somehow it sticks in my mind that he has caused me to lose some v-Cash
Old 10-21-2007, 10:52 AM   #236
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Your English is excellent I would love to speak another language, but I tried French for 2 years and it was awful
I couldn't learn anything at all
I think you would need a bit more time to study a language. I've had French classes for 4,5 years and at the end I could hardly have a conversation and now I forgot about all I learnt.
Same with German... had classes for about 3 years, I understand it really well. Actually right now I am reading a german book. But I am unable to speak the language

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-21-2007, 10:57 AM   #237
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Kris plays Potito Starace from Italy in St. Pete. I don't really know anything about Starace, but somehow it sticks in my mind that he has caused me to lose some v-Cash
I don't know a lot about him either, but I think it's gonna be a tough match for Kristof. I checked H2H and they played each other once, this year in Bucharest on clay (I believe that's best surface ofr Starace)... and indeed Starace won. And they played each other once in a challenger, again on clay with Starace as winner.
Time for Kristof to change this, now the surface is different as well!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-22-2007, 03:54 AM   #238

Quote:
I don't know a lot about him either, but I think it's gonna be a tough match for Kristof. I checked H2H and they played each other once, this year in Bucharest on clay (I believe that's best surface ofr Starace)... and indeed Starace won. And they played each other once in a challenger, again on clay with Starace as winner.
Time for Kristof to change this, now the surface is different as well!
Kom op Kristof You can win
Old 10-23-2007, 11:33 AM   #239
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Default Re: "Good luck to Fly in Russia" and "Yvo&Mae look for more Kris-fans"

Second court
15:00 Bolelli (ITA)vs.Bjorkman (SWE)

not before 17:00
(4) Starace (ITA) vs.Vliegen (BEL)

Go Kris

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2007, 03:26 PM   #240
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Default Re: "Good luck to Fly in Russia" and "Yvo&Mae look for more Kris-fans"

he's playing right now, won first set 6-3 and now he's on serve in 2nd *2-3 Goooo Kris

Hopp Suisse!