2007 cheering thread - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2007, 08:03 PM   #211

Default Re: Allez Kristof ~ Who says grass is for cows? Grass is for the Fly!

Kristof And yes I'm so bad at v-Betting that usually the players I bet on do lose Especially Robredo for some reason
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2007, 08:29 AM   #212
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Kristof And yes I'm so bad at v-Betting that usually the players I bet on do lose Especially Robredo for some reason
I wouldn't mind you betting on Robredo then (sorry ) Seems I finally found a way to get rich in vCash, what is a surprise as a long time I couldn't get over 500$ as I kept losing all

Some words from Kristof about his match (source: teletext één )

"I am happy I finished in 3 sets, my play was unstable, ."

"My return wasn't good all the time, but the circumstances were not ideal either. It was really cold, there was a low sun through which I sometimes almost missed a ball completely. But that was an advantage as well, when Monaco had the sun in his eyes it was just waiting for his mistakes."

About Gaël Monfils, who he plays in next round:
"His serve is really hard and I will have to try to take the rhythm out of the match. But it won't be easy to do this 2 or 3 hours long."

About Olivier Rochus, who is having a hard time right now:
"He is in the same boat I was earlier this year. He doesn't play bad, but is losing all the time. You lose your ranking. He is going through a hard time and will have to be fresh in his head again. I know what Oli can do with that little body. And soon that can be seen again, I am sure of that!"

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 02:24 PM   #213
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

The match just started and how nice to have Belgian channels, I got it on tv! Allez Kristof!!!!!! It's gonna be real tough tho, Monfils did hit a few aces already in 1 game

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-28-2007, 05:22 PM   #214

Kristof Yet another early exit from a Tournament This is getting to be a very, very bad habit
Old 06-28-2007, 05:26 PM   #215
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

He didn't have a chance Monfils played rather strong, and Kristof had to do all to reach such TB, and in the TB Monfils could do something extra, but Vliegen couldn't...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-29-2007, 11:15 PM   #216
country flag ***Daniela86***

***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
He didn't have a chance Monfils played rather strong, and Kristof had to do all to reach such TB, and in the TB Monfils could do something extra, but Vliegen couldn't...
That's true Poor Kristof
He and Olie Rochus won in doubles today but they will face the Bryans in the next round

*Nadal * Tipsarevic * Safin * Andreev * Vliegen * Baghdatis * Youzhny *

*Fat Dave *Zimonjic *Troicki *Vemic *Bozoljac *Stakhovsky * *Mahut
***Daniela86*** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 07:53 AM   #217
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I knew I missed one result yesterday... I forgot to check the result of their doubles (I think I was too busy being happy of the win of Nieminen&Lindsted over the #2 seeds )

Nice that they won, but why does he have to face another of my fave doubles team. Really, I got the feeling they do it on purpose, every tournament Kris plays some of my other faves in one of the earliest round either in singles and/of doubles Good luck to Kris tho

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-01-2007, 04:05 PM   #218
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

I posted the video of Kristof's match against Gael in the Monfils forum, if some of you are interested:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...9&postcount=94
It's from the official website, so the pic is pretty small, but the quality is OK.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:49 PM   #219
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Thanks Truc

They had no chance in doubles, 6-0, 7-6, 6-1 for the Bryans. means grass season is over again...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-02-2007, 07:47 PM   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Thanks Truc

They had no chance in doubles, 6-0, 7-6, 6-1 for the Bryans. means grass season is over again...
No not playing the Bryans Why does Kris get such awful draws in both Singles and Doubles
Old 07-08-2007, 08:27 PM   #221
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

In first round of Gstaad Kris will play Gaudio. If he wins it'll be in second round either Ramirez Hidalgo or Gasquet... not an easy draw again

And I dunno how they do this, but again Kris plays a fave of mine in one of the draws, this time in doubles. Kris will play with Mathieu and they'll play vs. the Swiss Kratochvil and Lammer

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-09-2007, 05:00 PM   #222
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Kris won 6-4, 6-7, 6-4

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-12-2007, 05:25 AM   #223

Yes, but now he has to play Gasquet And I don't know why you and I have such bad luck because Kris is playing one of my favorites in Singles--Gasquet
Old 07-12-2007, 07:35 AM   #224
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Default Re: Allez Kristof ~ Back to clay!

In doubles my other guys, the swiss Kratochvil and Lammer won, 2-6, 6-4, 10-8...

In singles they will play at 5.30pm today... at least I'll be able to follow this match as well then. Last two days I was away to watch some tennis in a challenger

Hopp Suisse!
Old 07-13-2007, 08:31 AM   #225
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Default Re: Allez Kristof ~ Back to clay!

And he lost in singles as well... ah well that means he can go to Amersfoort now, where I'll be waiting for him on sunday (Yep I have decided to go at least one day, but it's a qualies day so I have no idea if I'll see many MD players)

Hopp Suisse!