2007 cheering thread - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-09-2007, 04:11 PM   #181
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Allez Kristof ~ Who says grass is for cows? Grass is for the Fly!

ok draw is out, can I say I hate it?! First round Kris plays Jarkko Nieminen, if he wins he'll play the winner of Federer-o.Rochus in 2nd round. Means I cannot really cheer for him, for me it's 50-50 in the first round and if he wins and would play Roger, I would cheer for the last...

but trying to ignore the draw I still hope he does well

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2007, 06:52 PM   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
ok draw is out, can I say I hate it?! First round Kris plays Jarkko Nieminen, if he wins he'll play the winner of Federer-o.Rochus in 2nd round. Means I cannot really cheer for him, for me it's 50-50 in the first round and if he wins and would play Roger, I would cheer for the last...

but trying to ignore the draw I still hope he does well
I'm afraid that draw can't be ignored Kris will get no where with a draw like that
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:11 PM   #183

Well Roger withdrew from Halle so that has to make Kristof's draw easier If he can just win that first Match
Old 06-12-2007, 10:32 PM   #184

Poor Kristof He didn't even come close to winning his first Match
Old 06-14-2007, 10:23 PM   #185
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

i was there at his singles and doubles match, and he played really bad. made no chance at all. And I am sorry to say that I cheered for Jarkko

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-17-2007, 06:14 AM   #186

Quote:
i was there at his singles and doubles match, and he played really bad. made no chance at all. And I am sorry to say that I cheered for Jarkko
"No chance at all" you could tell that by the score without even seeing the Match And if you like Jarkko there is nothing wrong with you cheering for him
Old 06-17-2007, 11:39 AM   #187
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
"No chance at all" you could tell that by the score without even seeing the Match And if you like Jarkko there is nothing wrong with you cheering for him
sometimes score doesn't say all, but it was not just that Jarkko played good, Kris also played rather bad. both in singles and in doubles, but esp. in the last he didn't seem to care as he was joking around. Actually it was rather funny, because at the first point of the doubles match, his partner started with serve and he was standing at net with a big smile on his face, maybe he was laughing a bit too much and should've concentrated a bit more on playing tennis

I felt a bit guilty as I like Kris so much as well, but after this week I like Jarkko even more than before. I think he's now officially my 3rd player again, even close to Rogi... (nobody will ever come near Marco in my faves rank I guess )

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-17-2007, 07:20 PM   #188

Quote:
sometimes score doesn't say all, but it was not just that Jarkko played good, Kris also played rather bad. both in singles and in doubles, but esp. in the last he didn't seem to care as he was joking around. Actually it was rather funny, because at the first point of the doubles match, his partner started with serve and he was standing at net with a big smile on his face, maybe he was laughing a bit too much and should've concentrated a bit more on playing tennis

I felt a bit guilty as I like Kris so much as well, but after this week I like Jarkko even more than before. I think he's now officially my 3rd player again, even close to Rogi... (nobody will ever come near Marco in my faves rank I guess )
Well I'm glad Kristof was having fun anyway I like so many players I started out trying to list them all by name in my signature. There were so many I started just listing the countries that had players I liked in my signature. There were so many of them I decided to just list my #1 Favorite But Tommy is hurt now Back to Kristof He plays Santoro in the 1st Rd of the Ordina Open.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:28 PM   #189
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Well I'm glad Kristof was having fun anyway I like so many players I started out trying to list them all by name in my signature. There were so many I started just listing the countries that had players I liked in my signature. There were so many of them I decided to just list my #1 Favorite But Tommy is hurt now Back to Kristof He plays Santoro in the 1st Rd of the Ordina Open.
I think there is a difference between "favourite players" and "favourite players" you know, those I got in my sig I would almost always cheer for (except for when they play each other, than I have them ranked). But there are some others I often cheer for as well, they're just no top faves. Players like that are Gonzalez, Wawrinka, actually all Swiss guys and some more. Marco is the only one I always cheer for, followed by Roger, who I only cheer against when he plays Marco. But Marco is injured as well

Yeah, they'll play their match tomorrow, but I won't be there. I hope he'll play his doubles on tuesday tho, as then I'll be in Rosmalen

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-18-2007, 05:52 AM   #190

Quote:
I think there is a difference between "favourite players" and "favourite players" you know, those I got in my sig I would almost always cheer for (except for when they play each other, than I have them ranked). But there are some others I often cheer for as well, they're just no top faves. Players like that are Gonzalez, Wawrinka, actually all Swiss guys and some more. Marco is the only one I always cheer for, followed by Roger, who I only cheer against when he plays Marco. But Marco is injured as well

Yeah, they'll play their match tomorrow, but I won't be there. I hope he'll play his doubles on tuesday tho, as then I'll be in Rosmalen
Oh no I didn't know Marco was injuried also What happened to him?
Old 06-18-2007, 08:10 AM   #191
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Oh no I didn't know Marco was injuried also What happened to him?
Marco has been injured since Dubai, so about 4 months already. He has something with his knee, and there is a chance he needs surgery and is out for a few more months and that is really annoying, you know, he was just on his way back, it was only a year ago since he returned from another tough injury and was about to improve his best rank ever. And now he'll have to do that all over again, esp. if he is another few months out, you know, as he has many points to defend at USO...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-18-2007, 07:11 PM   #192

Poor Marco At least there is some good news about Kristof He defeated Santoro today so he will get to the 2nd Rd again I have no idea who he plays next?
Old 06-18-2007, 07:22 PM   #193
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

He'll most prolly play Robredo in next round (he'll play Koning in first round, so it's clear who should wint here).

Wonder if I see Kris tomorrow, OOP isn't out yet, but who knows he plays doubles then!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-18-2007, 09:53 PM   #194
country flag ***Daniela86***

***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute***Daniela86*** has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in the second round Kristof and indeed,poor Marco!

*Nadal * Tipsarevic * Safin * Andreev * Vliegen * Baghdatis * Youzhny *

*Fat Dave *Zimonjic *Troicki *Vemic *Bozoljac *Stakhovsky * *Mahut
***Daniela86*** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:00 PM   #195
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Been to Rosmalen again today, did see the first set of Kris and Oli's doubles match. Did take some pics, will post them later this week. My laptop broke down again so can take a few days before I can actually be online again (borrowing my mums for a few minutes now)

Hopp Suisse!