2007 cheering thread - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-02-2007, 07:03 PM   #166
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Allez Kristof!!!!! ~ trying to refind his great game at the clay season!

Kris is still doing great in doubles with Oli, after their first round win over Suk/Vik they won their second round today over Allegro/Thomas today with the score of 6-4, 6-4. tomorrow (2nd match court2) they will play Santoro/Zimonjic, which is a good team. Goooo Kris and Oli

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2007, 08:48 PM   #167

Default Re: Allez Kristof!!!!! ~ trying to refind his great game at the clay season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Kris is still doing great in doubles with Oli, after their first round win over Suk/Vik they won their second round today over Allegro/Thomas today with the score of 6-4, 6-4. tomorrow (2nd match court2) they will play Santoro/Zimonjic, which is a good team. Goooo Kris and Oli
Yes I just noticed Kris was still in the Doubles I always forget about the Doubles But Santoro/Zimonjic are a good team and have been playing together for some time now. Kris and Oli have played together some, but nothing like Santoro/Zimonjic
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:01 AM   #168
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Yes I just noticed Kris was still in the Doubles I always forget about the Doubles But Santoro/Zimonjic are a good team and have been playing together for some time now. Kris and Oli have played together some, but nothing like Santoro/Zimonjic
I don't forget about it, because I got some faves who are doubles players, but I usually forget to check if my singles players play doubles
Yeah the others are a good team that might be better used to each other, but that doesn't mean they don't have a chance.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-03-2007, 09:35 AM   #169
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Btw. I am thinking of a new threadtitle... need one anyway as the grass season will start soon. Any idea?!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-03-2007, 01:45 PM   #170
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

They lost with a score of 7-5, 3-6, 2-6

But I think this was a nice RG for Kris with some nice wins in both singles and doubles. Lots of luck in the grass season now

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-03-2007, 10:19 PM   #171

Quote:
Btw. I am thinking of a new threadtitle... need one anyway as the grass season will start soon. Any idea?!
Is it you Chiudi-fan that likes cows? If so, it would be funny to work that into a grass court thread title Yes I saw where the Doubles were lost But I have to say I expected it. But still you are right I think Kristof did have a good RG Especially when you consider how he was playing before RG
Old 06-04-2007, 08:55 AM   #172
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Is it you Chiudi-fan that likes cows? If so, it would be funny to work that into a grass court thread title Yes I saw where the Doubles were lost But I have to say I expected it. But still you are right I think Kristof did have a good RG Especially when you consider how he was playing before RG
I think they still did well in doubles, winning a set. And this RG is definitely better than any of us expected, so hopefully it'll give him confidence for the grass season.

I indeed love cows, well remembered it would be nice in a grass-season-thread-title indeed!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-05-2007, 02:42 AM   #173

Quote:
I think they still did well in doubles, winning a set. And this RG is definitely better than any of us expected, so hopefully it'll give him confidence for the grass season.

I indeed love cows, well remembered it would be nice in a grass-season-thread-title indeed!
And now all you have to do is come up with the thread title
Old 06-05-2007, 08:07 AM   #174
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
And now all you have to do is come up with the thread title
that's not so easy, that's why I asked for advice It's hard to find something orginal...

What about something as: "Who says grass is for cows? The grass is for the fly!"

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-06-2007, 06:20 AM   #175

Quote:
that's not so easy, that's why I asked for advice It's hard to find something orginal...

What about something as: "Who says grass is for cows? The grass is for the fly!"
I like it
Old 06-06-2007, 07:52 AM   #176
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Default Re: Allez Kristof ~ Who says grass is for cows? Grass is for the Fly!

ok I changed it, and if anyone ever has an idea for a threadtitle, just say so and I can change it But I like this one for the grass season.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-07-2007, 12:27 AM   #177

Quote:
ok I changed it, and if anyone ever has an idea for a threadtitle, just say so and I can change it But I like this one for the grass season.
I love it I think it will get people's attention
Old 06-07-2007, 09:33 AM   #178
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I love it I think it will get people's attention
I hope so c'mon people, let's all cheer for Fly together

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-08-2007, 10:01 AM   #179

Quote:
I hope so c'mon people, let's all cheer for Fly together
Allez Kristof
Old 06-09-2007, 10:16 AM   #180
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I'll leave to Halle tomorrow, so no posts from me until Thursday. I hope I can cheer Kris to some good results tho. Allez Kristof

Hopp Suisse!