2007 cheering thread - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2007, 07:50 PM   #151
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Allez Kristof!!!!! ~ trying to refind his great game at the clay season!

he did play really great I was really happy to see this Kris,how nice that he could go to his better game at s tournament. Kris

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2007, 08:21 PM   #152
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Allez Kristof!!!!! ~ trying to refind his great game at the clay season!

as I am so happy I decide now to post another happy post. It's better to post it here than annoying my friend, who is a Gasquet-fan, with it.

Kristof

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-31-2007, 12:16 AM   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
as I am so happy I decide now to post another happy post. It's better to post it here than annoying my friend, who is a Gasquet-fan, with it.

Kristof
I'm sure that will make your friend happy But now Kristof has to play Willy Canas And I like both players
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:51 AM   #154

Well may be Kris' luck is changing. I know I saw where he was scheduled to play Canas, but on The Tennis Channel it says he is supposed to play Suk Who in the world is Suk
Old 05-31-2007, 10:21 AM   #155
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I'm sure that will make your friend happy But now Kristof has to play Willy Canas And I like both players
I read an article aout Kristof this morning, he said that Cañas did have his punishment and wasn't allowed to play for a long time, but that Kristof doens't like such people. That Kris isn't going to be friendly.
He says Cañas is the favorite, but Kristof will be extra motivated, that's for sure!

Quite strong words on this topic from him...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-31-2007, 10:23 AM   #156
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Well may be Kris' luck is changing. I know I saw where he was scheduled to play Canas, but on The Tennis Channel it says he is supposed to play Suk Who in the world is Suk
He will play Cañas... I have no idea who Suk is either

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-31-2007, 11:13 AM   #157
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Kristof, Richie lost to you have to fight your best against Canas please
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:53 PM   #158
country flag Sophie0283

Sophie0283 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie0283 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie0283 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie0283 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie0283 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie0283 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie0283 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie0283 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie0283 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie0283 has a reputation beyond reputeSophie0283 has a reputation beyond repute

He's gonna beat Canas!!!
Old 05-31-2007, 07:47 PM   #159

Quote:
He will play Cañas... I have no idea who Suk is either
Yes I saw on the MTF betting site that Kris was indeed going to have to play Canas I don't know Suk or why it stated on The Tennis Channel that he and Kris were going to play each other
Old 06-01-2007, 11:02 AM   #160
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yes I saw on the MTF betting site that Kris was indeed going to have to play Canas I don't know Suk or why it stated on The Tennis Channel that he and Kris were going to play each other
Suk makes me thinking of a Chinese chatfriend I got, but I doubt she'll be on court Goooo Kris, beat Cañas!!!!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-01-2007, 04:56 PM   #161
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Sadly he lost today, 2-6, 2-6, 6-2, 3-6 (if I remember the score right). But I still think this was a great RG for him, nice that he could win some good matches. Let's hope he can continue this in the grass season (where I can see him 2 of the 3 tournies )

Hopp Suisse!

Last edited by Nymeria : 06-01-2007 at 06:11 PM.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:35 PM   #162

Quote:
Sadly he lost today, 2-6, 2-6, 6-2, 6-3 (if I remember the score right). But I still think this was a great RG for him, nice that he could win some good matches. Let's hope he can continue this in the grass season (where I can see him 2 of the 3 tournies )
Lucky you I figured Canas would win. And may be
Kristof should have kept his thoughts on Canas to himself. If Canas learned of his comments, it just probably fired him up more. I can't help it I like Willy. He is a fun player to watch on court
Old 06-01-2007, 06:12 PM   #163
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Actually I agree with Kris on this topic, but I don't dislike Cañas... but I think you are right that Kris shouldn't have said so. I would like to read the whole interview, but I don't know where I can find it

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-02-2007, 04:26 AM   #164

Quote:
Actually I agree with Kris on this topic, but I don't dislike Cañas... but I think you are right that Kris shouldn't have said so. I would like to read the whole interview, but I don't know where I can find it
I would love to see the whole interview myself. If you ever find it, please post it. I believe in sports a player should never say anything that might fire up his opposition.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:38 AM   #165
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I would love to see the whole interview myself. If you ever find it, please post it. I believe in sports a player should never say anything that might fire up his opposition.
you are right there. But i cannot really judge about how it is, until I've read it all. I only read some articles about it

Hopp Suisse!