Andrei Pavel cheering thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-29-2003, 03:35 PM   #1
country flag sam

sam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Andrei Pavel cheering thread

Andrei's on the comeback trail and this week plays in France.
Go Andrei!
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2003, 08:09 PM   #2
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

yeah he's back and i've just met him in Palermo.he's so nice!
Old 10-02-2003, 03:47 PM   #3
country flag sam

sam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

He's in to the quaters of Metz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He beat the 6th seed in a final set tie break, then Victor Hanescu, his countryman.
Old 10-03-2003, 08:40 AM   #4
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

My meeting with Andrei Pavel!

I met him on wednesday.despite he lost on monday,he was still there to practise.I met him yesterday,he was watching Hanescu's match with his coach (a very nice black guy) and i asked him for an autograph and i wished him "welcome back after his injury".he thanked me warmly.then he talked at telephone and i was taking a pic of that til his coach told me "hey do ya want a pic with him?" I was surprised he started to talk to me LOL i said "yes,it would be great,thanks" and he said "are u french?" I said "no i'm italian why?" he said "cos ur accent sounds like a french" I was and said "no maybe it's cos i'm studying french right now" and he asked me why etc.we talked for 5 minutes waiting for Pavel who was still on the phone.I kept saying that I woudnt bother him again but his coach told me "no it's ok,he's a nice guy" and we both laughed.when Pavel ended his call,he agreed smiling and told me "sorry if if u had to wait for me" in italian I was like "no it was just 5 minutes,it's ok!" and he hugged me and his coach took the pic.then we stayed other 5 minutes watching the end of hanescu's match and keep talking about his injury etc.he said now he feels good but he's rusty and needs to practise and play days and days to be in the best shape again.I met him again 4 hours after,cos he was practising in the same Paulo's court,and he said "hello" and winked me LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pavel.jpg (43.3 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg pavel1.jpg (57.9 KB, 76 views)
Old 10-05-2003, 09:52 AM   #5
Tryphon

Tryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice pictures, thanks and cool meeting with Andrei and his coach.
Tryphon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 03:52 PM   #6
country flag sam

Andrei got to the semis in Metz, only his second tournament back! He beat the top seed in the quarters!

This week he wisely chose to play in Lyon and will face a qualifier, I think.

GO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2003, 03:34 PM   #7
country flag sam

Andrei lost first round to Malisse, but it was in three sets and Malisse is a very good player.
I think he will also play Madrid.
Old 10-11-2003, 07:54 AM   #8
country flag Lindsayfan

andrei is in madrid qualies draw.good luck!
Old 10-11-2003, 03:05 PM   #9
country flag sam

Yes, he plays Christophe rochus, which is tough, but winnable.
Go Andrei!
Old 10-13-2003, 03:27 PM   #10
country flag sam

Andrei lost Better luck next time!
Old 10-21-2003, 03:11 PM   #11
country flag sam

He lost to Mikhail Youzhny but it was a very tough match. Better luck next time.
Old 10-25-2003, 02:30 AM   #12
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
yeah he's back and i've just met him in Palermo.he's so nice!
Aaaaaaahhhh! That's so awesome, Val. I'm boiling over with jealousy that you got to meet and talk with a real pro player. Andrei seems to be a really nice guy.
Old 10-25-2003, 09:09 AM   #13
country flag Lindsayfan

i've taken also a pic of me and him together but i dont post it here cos of my privacy
Old 10-26-2003, 04:37 AM   #14
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, I completely understand.
Old 10-30-2003, 04:15 PM   #15
country flag sam

Andrei is into Paris quarters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He beat Kucera, Mantilla and Coria withdrew because of a fever. Top 100 soon!