Brydan Klein: Australia's Big Hope - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-12-2013, 10:39 AM   #361
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond reputeTerritory has a reputation beyond reputeTerritory has a reputation beyond reputeTerritory has a reputation beyond reputeTerritory has a reputation beyond reputeTerritory has a reputation beyond reputeTerritory has a reputation beyond reputeTerritory has a reputation beyond reputeTerritory has a reputation beyond reputeTerritory has a reputation beyond reputeTerritory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brydan Klein: Australia's Big Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
its just his character. when he is on the court, he says things he really doesnt think. not only racist stuff, but about everything
Yeah I know what you mean. I also hate it when I become possessed by aliens and the words I speak are detached from my brain

Last edited by Territory : 05-12-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Territory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2013, 11:27 AM   #362
country flag ogre

ogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
Yeah I know what you mean. I also hate it when I become possessed by aliens and the words I speak are detached from my brain
WOW...Brydan...it must be you.....you post on here?
ogre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #363
country flag Brit Tennis Fan

Brit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
Good. GB can have this racist spoilt brat. He might even play DC for them.
Rumour has it that the British tennis authorities had nothing to do with this and he has simply made the move of his own accord. As far as I am concerned he is not wanted and has no business representing us in Davis Cup.

Last edited by Brit Tennis Fan : 05-13-2013 at 10:51 AM.
Brit Tennis Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #364
country flag scotthongkong

scotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond repute

The equally charming Andrew Gregory has also pledged his alliegance to GB.......most people would never have heard of him but he turned his back on us as well after a fall out with TA too.
scotthongkong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:54 PM   #365
country flag RustyOz

RustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he is not a racist. that was just his mouth got spicy that day. he is not that shit, he is a very nice guy indeed
Sorry Sombrerero - you are Loco, deluded. Get out from under that hat of yours...

Even in the Juniors, at the sweet age of 16, he was verballing opponents, calling them "P**sy Lickers" and worse.
At 17 in warm-up for a doubles ITF match he nailed an umpire, who was bending down facing away from him, in the arse "accidentally" with a ball.
In Halle in an ITF Juniors he called the Tournament Director an effing C and committed 7 code violations in a match, without a warning.
He told his parents and coach to f-off during a junior match at Roehampton.
In .... the list is endless...

Nice Guy ??

Most of these things were ignored by the officials, but eventually the racism thing hit - inevitable...
Then he continued, even after his all too short suspension - and got flicked by TA.

Last edited by RustyOz : 05-12-2013 at 11:05 PM.
RustyOz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:55 PM   #366
country flag RustyOz

RustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotthongkong View Post
The equally charming Andrew Gregory has also pledged his alliegance to GB.......most people would never have heard of him but he turned his back on us as well after a fall out with TA too.
And on the same theme - Aussie Simon Ede was missing from the ATP Australian rankings last week, so I checked his bio and he also now has a British flag next to his name.

I think that these players - Klein, Gregory, Ede, Konta - not in line to get anything from TA, have adopted the GB flag to give them easier access to the European Community and travel and work permits. Smart move.

Last edited by RustyOz : 05-12-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #367
country flag ogre

ogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyOz View Post
Yes - and on the same theme - Aussie Simon Ede was missing from the ATP Australian rankings last week, so I checked his bio and he also now has a British flag next to his name.

I think that these players - Klein, Gregory, Ede, Konta - not in line to get anything from TA, have adopted the GB flag to give them easier access to the European Community and travel and work permits. Smart move.
Both the EU and Australia governments allow dual nationals. So you can still be Australian and get EU community travel and work permits. This does not makes sense as a reason to change the country you 'represent'. Tommy Haas is actually American for example. He did not need to change the country he represents to be considered an American for all other purposes.

This can only be about hoping for more tennis recognition under a different flag.

Last edited by ogre : 05-13-2013 at 05:52 AM.
ogre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:20 AM   #368
country flag Sam21

Sam21 has a reputation beyond reputeSam21 has a reputation beyond reputeSam21 has a reputation beyond reputeSam21 has a reputation beyond reputeSam21 has a reputation beyond reputeSam21 has a reputation beyond reputeSam21 has a reputation beyond reputeSam21 has a reputation beyond reputeSam21 has a reputation beyond reputeSam21 has a reputation beyond reputeSam21 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe another reason for the switch is a possible Wimbledon wildcard, since he's top 250 which is what they like. but if GBR didn't really want him, then you wouldn't think they'd pick him as a WC...
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:31 AM   #369

Brit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
maybe another reason for the switch is a possible Wimbledon wildcard, since he's top 250 which is what they like. but if GBR didn't really want him, then you wouldn't think they'd pick him as a WC...
If he gets a wild card I think the LTA will face a furious reaction from several of our players.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:36 AM   #370
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

you are talking about brydan as he was a joke of player and a shitty person. thanks god he doesnt read this, because some words would really hurt him
cheers brydie

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:13 AM   #371

Quote:
you are talking about brydan as he was a joke of player and a shitty person. thanks god he doesnt read this, because some words would really hurt him
cheers brydie
Here's a little tip for Brydan, or indeed anyone else. If you want people to like you then you probably should refrain from racially abusing your opponents.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #372
country flag xkyrgios

xkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond repute

he is lucky I wasn't around when he called my little bro a gorilla - I probably would have lost the plot.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:37 PM   #373
country flag RustyOz

Quote:
cheers brydie
As the saying goes - the truth hurts.

(PS. I witnessed all those events listed, and a few not listed)
Old 05-15-2013, 09:02 AM   #374
country flag Southend Aussies

Southend Aussies has a reputation beyond reputeSouthend Aussies has a reputation beyond reputeSouthend Aussies has a reputation beyond reputeSouthend Aussies has a reputation beyond reputeSouthend Aussies has a reputation beyond reputeSouthend Aussies has a reputation beyond reputeSouthend Aussies has a reputation beyond reputeSouthend Aussies has a reputation beyond reputeSouthend Aussies has a reputation beyond reputeSouthend Aussies has a reputation beyond reputeSouthend Aussies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkyrgios View Post
he is lucky I wasn't around when he called my little bro a gorilla - I probably would have lost the plot.
When did he do this? I was in Adelaide for the West Lakes Challenger and he muttered a lot of things but more towards himself. I hope it's not true but fear it might.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Singles Rank: (166); Career High (164)- Winner Como (CH) 2013, Mansfield (CH) 2013 Finalist Sacremento (CH) 2013, QF in Shanghai (CH) 2013

Doubles Rank: (181); Career High (181) - Winner Como (CH) 2013 with AussieAdz, Finalist in Fergana (CH) with valac222, SF in Busan (CH) 2013, Shanghai (CH) 2013, Melbourne (CH) 2013.
Southend Aussies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #375
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

yeah he called kyrgios a gorilla. but as i said, its his hot blood on the match. he doesnt really think that

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote