VINA! Return of The Road Warrior! - Page 83 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-06-2007, 03:56 AM   #1231
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VINA! Return of The Road Warrior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
More from emol.com:

Nicolas Massú arrived visibly affected to the press conference after losing his consecutive final second in Vina del Mar.

"I am sad because again I lose in the final here, I saw enough fence the title, and I finished losing. I cannot expect that a week with so many ups and downs finish better. The ball did not run me, I played short, did not I move well. .. tennis is simple, the one that plays badly loses".

Regarding the passiveness with which played good part of the throw, the viñamarino admitted that "in the tennis the one that dares desire. He (Horna) dared more than I".

It consulted by the inconveniences that this week showed in the aductor of his left leg, Massú responded laconically "that I keep it me for me, I do not mean anything more than that. You caught me in (the clinic) Meds when I arrived from Australia, I carry two weeks with inconveniences and that is another fever that have".

Massú tried to rescue the positive things that leaves his Vina pursuit step. "Not all is so negative, not one must dramatize neither. Although it sounds proud, I rescue that I played all the week badly and equal I arrived at the finals".

Finally, Nicolas Massú conditioned his participation in the Brasil Open. "Depends on how sits down me. If I arrive al Sunday in the Cup Davis against Russia, I do not believe that go, by the inconveniences that I have. If we finish on Saturday, it is possible, but one must see at the moment".
Gotta love these "translations"... that sentence in bold must be It depends on how I feel.

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #1232
country flag Juliet

Juliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VINA! Return of The Road Warrior!

sure!
Juliet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote