Scoring Thread - lets sit around and twiddle our thumbs - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 02:02 AM   #136
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Anyway, I wish someone could tell us how they were playing--from the scoreboard it looks like maybe they played decently and Feli just played the big points better, but who knows, maybe they were both playing badly. I'd like to know, at least.

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2007, 02:04 AM   #137
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

After being killed in a bad way today, it feels good to have you killing me in a good way.[/quote]

MATE!!! (as we say here in Aussie land) - always glad to help - but you know what, I'm not optimistic about any abstinence from kissing tonite: Dima lost , MArat lost ....Sasha is SURE gonna have his work cut out !! - he'd better not wear the pink shirt, although I feel NOTHING is going to save him.........
inez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-24-2007, 02:12 AM   #138
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheneglaukopis View Post
Anyway, I wish someone could tell us how they were playing--from the scoreboard it looks like maybe they played decently and Feli just played the big points better, but who knows, maybe they were both playing badly. I'd like to know, at least.
Know what you mean....watching THAT THING...you just have to try and divine what's going on.....to me it looked like luck wasn't with him today - or he lacked just that millisecond of decisiveness that comes with wavery confidence.....but it can only get better for MArat.....it will be interesting to hear what he has to sat (if anything) about it..... maybe some kind soul who was there will post a report somewhere.....OH!! anyhow, let peace and love fill our hearts, back to sighing over photos and getting ready for The Return of TARPI next month.....

and although it's irrelevant, the FANTASTICAL KD Lang is on the MAX music channel on my TV - hence the statement in bold......
Old 03-24-2007, 02:13 AM   #139
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
After being killed in a bad way today, it feels good to have you killing me in a good way.

MATE!!! (as we say here in Aussie land) - always glad to help - but you know what, I'm not optimistic about any abstinence from kissing tonite: Dima lost , MArat lost ....Sasha is SURE gonna have his work cut out !! - he'd better not wear the pink shirt, although I feel NOTHING is going to save him.........
Hey, after all Marat put Sasha through today in losing that close match--at least I can dive under the covers or leave the room when things get tense; Sasha has to keep looking calm and reassuring because Marat loves to glance over at his box all the time--Marat had better be waiting on Sasha hand and foot tonight.

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-24-2007, 02:18 AM   #140
country flag inez

SIGH!!! what a divine thought - and I hope they have KD on the cd to accompany the petting.....what role for Dima, though...pageboy????
Old 04-17-2007, 04:26 PM   #141
country flag riff

riff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's do as well in home #2 as in home #1 - Monte Carlo thread

UE are mounting, but he saved this game with good BH CC and DL and nice net play
riff is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-17-2007, 04:29 PM   #142
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

yeah Marat is starting to do some mistakes... Davai Marat, keep the focus !

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-17-2007, 04:36 PM   #143
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

he's fighting and fighting, saving BP's and now he leads 4-3 : break time Marat !!!

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

conscience." Marat
Old 04-17-2007, 04:36 PM   #144
country flag riff

riff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond reputeriff has a reputation beyond repute

another tough game, it is hard to judge his level cause Vliegen played badly then improved but missed important points
Old 04-17-2007, 04:42 PM   #145
country flag riff

he has to take this in 2 or else....
Old 04-17-2007, 04:42 PM   #146
country flag carroll

can someone explain me why he's starting to play 3 m behind his baseline and keeps defending ? Marat please be agressive, don't wait and kick his ass 5-4 : perfect break time babayyyy !!!!!!!

conscience." Marat
Old 04-17-2007, 04:48 PM   #147
country flag adynadal

adynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond repute

another deude in this 10th game...

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Next Number 1

Made in SRBIJA!!!
adynadal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-17-2007, 04:48 PM   #148
country flag adynadal

adynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond repute

*i meant deuce

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Next Number 1

Made in SRBIJA!!!
adynadal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-17-2007, 04:48 PM   #149
country flag embellish

embellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carroll View Post
can someone explain me why he's starting to play 3 m behind his baseline and keeps defending ? Marat please be agressive, don't wait and kick his ass 5-4 : perfect break time babayyyy !!!!!!!
Oh I know, why is he standing so far back its driving me crazy!

Boris Johnson
embellish is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-17-2007, 04:48 PM   #150
country flag MarieS

MarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carroll View Post
Because Vliegen is coming in on every point and Marat needs to defend?
It's just you don't want to have a lot of expectations, because when you start to have a lot of expectations you just end up losing in the third round to God knows who. ~Marat Safin, summarizing his career

No comment:
Mawie: he kinda reminds me of me, he feels obligated to have every sentence be a joke
Maggie Tulliver: and he takes his clothes off when he sees a camera
Maggie Tulliver: it's a little pathetic
Maggie Tulliver: it's like his first reaction
MarieS is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread