AO Player's Party Pics - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2007, 08:02 PM   #76
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO Player's Party Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
IMO it's not about being a fashionista and spending money on designer clothes, it's about having good taste and figuring out what looks good on you. There are plenty of celebrities that spend tons of money on the latest fashion only to end up looking ridiculous.

Spot on.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2007, 08:06 PM   #77
country flag Kalliopeia

Kalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naranoc View Post
Pim Pim and Blake
Is it just me or does Mauresmo slightly resemble Michael Jackson in the French player's party pic? I'm probably seeing things
Well her face isn't melting off so I'd say no.

The guy beside her has some gnarly pit stains going on though. And is that Gasquet with his snazzy red shoes and catwalk pose?

Guillermo Cañas | Marat Safin | Carlos Moya | Fernando Verdasco

David Ferrer | Marcos Baghdatis | Juan Monaco | Fernando Gonzalez
Kalliopeia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #78
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
IMO it's not about being a fashionista and spending money on designer clothes, it's about having good taste and figuring out what looks good on you. There are plenty of celebrities that spend tons of money on the latest fashion only to end up looking ridiculous.

But maybe good taste is determined by genetic factors not compatible with tennis genes.
But seeing as we only need to cluck with disapproval at players' off-court fashion sense around half a dozen times a year at most, and spend the rest of the time watching them compete on the court, I really couldn't care less about their clothing taste.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:28 PM   #79
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjengster View Post
But seeing as we only need to cluck with disapproval at players' off-court fashion sense around half a dozen times a year at most, and spend the rest of the time watching them compete on the court, I really couldn't care less about their clothing taste.
You are right. However, as you say there are so few opportunities to bash tennis players about the way they dress/look off court that we have to take full advantage, especially when killing time a few hours before a Slam starts.
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:32 PM   #80
country flag KaxMisha

KaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loremaster View Post
Mauresomo and 8 guys ?? Maybe they forget that she is lesbian
Or they confused her with a man - who wouldn't?
KaxMisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:37 PM   #81
country flag KaxMisha

KaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond reputeKaxMisha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirkaland View Post
I'm probably in the minority here, but I hate guys with untucked shirts, especially worn under jackets/blazers. Haven't these guys ever heard of tucking in and wearing a nice belt?
You are right. It's classless. Damn, it's weird that a place as small as Sweden is one where a fairly large percentage of people (at least in Stockholm - around Stureplan) have good fashin sense. Come on guys! Untucked shirts (and at that, shirts with soft, non-rigid collars - YUCK!)? Baggy jeans? Come on! I'll say it again - from what I've seen, the only good dressers on the men's tour are Federer and Feliciano Lopez.
KaxMisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:41 PM   #82
country flag Loremaster

Loremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaxMisha View Post
Or they confused her with a man - who wouldn't?
Good One

Or maybe she is man in her relationship

Q :What are you looking for in a woman?
A :Someone who will order food…worst thing is when you take a girl out and they order a side salad and diet water
[center]Richard Gasquet Rafael Nadal Lleyton Hewitt
James Blake

" Axl Rose is Guns N' Roses. Buy 'Contraband' or 'Libertad' for more information"
Loremaster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:46 PM   #83
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

I think the whole loose pants, untucked shirt thing is just very American.

The whole "European" look is starting to get very popular, so at my secondary school you have teenagers spending loads of money on designer clothing imported from Europe. :retard:

Winner:2012 Madrid, 2011 Rome, 2009 Delray Beach, Montreal 2008 Toronto, 2007 New Haven, 2005 St. Petersburg

TT Singles Career High: 7
TT Doubles Career High: 4

Singles Winner: 2010 Bucharest, 2007 Indian Wells
Doubles Winner: 2012 San Jose, Queens (w/hallso) 2011 Los Angeles (w/hallso)
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:54 PM   #84
country flag Kalliopeia

Kalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond reputeKalliopeia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njnetswill View Post
I think the whole loose pants, untucked shirt thing is just very American.
Yep, and sadly fashion designers have decided that women don't want to see a handsome young man in a well-fit pair of jeans. I have no idea where they got this notion...

Guillermo Cañas | Marat Safin | Carlos Moya | Fernando Verdasco

David Ferrer | Marcos Baghdatis | Juan Monaco | Fernando Gonzalez
Kalliopeia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:00 PM   #85
country flag Loremaster

Loremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond repute

I love Diesel jeans and they are way better than those of Rafa and rest of guys.

Q :What are you looking for in a woman?
A :Someone who will order food…worst thing is when you take a girl out and they order a side salad and diet water
[center]Richard Gasquet Rafael Nadal Lleyton Hewitt
James Blake

" Axl Rose is Guns N' Roses. Buy 'Contraband' or 'Libertad' for more information"
Loremaster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:57 PM   #86
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I will chip in my small contribution to the discussion - I too dislike untucked shirts enormously. That's what short-sleeved shirts are for, but having sleeves down to the wrist and then letting the shirt flap down uselessly over your waist is just stupid.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:14 PM   #87
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

More pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12222014rfederer114200760630PM.jpg (104.6 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg 12222016rfederer114200760641PM.jpg (95.4 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg 12222017rfederer114200760648PM.jpg (91.3 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg 12222019rfederer114200760656PM.jpg (81.3 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg 12222021rfederer114200760712PM.jpg (88.6 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg 12222023rfederer114200760723PM.jpg (99.3 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg 12222026rfederer114200760734PM.jpg (117.1 KB, 299 views)
File Type: jpg 12222027rfederer114200760431PM.jpg (67.6 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg 12222034rfederer114200760951PM.jpg (83.7 KB, 96 views)

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:16 PM   #88
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

And more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12222038rfederer114200761036PM.jpg (102.9 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg 12222040rfederer114200761044PM.jpg (79.0 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg 12222048rfederer114200760503PM.jpg (77.2 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg 12222051rfederer114200760539PM.jpg (91.7 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg 12222114rfederer114200760555PM.jpg (72.1 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 12222119rfederer114200760522PM.jpg (79.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 12222126rfederer114200760918PM.jpg (62.8 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 12222134rfederer114200760935PM.jpg (68.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 12222138rfederer114200760945PM.jpg (89.8 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 12222142rfederer114200760407PM.jpg (91.2 KB, 264 views)

Old 01-14-2007, 10:18 PM   #89
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Some of those pics surely deserve a nice caption!

Okay, who's with Rafa right now? Carlos or LaLo?

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:20 PM   #90
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

Yes, Raf and others could take a lesson from Fed as far as tuck in and wear a belt. Though not a belt like this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UswithLaura.jpg (136.3 KB, 210 views)