Racket change for Tommy? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-18-2004, 03:32 AM   #1
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Racket change for Tommy?

Hey, can anyone tell me which racket Haas is using now?
I haven't seen any coverage where i live of his matches, but I saw a highlight of his Chela match and I think He was playing with a black Dunlop.

Is he playing with his old racket before the yellow? Or is this a newer version that's a little easier on his shouldedr or sth?

Before he was injured he played with a 'muscle weave 200G' I believe. I don't know if that's the full name though.

Anyway, can anyone tell me more about his racketchange and what the name is of his new racket?

I already posted this topic in the general messages but nobosy answered, so I hope one of Tommy's devoted fans here can give me answers
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2004, 04:10 AM   #2
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Guys I as looking at the pacific life Open pics and I think Tommy did go back to his old racket.
But still I wonder why though
Old 03-18-2004, 10:49 PM   #3
ummagumma85

ummagumma85 is on a distinguished road
Default racket

I know in 2002 he switched to a heavier racket for the clay court season. I think that is the yellow one.
ummagumma85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 04:01 AM   #4
Ray

Actually, I believe the black muscle weave 200G that he's using now is a little bit heavier than the yellow