The Mardy Fish Appreciation Thread!!! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-25-2004, 01:09 AM   #61
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mardy Fish Appreciation Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Kiara, are you registered at Mardy's official site? I think I've seen your name over there unless someone else in this world has a name as pretty as yours.
Thanks you

At mardytennis? No Dream Im am not registered there, I visit it alot and I think it's a kickass site but I havent registered *scratches head* at least I dont think I have.....weired.....have "I" posted on the message board?

I love the intro to that site
Kiara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2004, 01:13 AM   #62
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

I really like Mardy's hair down like this, medium-length. I'm not liking his messy David Beckham ponytail.

When tennis pundits discuss the future of American men's tennis, Andy Roddick, Taylor Dent and Mardy Fish are always at the top of the list. Fish, who turns 20 on December 9, played both Challenger and main-level ATP events this season. He started the year with two Challenger quarterfinal finishes and wins over Thomas Enqvist at Scottsdale and Mark Philippoussis at the Tennis Masters Series - Indian Wells. Recently, he's enjoyed success on the U.S. Challenger circuit, advancing to the Kerrville (Texas) final and the Houston semifinal. This photo of Mardy Fish was taken at the 2001 U.S. Open.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 01:16 AM   #63
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

I like this one, I found it on Tennishack's site..if it comes out small just click on the thumbnail..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RainerNMardy.JPG (26.4 KB, 39 views)
Old 03-25-2004, 01:20 AM   #64
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

cute pics!
Old 03-25-2004, 01:22 AM   #65
country flag Kiara

Here is Mardy, blowing on his fingers as per usual
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8888.JPG (11.1 KB, 22 views)
Old 03-25-2004, 01:28 AM   #66
country flag Kiara

The last pic was from the Samsung open, This one is from Miami
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9999.JPG (20.5 KB, 29 views)
Old 03-25-2004, 01:49 AM   #67
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Who is he hugging in that first pic?

Nice pics, thanks Kiara.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 03-25-2004, 01:50 AM   #68
Last dance, Andy

Old news, but what the hey.....

Federer finds Fish’s pressure points
American says he was blown away by opponent

By Rick Davis
The Desert Sun
March 17th, 2004

INDIAN WELLS -- Before taking the court at the Pacific Life Open on Tuesday, Roger Federer hinted at the upset possibility built into his matchup against Mardy Fish.

Fish, a 22-year-old American, had finished 2003 as the ATP Tour’s No. 20-ranked player. It was a breakthrough campaign that included two victories at Wimbledon before losing in the third round to Federer -- with Fish’s consolation prize the fact that he took a set off the eventual men’s singles champion.

Not only that, Fish was on somewhat of a roll entering the fourth-round encounter with nine wins in his previous 11 matches, including a 2-0 start at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden.

Federer used the word "dangerous" in assessing his opponent’s all-around game. No upset materialized, however, as Federer continued to demonstrate why he’s the No. 1-ranked player by advancing to the quarterfinals with a 6-4, 6-1 victory.

In improving his career record to 3-0 against Fish, Federer committed 11 unforced errors compared to 28 for Fish and converted adroitly at the net, winning points on five of eight approaches.

Federer, who now has won 18 of his last 19 matches, served six of his seven aces in the contentious first set that featured eight deuce points in the 10th game. Federer fought off four game-points to finally prevail and win the set.

Asked afterward how he kept his focus in that game, Federer said, "For me, it’s not frustrating because he’s under pressure (as the server)."

Federer whipped through the second set in only 29 minutes, winning 29 of 43 points, including an 85-percent success rate on second-serve points.

Fish actually out-aced his 22-year-old Swiss conqueror, 8-7, but also double-faulted five times.

"He’s got an unbelievable serve, especially first serve," Federer said. "Tough to read. He’s got an all-around game, a big game. I think he needs a little more time."

Afterward, Fish termed this latest loss to Federer "frustrating."

"I had a few chances in the first set -- not really to win but to just stay in it," Fish said. "The second set, he blew me away. I don’t know if I played that badly. It was over so quickly, I don’t remember.He puts so much pressure on you. That’s why he’s so good."

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 03-25-2004, 01:52 AM   #69
Last dance, Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara
Here is Mardy, blowing on his fingers as per usual
Is this a good luck gesture?

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 03-25-2004, 01:52 AM   #70
country flag Kiara

Quote:
Who is he hugging in that first pic?

Nice pics, thanks Kiara.
Rainer
Old 03-25-2004, 01:59 AM   #71
country flag Kiara

Quote:
Is this a good luck gesture?
he does that ALOT it could just be an unconscious habit...
Old 03-25-2004, 02:16 AM   #72
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

Dokic does it as well, it just becomes habitual. some people do it to releave themselves of sweat from their palms so they dont fuck up their returns, but Dokic/Fish do it all the time

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 02:16 AM   #73
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

lol I've noticed he blows his fingers a lot, just like some of the guys twirl their rackets or bounce balls before serving. They all have their own little quirks

and tangy love the new title of the thread

whoooooooooooooooooo margarita made me a little woooooooozyyyyyy

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 01:10 PM   #74
Last dance, Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara
Rainer
I totally didn't recognize Rainer without his hair.

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 03-26-2004, 08:02 PM   #75
Last dance, Andy

Mardy the Blow Fish

Mardy Fish reaches to return the ball to Julien Benneteau during their match Friday, March 26, 2004 , in Key Biscayne, Fla., at the NASDAQ-100 tennis tournament. (AP Photo/J.Pat Carter)

Mugs Tennis Forums