UK Weekend 13-16/1 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-12-2007, 11:57 PM   #1
country flag rich_a

rich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK Weekend 13-16/1

W46/L104/V5 +18.30units

Bolton to beat Man City x Colchester to beat Leicester @ 3.44 - 1.5units

These two teams are both very much home teams. Bolton have won 4out of their last 5home matches - the only loss coming 1-0 to Chelsea which could have gone either way - and they have won 5out of their last 6games in general. They are a top team and are proving it now with players such as Nicolas Anelka and El-Hadj Diouf starting to show their class. It also helps that they beat Man City just about 3weeks ago at City 2-0. City may have hit a bit of a purple patch but drawing with Sheff Wed in the FA Cup cant have done their confidence any good and I expect a home win here.

Colchester have won 11 - yes 11 - home matches in a row in the league. Theyre incredible at home, theyre pretty useless away. They have two players scoring goals up front and that is the real secret to their success. Leicester are having a disappointing season and I dont expect that to change tomorrow as their away record is distinctly average (3-4-6) and against a team who hasnt dropped a point at home in their last 11matches, I think they should say their prayers.

Bury to beat Torquay @ 2.6 - 1unit

Torquay havent won a league match since they beat Bury in early September. Today theyre playing them again, however, Torquay have lost 6matches in a row and are bottom of the football league - they are at an all time low on confidence and it should continue here. Out of form, out of luck, out of points. Bury on the other hand are playing OK, nothing special but solid midtable form with a decent away record (6-1-6) and are picking up points consistently. They should be favourites against Torquay, no doubt about it so I'll take a small punt against Torquay.

Benni McCarthy to score against Arsenal @ 3.47 - 1unit

I have to say Im tempted to get on Blackburn @ 4, however, not that tempted considering Arsenals double demolition of Liverpool over the last week. Theyll have the big guns back and just a few weeks ago Arsenal beat Blackburn 6-2. However, since then Blackburn have won 4games in a row and Benni McCarthy has scored in all 4 (and also the game he played in before these 4). Scoring 5games in a row is no mean feat and having seen an interview with him this morning he seems to be enjoying playing for Blackburn. He's a class act having won the Champions League & UEFA Cup with Porto and he is starting to come into his own in the Premiership. At these odds to score in front of the home crowd against a team that has conceded in 5of their last 6matches and is looking shakey without Gallas - well I'll gladly take them!

GL
rich_a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2007, 12:27 AM   #2
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Weekend 13-16/1

Bolton @1,80 7 units
Chelsea over 2,5 @1,75 8 units
Blackburn over 2,5 @2,10 7 units
Colchester @1,80 7 units
Inter + PSG + Falkirk @4,36 4 units
Barca over 2,5 @2,00 7 units
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:33 AM   #3
country flag Sally_Jingles

Sally_Jingles has a reputation beyond reputeSally_Jingles has a reputation beyond reputeSally_Jingles has a reputation beyond reputeSally_Jingles has a reputation beyond reputeSally_Jingles has a reputation beyond reputeSally_Jingles has a reputation beyond reputeSally_Jingles has a reputation beyond reputeSally_Jingles has a reputation beyond reputeSally_Jingles has a reputation beyond reputeSally_Jingles has a reputation beyond reputeSally_Jingles has a reputation beyond repute

My accumulator consists of Bolton, Man Utd, Colchester, Bristol City and Swindon.
Sally_Jingles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:37 AM   #4
country flag rich_a

rich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond repute

Beware Swindon vs Wrexham as Wrexham have just sacked their manager and when a manager leaves or comes in it can be very unpredictable.

Also, with Bristol City, Tranmere are a quality side and although they havent been enjoying the best of fortunes recently, they are still very much in the promotion hunt and it is by no means a home banker.

GL
rich_a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:24 AM   #5
country flag AceMaan

AceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond repute

My luck has been pretty screwed for the pass few days.....but yesterday i turned a corner when the Nets were down 37-55 and eventually won!..................today i am going with my gut feeling again i going for Liverpool to win at the handicap of -1.....................they have been bruised badly by Arsenal in last two games ....and the like of Gerard, Alonso and Bellamy who are fighters who will surely want to regain some pride even though it is against a lowly Watford...............
AceMaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:46 AM   #6
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

jumping in the pool too, -1 for me
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:03 PM   #7
country flag AceMaan

AceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond repute

Pool up 3-0....money should be in the bag....so going to try to ride my lukc into the Man United game................for me this is either a stay out or back Man United at -1.5...................... given the from of Ronaldo and the addition of Larsson who is a highly prolific goal scorer..........this should be a cruise for Man United if they play 80% to their full potential..........the Larrson - Roney combination backed by Ronaldo Scholes will surely cause major havoc to the Villa defence and i see Man United scoring at least three goals.........unless Sorenson is in very good form...........
Old 01-13-2007, 01:14 PM   #8
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

Bolton
Chesea -1.5
Man Utd -1.5
Colchester
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:20 PM   #9
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
jumping in the pool too, -1 for me

nice one pool

too easy
Old 01-13-2007, 03:43 PM   #10
country flag AceMaan

Yes 3-1 Man United Lead 80 minute.......should be sewn up....anyway did a hedge on Villa to score next just in case @8.00..................going for Arsenal now.............and hope my good run can continue..................i saw Blackburn play against Pool two weeks back and they were having problems with containing Bellamy and lucky not to loss the game by halftime.......most of Arsenals players has Bellamy pace ....and this will be a major concern for Hughes.....at 1.94 for an Arsenal win looks like very generous odds
Old 01-13-2007, 05:33 PM   #11
country flag betowiec

barca @ 1.63
Old 01-13-2007, 05:49 PM   #12
country flag AceMaan

amazing tought my run was over after Gilberto got sned off in the 13 minute......but ten mN aRSENAL LEADING BY TWO GOALS!............LEFT ten minutes should be in the bag..............guess i will push my luck and go Spanish now.......
Old 01-13-2007, 05:54 PM   #13
country flag betowiec

gsm gunners

10 men clinic
Old 01-13-2007, 05:58 PM   #14
country flag AceMaan

Valencia -1.25 @2.04....pushing my luck but Valencia is 7-0 in last two games!
Old 01-13-2007, 06:01 PM   #15
country flag AceMaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMaan View Post
Valencia -1.25 @2.04....pushing my luck but Valencia is 7-0 in last two games!
sorry LAST TWO HOME GAMES