Is Alexander Popov retired? - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-22-2002, 10:04 AM   #106
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

finally admit that you are woman figure lover

are you living in HK , sorry if you told me before so have you watched live Dokic def Anna in Watson Cup last year

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2002, 09:22 AM   #107
King Aaron

King Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond repute

hey, yup I caught it on tv last year live and I think Jelena always had the upper hand

I'm living in Malaysia by the way
Old 08-23-2002, 09:49 AM   #108
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi

Malaysia, hot hot hot thats why you look hot girls like Jelena but suddenly i remember that Dementieva is even more beautiful than Jelena, do you agree

see you tomorrow, i am off from work now

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 08-23-2002, 10:59 AM   #109
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

No Mimi. I didn't see Popov's race the other day.

But I did receive a tape of the 2001 Hong Kong Final between Dokic and Kournikova. And Jelena was just too strong for Anna. The depth on her shots was excellent, too! She beat Anna in straight sets in the final.

Who is more beautiful betwen Dokic and Demetieva is debatable. But it's not debatable that Dokic is the better tennis player. And that bothers me!
Old 08-24-2002, 02:16 AM   #110
country flag Mimi

hi the cat

yes i did see that final and its paid TV, i believe that the final was held this year, so Popov has not retired and is still winning

but Demantieva is also very talented, she played some unbelievable shots against Jennifer in this year's watson final but she always made silly mistakes in important points, she had been runner up so many times , i like her more than Dokic, i think she is lovely , and i hope she can win one title in the near future

Old 08-24-2002, 02:57 AM   #111
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

Magnificent Mimi, let's start at one title for Dementieva! Okay? That is such a mental block for Elena now. Just like it is for Kournikova.

The Dokic-Kournikova Hong Kong Final was in 2001. Anna didn't play the event this year.

I'm glad Popov is still swimming competitively!

Last edited by the cat : 08-27-2002 at 03:38 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 03:41 AM   #112
country flag Mimi

yes I like Dementieva more than Anna coz i prefer low profiled girls , so i wish her to win one title befoer Anna

yes Popova is still playing, i wish him if not winning the gold which he used to, then its still good to win the silver or bronze

long live Popov

Old 08-24-2002, 11:00 AM   #113
country flag the cat

Popova?
Old 08-24-2002, 01:11 PM   #114
country flag Mimi

popova is his nickname, isn't it cute

Old 08-24-2002, 07:12 PM   #115
country flag the cat

Da!
Old 08-25-2002, 04:14 AM   #116
country flag Mimi

Do

Old 08-25-2002, 04:15 AM   #117
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

Go Popova.

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Allie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 07:20 AM   #118
King Aaron

King Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond repute

mimi, I think Jelena is way prettier than Elena!!!!!!!

and, Jelena was also moving very well in her match against Anna
Old 08-25-2002, 02:04 PM   #119
country flag Mimi

umm, then we have difference in taste , i think Dementieva is prettier and sliimmer and well, both jelena and dementieva have beautiful golden hairs

Old 08-26-2002, 08:21 AM   #120
King Aaron

that i agree