Is Alexander Popov retired? - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-20-2002, 01:53 AM   #91
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi misunderstood, your favourite is Jelena, i see, umm, you must like her gorgeous golden hairs and umm.... figure right but don't know if her clothes is too tight, she seems to add a few kilos

hi fresh, thanks, sasha is a cute name for Popov . Sasha come here, mimi has just prepared your dinner, honey

Allie: yes we are so damn smart, and we are kind also, see, me and you pray for Barrie every day, hoping him to be in heaven instead of hell

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2002, 03:15 AM   #92
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

But we all know that with all the hoping we do, it won't succeed.

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Allie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 03:24 AM   #93
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

Allie, your Russian nickname is Sasha, too.

And I think you can make a case for Alexander Popov being the greatest Russian athlete of all time! But I'd like to get the opinion of Fresh2Flash and other Russian posters on that.

I don't know where the rumours came from. But both Alexander Popov and Alexie Nemov plan to participate in the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece. How do I know? I read The Moscow Times online!
Old 08-20-2002, 04:24 AM   #94
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

allie, does it mean Barrie is now in hell , poor Barrie

the cat, thanks for the information but impossible right, Popov is already 30 2004, 32, can still compete?

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 08-20-2002, 09:02 AM   #95
King Aaron

King Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx for the info.. the cat

I like everything about Jelena.... not exactly but something like that..
Old 08-20-2002, 09:45 AM   #96
country flag Mimi

misunder, do admit that you like Jelena mainly because of her gorgeous figure, hehehe

Old 08-20-2002, 02:05 PM   #97
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

You're very welcome m!ssunderstood and Magnificent Mimi!

And Mimi, Popov will call the shots as to when he retires. I would like to see him compete in Athens, to try to make up for his dissapointing performances in Sydney. Remember, Sasha Popov has come back from a life threatening stabbing to become an elite swimmer again. I wouldn't count him out. Although the odds are certainly stacked against him for winning medals in Athens.

Udachi Alexander The Great!
Old 08-21-2002, 02:39 AM   #98
country flag Mimi

hi the Cat

hey, i accidentally watched Popov a bit yesterday in cable TV, its the final of 100m frees strokes and he won a sliver but i don't know what kind of competition is but i guess its a recent one, do you know this competition?

long live the great Popov

Old 08-21-2002, 08:51 AM   #99
King Aaron

King Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha has the fighting spirit and he is the greatest swimmer IMO

mimi, that's like 50% why I like Jelena, the rest are evenly distributed..
Old 08-21-2002, 09:09 AM   #100
country flag Mimi

umm, the upper body 50% and the lower body 50% right

Old 08-21-2002, 09:18 AM   #101
King Aaron

lol, mimi, u always have funny things to say
Old 08-21-2002, 09:20 AM   #102
country flag Mimi

of course, posting here is for fun right , life is already so difficult, we have to make jokes and fun

Old 08-22-2002, 09:20 AM   #103
King Aaron

ahhh.. how sweet of dear philosopher mimi
Old 08-22-2002, 09:32 AM   #104
country flag Mimi

thanks a lot, misunder wow mimi a philosopher

thanks dear women figure lover, misunder

Old 08-22-2002, 09:50 AM   #105
King Aaron

lol you're welcome