Is Alexander Popov retired? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-16-2002, 09:12 AM   #61
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi drf

sorry that i don't know who is alex memov but this person is very young right, is he a sportman? already retired

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2002, 06:09 PM   #62
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

drf, That has got the be the best looking picture attachment I have ever seen.

I remember that Letterman episode. *Sigh*

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Allie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 06:10 PM   #63
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

And I ate a diamond? *coughs herself silly*

must.......get......diamond......out........

*COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH*

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Old 08-16-2002, 09:08 PM   #64
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

drf, Alexei Nemov isn't retired. Sexy Lexy as he is known, plans to lead the Men's Russia Gymanastics team in Athens, Greece in 2004.

There is an article on Nemov from an international gymnastics magazine called "International Gymnastics"! The article says a little bit about Nemov's plans for the 2004 Summer Olympics. The article is located at www.intlgymnast.com/spotlight/nemov.html

Old 08-17-2002, 02:31 AM   #65
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

thanks the cat

allie, umm, you swallowed the diamond, thats mean you have accepted Barrie's proposal, congraduatlions ,

now i am safe with my beloved Popov

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 08-17-2002, 03:35 AM   #66
Allie

ewwwwwwwwwww I would like to decline my acceptance, please.

- Allegra
Old 08-17-2002, 03:39 AM   #67
country flag Mimi

its too late, Barrie said he has already arrange for the wedding, you two are going to Hawaii for honeymoon, wow, so romantic

Old 08-17-2002, 03:53 AM   #68
Allie

I think I might just throw Barrie into a volcano and go off and play around with Marat Safin or maybe even Popov.

- Allegra
Old 08-17-2002, 04:02 AM   #69
country flag Mimi

you may have Marat but Popov is mine, remember

oh, how cruel is woman, how could you kill a man who loves you as deep as an ocean into volcano , umm, Barrie is way too fat for you to pull over to the volcano right

Old 08-17-2002, 04:10 AM   #70
Allie

I WANT POPOV

lmao@too fat

- Allegra
Old 08-17-2002, 04:13 AM   #71
country flag Mimi

NO WAY POPOV is mine , if you shout again, i take Marat as well

umm, you think him not fat , ok, then he is super fit for you, lets get ready for the wedding

Old 08-17-2002, 04:23 AM   #72
Allie

omg!

*holds on to Marat*

He probably is fat

You can marry him

- Allegra
Old 08-17-2002, 04:31 AM   #73
country flag Mimi

la, now you should be satisfied with marat, come on , he is younger than Popov , good girl, hey but you cannot dump Barrie, he is a bit fat but his love to you is never dying, so may be you can marry Barrie and takes Marat as your secret lover, ok

hehehe, i don't like fatty men , Barrie is yours

Old 08-17-2002, 04:36 AM   #74
Allie

ooooooo secret lover, that sounds very sexy

Marat as a secret lover............

I don't like fatty men either, maybe we should just throw Barrie into the Pacific Ocean.

- Allegra
Old 08-17-2002, 04:42 AM   #75
country flag Mimi

umm, then Marat as your secret lover, barrie as your husband ok

ok, you don't want barrie, but since you want to marry you not me, so it should be you who decide his destiny, umm, dumping him into the pacific ocean is too trooublesome, i suggest an easier way, puting posion into his tea while he visits you tonight to discuss the wedding details, ok

sorry that allie i have to leave, see you