Is Alexander Popov retired? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-15-2002, 03:12 AM   #31
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, james is too popular for women, so mimi has kidnapped him and hide him under my bed, you will never discover him, bye

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2002, 03:13 AM   #32
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!!!!! MiMi you're mean!! you don't share!!!

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Allie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 03:15 AM   #33
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

umm, this handsome popov cannot be shared

but i can share with you my fatty tissue, do you want it

umm, and i can share with you the yellow Barrie, umm, i am generous, i give him completely to you

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 08-15-2002, 03:17 AM   #34
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

No its okay mimi! you can keep Barrie! its fine, really!

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Old 08-15-2002, 03:23 AM   #35
country flag Mimi

but Barrie said he doesn't want me , he loves you, so mimi kicking Barrie and send him to Allie

Old 08-15-2002, 03:24 AM   #36
Allie

omg don't ever say that Mimi, Barrie loves you way more than me, honest!!!

- Allegra
Old 08-15-2002, 03:30 AM   #37
country flag Mimi

umm, its not true, i remember once he put your name in his signature , ok, if both me and you don't want him, we gonna send him back to who is whoopi goldbert ok for barrie

Old 08-15-2002, 03:34 AM   #38
Allie

Barrie would love Whoopi!

- Allegra
Old 08-15-2002, 03:38 AM   #39
country flag Mimi

ummm, then may be we could ask Barrie and Whoopi to act as lovers in the new James Bond Film

Old 08-15-2002, 03:40 AM   #40
Allie

Are you sure about that? I think people would leave the theatre when they see that!

- Allegra
Old 08-15-2002, 03:58 AM   #41
country flag Mimi

hahaha, la, its you not me who said that, be careful, Barrie may visit this thread and umm, seeing yoru post, be very careful

all i can said is that they are a perfect couple, congradulations

Old 08-15-2002, 04:23 AM   #42
Allie

yes congrats to them

Hope they have many happy years together

now for me and James......

- Allegra
Old 08-15-2002, 04:31 AM   #43
country flag Mimi

umm, i am sorry, i think you forgot to read my posts, i stole james and hide him secretly under my bed, you will never get him, he is mine

Old 08-15-2002, 04:36 AM   #44
Allie

I want to be mrs. popov.

erm......I mean bond

- Allegra
Old 08-15-2002, 04:38 AM   #45
country flag Mimi

i have already killed Mrs Popov the first, now mimi is Mrs Popov the second

umm, if you kill me, you can be Mrs Popov the third but you never get the chance coz i know Kung Fu, bang bang bang, you cannot even get close to me

so may be you gonna take back Barrie