Is Alexander Popov retired? - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-30-2002, 08:37 AM   #136
King Aaron

King Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena is prettiest!! period.
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2002, 08:58 AM   #137
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

natalie portman is the prettiest and most elegance, period

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 09:06 AM   #138
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute

martina hingis is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL person in the UNIVERSE.

END OF TOPIC!!!

so here's my favourite smiley -
harry_potter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 09:14 AM   #139
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

then its certainty not true, natalie portman, Giesle ........... a lot of women more beautiful than Martina but its true that Harry is the most obsessive fans of Martina

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 08-30-2002, 09:19 AM   #140
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute

mimi has scored one out of two.

the first part, that a lot of women are more beautiful than martina is WRONG!!! NOBODY is more beautiful than MARTINA!!!

but the second part, that i am the most obsessive fan of Martina, is CORRECT!!!

don't forget, mimi:
MARTINA IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL!!!

Old 08-30-2002, 03:34 PM   #141
dbc

dbc has a reputation beyond reputedbc has a reputation beyond reputedbc has a reputation beyond reputedbc has a reputation beyond reputedbc has a reputation beyond reputedbc has a reputation beyond reputedbc has a reputation beyond reputedbc has a reputation beyond reputedbc has a reputation beyond reputedbc has a reputation beyond reputedbc has a reputation beyond repute

Seems this subject has changed across the pages.
To think martina is beautiful is certainly the sign of an addict. She just might be considered as quite pretty.
As for the main subject of this Popov is goegeous and I'm very pleased to hear he has not retired yet.
Unfortunately with Van Hoogerband & Ian Thorpe around, can't see him winning any more individual golds.
And he certainly looks far better in his speedos than Thorpe does in his one pice body suit!
dbc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 06:46 AM   #142
harry_potter

Quote:
Originally posted by dbc
To think martina is beautiful is certainly the sign of an addict. She just might be considered as quite pretty.
*sigh* when will i ever persuade every1 that martina is the MOST BEAUTIFUL woman in the world

but she is anyways

Old 08-31-2002, 09:08 AM   #143
King Aaron

King Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeKing Aaron has a reputation beyond repute

I agree!! Natile Portman is gorgeous!!!
Old 08-31-2002, 11:21 AM   #144
country flag Mimi

welcome dbc , hehehe, the subject has been off topic coz we are too naughthy

i just wish to see Popov for long coz he is so gorgeous and so good when he was at his peak, i know that he cannot compete with the youngsters again but still hope to see him more

yes misunderstood, Natalie Portman is gorgeous

Old 09-01-2002, 09:14 AM   #145
King Aaron

yeah, especially in Attack of The Clones!!
Old 09-02-2002, 01:53 AM   #146
country flag Mimi

i first noticed her in "Leon, the professional", she was just a little girl but then, but she has good acting skills already

Old 09-02-2002, 08:12 AM   #147
King Aaron

i noticed her only in the Phantom Menace
Old 09-03-2002, 02:06 AM   #148
country flag Mimi

well i don't know about this film but she does is special, very elegance, she has a bit the shadow of the elegant audrey hepburn, my idol

Old 09-03-2002, 08:47 AM   #149
King Aaron

Star Wars? you haven't watched any of it?
Old 09-03-2002, 09:07 AM   #150
country flag Mimi

oh then sorry hehehe, i know, the star war, recent one, no i don't like watching these kind of movies, i prefer ghost, terrible etc