The "Let's Stay out of the Tabloids kthanks" 2007 News Thread! - Page 56 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #826
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Let's Stay out of the Tabloids kthanks" 2007 News Thread!

poor andrew
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2007, 12:02 AM   #827
country flag Arodfan15

Arodfan15 has a reputation beyond reputeArodfan15 has a reputation beyond reputeArodfan15 has a reputation beyond reputeArodfan15 has a reputation beyond reputeArodfan15 has a reputation beyond reputeArodfan15 has a reputation beyond reputeArodfan15 has a reputation beyond reputeArodfan15 has a reputation beyond reputeArodfan15 has a reputation beyond reputeArodfan15 has a reputation beyond reputeArodfan15 has a reputation beyond repute

what's the theory?
Arodfan15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:07 AM   #828
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

well, i will wait for holly to be here, i don't wanna share this long and deep theory on my own.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:59 AM   #829
country flag GollyLou

GollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond repute

I am here now but I don't think you are.

at one point in your life you have the thing you want or the reasons why you don't

my tennis photos: recently uploaded: cincinnati [august 10]
GollyLou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 11:46 AM   #830
country flag Tytta!.
(:

I'm at uni.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:41 PM   #831
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytta!. View Post
i'm still waiting for someone to pm me where the forehand is
I am sorry to report that a glimpse of the missing FH was seen at an Austin area hospital. Actual cause of damage is not known but excessive child eating the past weekend is the suspected cause. However there are those that swear they saw Mardy sneak into Austin (in lime green skirt of course) and kidnap the FH A fit of jealousy is believes to be cause ,due to the excessive amount of time Andy has been spending with Lance lately. Mardy is believed to have stated that a case of Cheetos, beer and pizza will be waiting if he wants the FH returned.

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:01 PM   #832
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaillyyy View Post
I am sorry to report that a glimpse of the missing FH was seen at an Austin area hospital. Actual cause of damage is not known but excessive child eating the past weekend is the suspected cause. However there are those that swear they saw Mardy sneak into Austin (in lime green skirt of course) and kidnap the FH A fit of jealousy is believes to be cause ,due to the excessive amount of time Andy has been spending with Lance lately. Mardy is believed to have stated that a case of Cheetos, beer and pizza will be waiting if he wants the FH returned.
Oh, man. Are you serious?
Mardy's mean.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:44 PM   #833
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

wahhhhhhhhh the worst thing Andy did was to hire Brad Gilbert. I mean he had him standing 6 feet behind the baseline (something Andy still does which makes Jimmy steam) and hit slice backhands. Now I really think that any tennis player who has the slice backhand should be fined 1 million dollars - I hate that shot and it isn't only Andy that does it.
kaylee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:34 PM   #834
country flag GollyLou

GollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mardy's mean.
Mardy just wants Andy to himself so they can compare their sucky forehands.

at one point in your life you have the thing you want or the reasons why you don't

Old 10-18-2007, 05:44 PM   #835
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

We have to be very careful that Mardy doesn't go after Andy's serve next

Old 10-18-2007, 05:51 PM   #836
country flag GollyLou

He could really do with Andy's serve percentage.

Old 10-18-2007, 06:00 PM   #837
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

Quote:
Mardy's mean.
I am mean and a bad influence remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GollyLou View Post
He could really do with Andy's serve percentage.
Yea, very dangerous for him to be anywhere near Andy.

Old 10-18-2007, 06:20 PM   #838
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Ok, since Holly ( ) is around, I can explain our theory.
As all of you know, Mr. Captain Obvious aka Brad (ew.) is just disgusting. Andy has listened to his voice for quite a long time, and that's the reason why Andy can barely listen to other people now. Okay, he can still listen to the little kids screaming and begging for him not to eat them, but that's not the point here.
We are going to suggest Jimmy to get a portable blackboard where he can draw instructions to Andy instead of talking to him (sadly, Jimmy hasn't noticed Andy's not able to listen to him. ).
Old 10-18-2007, 06:24 PM   #839
country flag GollyLou

Jimmy's going to have a whiteboard he can hang around his neck. And then they will finally be able to communicate.

This is also the reason Andy didn't turn up to Madrid. No one wrote down he had to.

Last edited by GollyLou : 10-18-2007 at 06:36 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-18-2007, 06:36 PM   #840
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GollyLou View Post
Jimmy's going to have a whiteboard he can hang around his neck. And then they will finally be able to communicate.

This is also the reason Andy didn't turn up to Madrid. No one wrote down he had to. :aww:
Poor Andrew, Jimmy should have known this before.