AUCKLAND: Wake Up Nico Fans! Tennis Madness Begins. - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-06-2007, 07:24 PM   #46
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUCKLAND: Wake Up Nico Fans! Tennis Madness Begins. 1st Rd-Nico vs. Ferrero. Vamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
Vamos Nico in doubles too! He needs to fight there too - he could use the volleying time.

I want a LEAN MEAN FIGHTING MACHINE THIS YEAR! And nothing less.

I want to see HEART AND PUTTING IT 100% ON THE LINE 100% OF THE TIME! And nothing less.

And again no excuses!!

I already found the reason of the new NicoFan's "attitude" ... she watched to many times the movie of Denzel Washington Remember the titans

And yes JCF isn't the same that he used to be so I really hope for a good tournament here, the most complicated could be Ancic but again, we've to go match by match.

Good luck in doubles too and VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!! FIGHT!!! AND KICK ASS!!!!!!

p.s. for me if we face Federer this year, I don't want an excuse either especially on clay, I could accept an excuse if it's in hardcourts

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2007, 07:41 PM   #47
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUCKLAND: Wake Up Nico Fans! Tennis Madness Begins. 1st Rd-Nico vs. Ferrero. Vamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
I already found the reason of the new NicoFan's "attitude" ... she watched to many times the movie of Denzel Washington Remember the titans

And yes JCF isn't the same that he used to be so I really hope for a good tournament here, the most complicated could be Ancic but again, we've to go match by match.

Good luck in doubles too and VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!! FIGHT!!! AND KICK ASS!!!!!!

p.s. for me if we face Federer this year, I don't want an excuse either especially on clay, I could accept an excuse if it's in hardcourts

I did see Remember The Titans. And Rocky too! Eye of the tiger!!

Yeah, hardcourts we may give him a bit of an excuse - but only a bit. He's actually quite a good hardcourts player, that's what kills me. He won the gold on hardcourts for goodness sake. He can play hardcourts. But clay is where he shines. And no excuses for European clay this year. I want some victories at the Master Series events there - no more 1st/2nd round losses. He can do better than that.

(I feel terrible pushing him but it's for his own good. If I were saying this to him in person, I would yell at him like a football (Amer) coach. But in the end, I would give him a big hug (unlike an Amer football coach ). ).
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:46 PM   #48
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUCKLAND: Wake Up Nico Fans! Tennis Madness Begins. 1st Rd-Nico vs. Ferrero. Vamo

Not a lucky draw, as usual but Nico can win!
VAMOS NICO IN AUCKLAND, DON'T KISS THEIR ACE BUT KICK THEIR ASS!
Brahna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:17 PM   #49
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, not an ideal draw but like Nicofan said, all players get bad draws and they just have to play through them. Nico can beat all those players if he believes that he can. He has great game and yes, even on hardcourts. He just has to BELIEVE!!!!

VAMOOOOOOSSS NICO!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:21 PM   #50
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I did see Remember The Titans. And Rocky too! Eye of the tiger!!

Yeah, hardcourts we may give him a bit of an excuse - but only a bit. He's actually quite a good hardcourts player, that's what kills me. He won the gold on hardcourts for goodness sake. He can play hardcourts. But clay is where he shines. And no excuses for European clay this year. I want some victories at the Master Series events there - no more 1st/2nd round losses. He can do better than that.

(I feel terrible pushing him but it's for his own good. If I were saying this to him in person, I would yell at him like a football (Amer) coach. But in the end, I would give him a big hug (unlike an Amer football coach ). ).
Of course that you saw those movies you definetely need to be his sports spychologist, although you'd have to be carefull since he said that his sports spychologist never travels with him, I think he doesn't work well so Nico doesn't want him

And I feel terrible too supporting you in this "tought" attitude but you're right, he's a damn good hardcourt player so I don't want more 1st round losses, I'm sick and tired of that and even more in the MS in clay.

But at the end I know that I'd let the yelling to you and I'd only concentrate in saying to him with an stupid face "Nico we believe in you and you can win Vamoos!" ... since it's the same stupid thing that I did in Toronto

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-06-2007, 08:33 PM   #51
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
Of course that you saw those movies you definetely need to be his sports spychologist, although you'd have to be carefull since he said that his sports spychologist never travels with him, I think he doesn't work well so Nico doesn't want him

And I feel terrible too supporting you in this "tought" attitude but you're right, he's a damn good hardcourt player so I don't want more 1st round losses, I'm sick and tired of that and even more in the MS in clay.

But at the end I know that I'd let the yelling to you and I'd only concentrate in saying to him with an stupid face "Nico we believe in you and you can win Vamoos!" ... since it's the same stupid thing that I did in Toronto

Oh then I can't be his sports psychologist - I like going to tournaments! But maybe he would let me - after I yelled at him, I would give him a big hug and let him go out and party and have fun at night.

And you were funny tell him that in Toronto - but I know that he probably appreciated it. I think we were the only 2 in Toronto that thought he could beat Rafa!
Old 01-06-2007, 08:51 PM   #52
country flag kidnicky

Quote:
Oh then I can't be his sports psychologist - I like going to tournaments! But maybe he would let me - after I yelled at him, I would give him a big hug and let him go out and party and have fun at night.

And you were funny tell him that in Toronto - but I know that he probably appreciated it. I think we were the only 2 in Toronto that thought he could beat Rafa!
he'd let you travel with him since you'd do your job compared to the sports spychologist that he has right now

and yes probably we're the only 2 "insanes" believing that he could beat Rafa, probably that's why he smiled when I said or probably he was laughing of seeing my stupid face?!?!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-06-2007, 10:44 PM   #53
country flag NicoFan

Kid - I was just doing the CD for you of all the Nico pictures - and just looking at his face I thought - I could never yell at him. He's too cute of a pumpkin.

It sounds good to say that he should be tough and mean like a fighting machine but he's just too huggable to be tough and mean like a fighting machine. What are we going to do???
Old 01-06-2007, 11:45 PM   #54
country flag kidnicky

I don't know we're even hopeless than him, that's why nobody could yell at him, he only looked at you with those beautiiful eyes are you're died

let's face it, we're hopeless with the boy

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 01-07-2007, 03:11 PM   #55
country flag NicoFan

No Nico on day 1 in Auckland.

Monday OOP:

STADIUM
Matches Start At: 11:00am

Kristof Vliegen v Janko Tipsarevic
followed by
Gaston Gaudio v David Ferrer
followed by
Jarkko Nieminen v Olivier Rochus
followed by
Gael Monfils v Alberto Martin

Not Before 7pm
Tommy Robredo v Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo
followed by
Simon Aspelin/Chris Haggard v Agustin Calleri/Juan Ignacio Chela

COURT 4

Guillermo Garcia-Lopez v Robert Kendrick
followed by
Lukas Rosol v Simon Greul
followed by
Daniele Bracciali v Gilles Simon
followed by
Florent Serra v Nicolas Lapentti

COURT 6

Juan Monaco v Paul Capdeville
followed by
Woong-Sun Jun v Luka Gregorc
followed by
Philipp Kohlschreiber v Luis Horna
Old 01-07-2007, 03:29 PM   #56
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

One day more to see our Nico in action again

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #57
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

no nico tonight... but VAMOS PAUL!!!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:24 PM   #58
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

He can definitely beat Ferrero in 1st round and going through the 2nd round too but maybe Ancic in 3rd round

Anyway vamos Nico and vamos Paul !!

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:49 PM   #59
country flag NicoFan

A big Vamos Paul!!!
Old 01-07-2007, 07:05 PM   #60
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

So after all this time we must wait one more day for our Nico to play?

Good Luck to Gaston, Paul and Lucho though!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote