send your jokes please - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-18-2004, 04:21 PM   #16
country flag tegan

tegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond repute

what do you call a fish with no eyes....

"fsh"!!!

cracks me up EVERY TIME!!! it's just SO fun to say "fsh"
tegan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2004, 01:05 AM   #17
armaniman

armaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: send your jokes please

whats the definition of an irishman???

a simple machine that converts guiness into piss LOL
armaniman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 01:07 AM   #18
armaniman

armaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond reputearmaniman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegan
what do you call a fish with no eyes....

"fsh"!!!

cracks me up EVERY TIME!!! it's just SO fun to say "fsh"

a fish with no eyes??? are you talking about mardy against federer the other day? lmao
armaniman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 12:39 PM   #19
country flag tegan

tegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond reputetegan has a reputation beyond repute

armaniman.......... bwaaaaaahahahahaha!!!!!

not what i meant - but totally applies! OH YEAH!
Old 03-19-2004, 02:35 PM   #20
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

I am so not funny.. can't be of any help here

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 05:06 PM   #21
country flag tegan

please - no one take offense at this joke!
i'm just telling it the way i heard it. you could replace the Norwegians with any other nationality you want! no matter what you use - it's still pretty damn funny.

A Norwegian took a trip to Fargo, North Dakota. While in a bar, an Indian on the next stool spoke to the Norwegian in a friendly manner. "Look," he said, "let's have a little game. I'll ask you a riddle. If you can answer it, I'll buy YOU a drink. If you can't then you buy ME one. OK?" "Ja, dat sounds purty good," said the Norwegian. Said the Indian, "My father and mother had one child. It wasn't my brother. It wasn't my sister. Who was it?" The Norwegian scratched his head and finally said, "I give up. Who vas it?" "It was ME," chortled the Indian. So the Norwegian paid for the drinks. Back in Sioux Falls the Norwegian went into the bar and spotted one of his cronies, Sven Sandvik. "Sven," he said, "I got a game. If you can answer a question, I'll buy you a drink. If you can't, YOU have to buy ME vun. Fair enough?" "Fair enough," said Sven. "Ok...my father and mudder had vun child. It vasn't my brudder. It vasn't my sister. Who vas it?" "Search me," said Sven. "I give up, who was it?" Said the Norwegian, "It vas some Indian up in Fargo, North Dakota."
Old 03-19-2004, 05:49 PM   #22
country flag tegan

Why Men Pee Standing Up :

Seems God was just about done with creating the universe but he had two extra things left over in his bag so he decided to split them between Adam and Eve.

He told them that one of the things he had left was a thing that would allow the owner to pee while standing up.

"It's a very handy thing," God told them, "and I was wondering if either one of you would like that."

Well, Adam jumped up and down and begged "Oh, give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that. It seems just the sort of thing a man should be able to do. Please. Please! Pleeease! Give it to me." On and on he went like an excited little boy.

So Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it so badly, he should have it.

So God gave Adam the thing that allowed him to pee while standing up and he was so excited.

He whizzed on the bark of a tree and then went off to write his name in the sand, laughing with delight all the while.

God and Eve watched him for a moment and then God said to Eve, "Well, here's the other thing and I guess you can have it."

"What's it called? Eve asked.

"Brains" God said.
Old 03-19-2004, 06:00 PM   #23
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

That last one is pretty good Even though I am male lol

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 08:25 PM   #24
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

A lady went into a bar in Waco and saw a cowboy with his feet propped up on a table. He had the biggest boots shed ever seen. The woman asked the cowboy, "Is it true what they say about men with big feet?"
The cowboy grinned and said, "Shore is, little lady! Why dont yall come on out to the bunkhouse and let me prove it to you?" The woman wanted to find out for herself, so she spent the night with him. The next morning she handed him a $100 bill. Blushing, he said, "Well, thankee, maam. Ahm real flattered. Aint nobody ever paid me fer mah services before." The woman replied, "Dont be flattered . . .take the money and buy yourself some boots that fit.

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 08:31 PM   #25
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

Knock-knock.

Who's there?

Interrupting cow.

Interrupting cow wh---

MOOO!
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 09:04 PM   #26
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

knock knock

who's there?

Boo

Boo who?

Don't cry, it's only a corny joke.

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 05:13 PM   #27
country flag tegan

Knock Knock.......

who's there?

Dwayne.....

Dwayne who?

Dwayne the bafftub - i'm dwowning!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2004, 02:11 AM   #28
country flag melbournechick

melbournechick is on a distinguished road

why did Tigger stick his head down the toilet???

he was looking for pooh
melbournechick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 02:23 AM   #29
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Knock knock

who's there?

Brittney Spears?

Brittney Spears who?

That's showbusiness.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 02:24 AM   #30
country flag melbournechick

melbournechick is on a distinguished road

Confusious says.....

Man who fly plane upside down have crackup

Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day.

Man who eat jellybean fart in technicolor

Man who go to bed with itchy butt wake with smelly finger

He who fishes in another man's well often catches crab

He who eats too many prunes, sits on toilet many moons.

Man who walk through airport door sideways always going to Bangkok
melbournechick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote