New Racket - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-07-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
country flag Jdenson1997

Jdenson1997 has a reputation beyond reputeJdenson1997 has a reputation beyond reputeJdenson1997 has a reputation beyond reputeJdenson1997 has a reputation beyond reputeJdenson1997 has a reputation beyond reputeJdenson1997 has a reputation beyond reputeJdenson1997 has a reputation beyond reputeJdenson1997 has a reputation beyond reputeJdenson1997 has a reputation beyond reputeJdenson1997 has a reputation beyond reputeJdenson1997 has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Racket

Hi all. Im currently a 16yr old player from England who is looking for a new racket. Im rated an 8.2 by the Lta which is approximatly a poor 1.5 in American ratings. My best weapon would be the cross court forehand which I can hit with both decent topspin and also power. My serve is a big weakness and I can't get sufficiant pace on it to get some cheap points. My backhand is consistant but I lack the ability to hit winners. Could you advise me on rackets that would be suitable for me
Jdenson1997 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2014, 08:06 PM   #2
country flag Slice Cube

Slice Cube has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Cube has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Cube has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Cube has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Cube has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Cube has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Cube has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Cube has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Cube has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Cube has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Cube has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Racket

I doubt very much that you are a 1.5. If you can play at all, maybe you are a 2.0. 1.5 is sad, sad tennis. Like, just awful.

The best deal on a great racquet on Tennis Warehouse right now is the Youtek Prestige S. $69 bucks.

I bought two in the spring at $89 bucks and still thought it was a steal. Added weight in the handle and some leather grips and I'm very pleased.

*Murray being the exception to the rule.
I also follow Raonic and Pospisil for stupid nationalistic reasons.
Slice Cube is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote