Happy New Year to Robby and all - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-01-2007, 09:37 AM   #1
country flag astropunk

astropunk has a reputation beyond reputeastropunk has a reputation beyond reputeastropunk has a reputation beyond reputeastropunk has a reputation beyond reputeastropunk has a reputation beyond reputeastropunk has a reputation beyond reputeastropunk has a reputation beyond reputeastropunk has a reputation beyond reputeastropunk has a reputation beyond reputeastropunk has a reputation beyond reputeastropunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy New Year to Robby and all

Happy New Year to Robby and all reading this, and I am sure Robby will play his best tennis in 2007!

Best wishes!

Drew, London
astropunk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2007, 12:45 PM   #2
country flag Enja

Enja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy New Year to Robby and all

Old 01-02-2007, 04:31 AM   #3

Yes indeed Happy New Year And I sure hope Robby gets off to a good start in 2007
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:49 AM   #4
country flag idolwatcher1

idolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year everyone! Go Robby!!
idolwatcher1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:25 AM   #5
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year everyone!

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:31 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavaria100 View Post
Happy new year everyone!
bavaria100 it is good to hear from you I was just thinking of you not that long ago when I heard on TV how well Bode was doing. He can't go for the Gold, but I guess he can go for the money
Old 01-03-2007, 11:34 PM   #7
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
bavaria100 it is good to hear from you I was just thinking of you not that long ago when I heard on TV how well Bode was doing. He can't go for the Gold, but I guess he can go for the money
Thank you! It's great to be back on MTF. Bode has already won more races than last season , but he's still as inconsistent as always. He wins a race, but crashes out one day later. He also forgot how to finish a slalom. I think he crashed out in 9 of the last 10 races. That's so weird, especially considering that slalom and giant slalom were his best disciplines when he burst onto the World Cup scene. As long as he's in contention for the overall title, I'm happy.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
Old 01-04-2007, 05:17 AM   #8

Quote:
Thank you! It's great to be back on MTF. Bode has already won more races than last season , but he's still as inconsistent as always. He wins a race, but crashes out one day later. He also forgot how to finish a slalom. I think he crashed out in 9 of the last 10 races. That's so weird, especially considering that slalom and giant slalom were his best disciplines when he burst onto the World Cup scene. As long as he's in contention for the overall title, I'm happy.
Well I hope that "inconsistent" doesn't come out of a bottle I do remember Bode making quite a splash before the Olympics by telling in an interview that he had raced while he was hung over He is one wild child He has a lot of talent. I wonder what all he might have done if he wasn't so "wild"
Old 01-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #9
country flag idolwatcher1

idolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond repute

Robby starts the new year with a new ATP profile picture! (replacing the May 2005 one)

idolwatcher1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:57 AM   #10
country flag bavaria100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Well I hope that "inconsistent" doesn't come out of a bottle I do remember Bode making quite a splash before the Olympics by telling in an interview that he had raced while he was hung over He is one wild child He has a lot of talent. I wonder what all he might have done if he wasn't so "wild"
I fear that this might be the reason for it. You know, his team officials have said that he's "clean" now , but I don't know if I shall believe it. There was a race 3 weeks ago in which Bode made 2 horrible mistake in the first 20 seconds and crashed out. It seemed as if he wasn't there, at least not mentaly. BTW, he once again wasn't able to finish a slalom or giant slalom last weekend. He crashed out in both races.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:58 AM   #11
country flag bavaria100

Quote:
Originally Posted by idolwatcher1 View Post
Robby starts the new year with a new ATP profile picture! (replacing the May 2005 one)

I'm sorry, but this is a bad picture.

Old 01-11-2007, 06:04 AM   #12

Quote:
I fear that this might be the reason for it. You know, his team officials have said that he's "clean" now , but I don't know if I shall believe it. There was a race 3 weeks ago in which Bode made 2 horrible mistake in the first 20 seconds and crashed out. It seemed as if he wasn't there, at least not mentaly. BTW, he once again wasn't able to finish a slalom or giant slalom last weekend. He crashed out in both races.
I'm sorry there is no way I believe Bode is "clean" I don't remember what Robby's picture looked like in the past But I don't like the current one
Old 01-11-2007, 09:57 PM   #13
country flag Pepper LaRue

Pepper LaRue has a reputation beyond reputePepper LaRue has a reputation beyond reputePepper LaRue has a reputation beyond reputePepper LaRue has a reputation beyond reputePepper LaRue has a reputation beyond reputePepper LaRue has a reputation beyond reputePepper LaRue has a reputation beyond reputePepper LaRue has a reputation beyond reputePepper LaRue has a reputation beyond reputePepper LaRue has a reputation beyond reputePepper LaRue has a reputation beyond repute

Got damn! That's a BAD pic of Robby.
Pepper LaRue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote