NFL Playoffs Week 1 - Wildcard Games - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-01-2007, 08:29 AM   #1
bad gambler

Cool NFL Playoffs Week 1 - Wildcard Games

Best time of year for me. Some opening lines below:

Code:
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS	+6.5	
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS	-6.5

DALLAS COWBOYS	        +3	
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS	-3	

NEW YORK JETS	        +8.5	
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS	-8.5	

NEW YORK GIANTS	        +7	
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES	-7
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2007, 10:47 AM   #2
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Playoffs Week 1 - Wildcard Games

All the homers will win.

BOL
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:30 AM   #3
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Early looks, might take KC +6.5, and will be taking Giants +7.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:33 AM   #4
bad gambler

If Jets hits +9.5 or more I'm aboard

The over in the Chiefs game looks little easy - LJ could conceivably rush for 200+ yds against the shitty Colts RD

Big plays will be made the following week though for me
Old 01-01-2007, 05:18 PM   #5
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
If Jets hits +9.5 or more I'm aboard

The over in the Chiefs game looks little easy - LJ could conceivably rush for 200+ yds against the shitty Colts RD

Big plays will be made the following week though for me
What strikes me is how high the lines are in the Jets/Patriots game and the Chiefs/Colts game. Larry Johnson could be the most dangerous rusher at times and if that is the case, the Colts are in big trouble! The over should be easy but you never know. As for the Jets, they are a sexy pick right now. I really see this team as a darkhorse and even though they had a really easy sched down the stretch they still won. I like the Jets plus the points but I still see the Pats winning it. One more thing, what a joke that both Seattle and Dallas got into the playoffs. I would much rather have seen the Rams and even the Panthers in there instead. Dallas has a horrible secondary which Seattle should exploit however Seattle has looked absolutely anemic offensively. I guess we will have to see.
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 05:33 PM   #6
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post
What strikes me is how high the lines are in the Jets/Patriots game and the Chiefs/Colts game. Larry Johnson could be the most dangerous rusher at times and if that is the case, the Colts are in big trouble! The over should be easy but you never know. As for the Jets, they are a sexy pick right now. I really see this team as a darkhorse and even though they had a really easy sched down the stretch they still won. I like the Jets plus the points but I still see the Pats winning it. One more thing, what a joke that both Seattle and Dallas got into the playoffs. I would much rather have seen the Rams and even the Panthers in there instead. Dallas has a horrible secondary which Seattle should exploit however Seattle has looked absolutely anemic offensively. I guess we will have to see.
dude you cannot be serious. Boys and Hawks may have backed into the playoffs but the rams and the panthers were terrible all year long and certainly didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. In fact with the injuries the hawks have had to deal with to still put up a record that got them in regardless of how weak the division was makes it a deserved trip. As for Seattles offense, they have looked anemic but how many offenses can patch up their offense from week to week and look cohesive? They havent had a single week this year that their starters have all hit the field together. Im a diehard so I always hope they'll go far but in this nfc I belive it could happen. The rams and the panthers tho even if they got in would just be fodder, if anyone doesn't deserve to be there its the giants
Old 01-02-2007, 02:51 PM   #7
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz View Post
dude you cannot be serious. Boys and Hawks may have backed into the playoffs but the rams and the panthers were terrible all year long and certainly didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. In fact with the injuries the hawks have had to deal with to still put up a record that got them in regardless of how weak the division was makes it a deserved trip. As for Seattles offense, they have looked anemic but how many offenses can patch up their offense from week to week and look cohesive? They havent had a single week this year that their starters have all hit the field together. Im a diehard so I always hope they'll go far but in this nfc I belive it could happen. The rams and the panthers tho even if they got in would just be fodder, if anyone doesn't deserve to be there its the giants
Okay, you're right about the Panthers, they definitely don't deserve to be there but I believe the Rams do. They were really great down the stretch and they could have done some serious damage in the playoffs! The Hawks have had some injuries so maybe I was a bit hard on them but the Cowboys have no excuses! I really want the Seahawks to beat them up. If Hass is back then he should exploit that weak secondary. As for the Giants, I think they a shot to go far if that defence starts playing like it can. They really struggled in the regular season and should have won some games in there but with Tiki running like he is on a mission and knowing it is one and done, I really like their chances at least against the Eagles.
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 03:01 PM   #8
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

E
A
G
L
E
S

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:08 AM   #9
bad gambler

This one is the best bet of the week 1 playoffs for me of the 4 available. Don't see it going to +10, if it does I'll add more:

Jets to cover +9.5 v Pats - $1.88

Hopefully Pats play their part and win by ideally less then a TD, not only for this particularly bet but for the bet I will be unloading on next week. Bottom line is: how do you give a team that has won its last 5 of 6 games and last 4 games on the road 9.5 points, especially when they have already won at Foxborough earlier this season? I'll always take more then a TD spread for proven road warriors.

I have great respect for Brady and Billicheck as a partnership and never like to fade them, however the way I see this one pan out is Pats do just enough to get over the line in Week 1, then bring their A game for next week.

Trust me, the big play is next week - this one is to get the ball rolling. Looking into the other 3 games but this one definitely stood out for me so took it now.

good luck
Old 01-05-2007, 07:18 PM   #10
country flag Colt th magnific

Colt th magnific has a reputation beyond reputeColt th magnific has a reputation beyond reputeColt th magnific has a reputation beyond reputeColt th magnific has a reputation beyond reputeColt th magnific has a reputation beyond reputeColt th magnific has a reputation beyond reputeColt th magnific has a reputation beyond reputeColt th magnific has a reputation beyond reputeColt th magnific has a reputation beyond reputeColt th magnific has a reputation beyond reputeColt th magnific has a reputation beyond repute

Cowboys beats Seahawks ... if Romo don't play with TO

No problem for NE and Eagles

And Colts have need some stop for Johnson, because a surprise is not so far
RU : Delray Beach 08, Gstaad 09, Charlottesville CH 11, Marseille 12
Colt th magnific is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 04:52 PM   #11
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Larry Johnson over 120.5 yards @ 1.58 - 5.18 units to win 3 units
Kansas City Half Time Lead/Win Game @ 6.4 - 5 units to win 27 units
Dallas +8.5 @ 1.44 - 9.1 units to win 4 units
Dallas +1.5 at the half @ 1.88 - 10 units to win 8.88 units
Dallas Half Time Lead/Win Game @ 3.65 - 4 units to win 10.6 units

Last edited by Grinder : 01-06-2007 at 05:25 PM. Reason: forgot to put odds for two
Grinder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:16 PM   #12
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Larry Johnson over 120.5 yards @ 1.58 - 5.18 units to win 3 units
Kansas City Half Time Lead/Win Game @ 6.4 - 5 units to win 27 units
Dallas +8.5 @ 1.44 - 9.1 units to win 4 units
Dallas +1.5 at the half @ 1.88 - 10 units to win 8.88 units
Dallas Half Time Lead/Win Game @ 3.65 - 4 units to win 10.6 units

G-man where can I get that LJ prop bet of >120 yds?
Old 01-06-2007, 07:18 PM   #13
bad gambler

Actually just saw it was only paying $1.58, too much juice you pussy
Old 01-06-2007, 07:20 PM   #14
bad gambler

Not really crazy about Saturday's games, so taking it easy with these - just some action while I watch it. In game betting may present better opportunities.

LJ to rush for over 131.5 yds - $1.85

Colts to cover -6.5 v Chiefs - $1.91

good luck
Old 01-06-2007, 07:22 PM   #15
bad gambler

And I see the Cowboys are being hammered, from +3.5 to +1

Seahawks shitty secondary must be the reason I guess, though Boys' is not that much better.