***2007 Australian Open Thread*** - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-04-2007, 03:33 PM   #46
FedFan

FedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***2007 Australian Open Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogiman View Post
Yeah, last year it was really ugly tennis,I think it was Kiefer who hit the highest # of aces, sth like 60 for the tourney
She's covering the court well though

Indeed. Mirka should do something about her weight. She is the girlfriend of one of the most famous and popular sportsman in the world and she doesn't give a damn about her looks? It is a shame.

Sorry for all the Mirka lovers it is just my honest opinion.
FedFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2007, 03:44 PM   #47
country flag Carol Crowe

Carol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedFan View Post
Indeed. Mirka should do something about her weight. She is the girlfriend of one of the most famous and popular sportsman in the world and she doesn't give a damn about her looks? It is a shame.

FedFan....the idea here is to talk about Roger and his tennis - not your personal opinion about Mirka's bodyweight. Speaking for myself - in the age we live in where skinny is considered ' beautiful' ....I give a whoop of joy for the beauty that is Mirka!

Hugs
Carol
Carol Crowe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:55 PM   #48
country flag Breakdown

Breakdown has a reputation beyond reputeBreakdown has a reputation beyond reputeBreakdown has a reputation beyond reputeBreakdown has a reputation beyond reputeBreakdown has a reputation beyond reputeBreakdown has a reputation beyond reputeBreakdown has a reputation beyond reputeBreakdown has a reputation beyond reputeBreakdown has a reputation beyond reputeBreakdown has a reputation beyond reputeBreakdown has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, everyone! It's nice to be here again after a long off season!
Rogi is looking good and so is Mirka!

Quote:
This is totally but I read that Justine Henin-Hardenne has withdrawn from AO for "personal reasons". She's not my favorite on the womens side, but I do think she's the most talented.
That's really SAD!
Why oh why did it happen to JHH??????????????????????????????
I bet she is the only one who can rip Shutupova'a ass in a great fashion!(As of now)
...i don't know what to expect from women's singles
Momo will choke, Venus's wrist hasn't healed, Serena is out of shape, Kuzy is too flaky, Kim(?), Nadia(?)....
Immediately I pretended to be feeling similarly
And led you to believe I was OK
To just walk away from the one thing
That's unyielding and sacred to me...

Old 01-04-2007, 04:02 PM   #49
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Roger love Mirka so much!!
I think Mirka also work hard to lost weight ~~~

Thanks the link. Mirkaland
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:03 PM   #50
country flag rofe

rofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpectedWinner View Post
I hope she's not his only hitting partner.
I remember you saying the same thing when Roger was practicing in Dubai before the summer hardcourt season. I doubt Mirka is his only hitting partner. She probably asked him to practice with her and he couldn't refuse.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:05 PM   #51
country flag rofe

rofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Create a new thread for bashing Mirka please. This thread is about Roger and AO 2007.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:06 PM   #52
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

no, Mirka just help Roger, I thik may be Tony is not yet to prastice with him.
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:09 PM   #53
FedFan

FedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Crowe View Post
FedFan....the idea here is to talk about Roger and his tennis - not your personal opinion about Mirka's bodyweight. Speaking for myself - in the age we live in where skinny is considered ' beautiful' ....I give a whoop of joy for the beauty that is Mirka!

Hugs
Carol
Mirka is far from being skinny, sorry she is fat. But this is only my opinion. Of course you are correct, we are here to discuss about Rogers Tennis.

But until now you didn't mind discussions about her as long as the comments are positive. But as soon as something critical is mentioned you run in trying to defend her. Double standard as usual.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:14 PM   #54
country flag ExpectedWinner

ExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofe View Post
I remember you saying the same thing when Roger was practicing in Dubai before the summer hardcourt season. I doubt Mirka is his only hitting partner. She probably asked him to practice with her and he couldn't refuse.
I don't remember. Didn't he practice with Roche in Dubai? Even that wasn't good enough for me.
ExpectedWinner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:21 PM   #55
FedFan

Quote:
Create a new thread for bashing Mirka please. This thread is about Roger and AO 2007.
There is no need for that. But as long as there are photos of Mirka training with Roger being described as a preparation for the Aussie Open then I have the right to comment on it like everybody else.

Is Mirka his personal coach? No. If personal opinions about Mirka are not desired then as a consequence stop posting photos of her in MTF.

We live in a democracy therefore positive and negative reactions should be allowed.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:24 PM   #56
country flag ExpectedWinner

ExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond reputeExpectedWinner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is Mirka his personal coach? No.
Don't be so sure. Once Roddick said that she's a better coach than we think.
ExpectedWinner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:32 PM   #57
FedFan

Quote:
Don't be so sure. Once Roddick said that she's a better coach than we think.
Let's say she is not officially his coach. By the way I prefer Roche doing the job.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:04 PM   #58
country flag rofe

Quote:
There is no need for that. But as long as there are photos of Mirka training with Roger being described as a preparation for the Aussie Open then I have the right to comment on it like everybody else.

Is Mirka his personal coach? No. If personal opinions about Mirka are not desired then as a consequence stop posting photos of her in MTF.

We live in a democracy therefore positive and negative reactions should be allowed.
The point is we are discussing Roger's preparation and his subsequent participation at the AO not Mirka's weight. If you want to do that, go ahead and create another thread. You can go into excruciating detail about Mirka in that thread if you want. For example, there is a thread about Roger's feet and it seems to be a very popular thread. How would you feel if that thread merged with this thread? Anyway, I don't want to discuss this anymore.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:09 PM   #59
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope she's not his only hitting partner.
Apparently Tony Roche was arriving on Thursday. Maybe he brings someone with him? Though Roger said when he practiced last summer in Dubai Tony was his only hitting partner.

Thank you Stanimal for taking out the trash at AO!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 06:20 PM   #60
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is what Roger says in a write-up about his team in the official AO program book.

Quote:
She handles my whole time management. And she is a very important person for me when I am looking for advice. We’ve been through so many things together, and she has so much experience from her own career. She knows how much I can handle, and knows when it gets too much for me. We can talk about everything--and when I don’t have anybody to warm up before a match, she even does that. This happend in Madrid (in 2006), before the semi-final and final.
My guess is Roger got to Melbourne and was itching to get some time in on RLA. Local media said he only hit for an hour or so. I also read that just as he was finishing Marat came to practice. I'm so happy Marat's there already. I hope he's serious about AO this year.

Thank you Stanimal for taking out the trash at AO!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote