Radio Tennis.com Offers Pacific Life Open Web Cast - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-10-2004, 09:45 PM   #1
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Radio Tennis.com Offers Pacific Life Open Web Cast

Radio Tennis.com Offers Pacific Life Open Web Cast
By Tennis Week
03/09/2004
If you can't make the trip to Indian Wells to see the the Pacific Life Open in person, you can still follow the action on the Internet — free of charge. RadioTennis.com is pleased to announce that it will live web cast the first four days of the Pacific Life Open, from Indian Wells this week.

RadioTennis.com is expected to live web cast an unprecedented 40 hours from the first Tennis Masters Series tournament of the year.

The web cast schedule is as follows:

* Wednesday, March 10th 10 a.m. Pacific Time — women's first round
* Thursday, March 11th 10 a.m. Pacific Time — women's first round
* Friday, March 12th 10 a.m. Pacific Time — women's second round and men's first round
* Saturday, March 13th 10 a.m. Pacific Time — women's second round and men's first and second round

"We are thrilled to be providing our faithful global listening audience with four days of live coverage from one of the greatest tennis tournaments in the world," Radio Tennis.com's Ken Thomas said. "Our hope is that tennis enthusiasts around the world will log on in the morning, check in with us again in the afternoon, and listen one final time in the evening. We're basically on all-day, for four straight days. If you can't attend this event in person, you can at least hear the point-by-point excitement of the tournament live on RadioTennis.com."

RadioTennis.com is a free service.
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2004, 10:38 PM   #2
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Radio Tennis.com Offers Pacific Life Open Web Cast

Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 01:36 AM   #3
country flag i love paradorn
Banned!

i love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Radio Tennis.com Offers Pacific Life Open Web Cast

omg, the announcer has the most monotonous voice, i fell asleep after listening to it for 10 min.
i love paradorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote